connection ♡ malum {sequel to...

By skittlesmalum

[ SEQUEL TO 'COLLABORATION' ] ❝ the wifi connection here sucks ❞ ❝ but that's not important if the connection... More

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ Guess That Celebrity
02 ➵ What's In My Mouth Challenge
03 ➵ Vlog
04 ➵ Vlog
05 ➵ Innuendo Bingo
06 ➵ Vlog
07 ➵ Vlog
09 ➵ Vlog
10 ➵ Vlog
11 ➵ Vlog
12 ➵ The Yoga Challenge
13 ➵ Vlog
14 ➵ Vlog
15 ➵ Don't Break The Chain Challenge
16 ➵ Vlog
17 ➵ Vlog
18 ➵ Blindfolded Makeup Challenge
19 ➵ Vlog
20 ➵ Lush Kissing Challenge
21 ➵ Welcome To This Thing
22 ➵ Vlog
23 ➵ Couple Wars
24 ➵ Getting Judged For Music Taste
25 ➵ Vlog
26 ➵ Vlog
00 ➵ character ask answers
27 ➵ Tin Can Challenge
28 ➵ People Against Homosexuals
00 ➵ Epilogue

08 ➵ Boyfriend Question And Answer

12.3K 629 584
By skittlesmalum

Boyfriend Question And Answer (I'm aware that YouTuber wouldn't tell really personal stuff on camera but Malum are just really honest and open so)

-

"Hello Hoodies, today I'm here with Michael. A lot of you requested a video with him, so why not give you what you want? Also it's our first anniversay today."

"I didn't pick the questions, I'm just going to scroll through the hashtag #askmalum that I tweeted out earlier," he explained and smiled while I was just staring at him the whole time.

"Guys, these questions are to 80% about our sex life, come on," Calum chuckled.

"Well, if they want to know about that," I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you kidding? No, we're not going to tell them about that. It's private."

"Guys, he just wants to hide that he's not good in bed," I sighed and shrugged.

"That's not what you said last night," he said and winked at the camera. I could feel my cheeks heaten up.

Maybe answering the dirty questions wasn't a great idea.

"Okay then. The first question is; are you guys kinky?"

"No, not really. Even though I think Calum has some kind of weird kink. I'm still trying to figure it out," I replied and smiled.

"I don't have weird kinks, god. Moving on. Why do you love each other? That's a sweet question."

"But guys if I start telling you why it would probably take hours to finish," I whined. "Seriously, I have a really long list on why I love Calum."

"You have?" he asked.

"Not really a list where I've written it down but I have it in my head."

"And that's exactly why I love Michael. He's the sweetest person you'll ever meet. There are still a lot of other reasons but I don't want this video to be longer than ten minutes," Calum laughed. "The next question is; favorite thing to do together? She also writes that we can't answer it with each other."

A loud laugh escaped my lips and I needed some minutes to get my shit together, "Since that isn't an option as answer anymore then I'd say watching movies. When we're watching movies Calum always turns into the most cuddliest person ever and I love it."

"Agreed, I love watching movies with Michael. Especially horror ones because he gets scared like a bitch and buries his head in my neck and I don't know, it's really cute."

"You didn't have to tell them that," I said, slightly embarrassed, "Can I pick the next questions?" 

Calum nodded and handed me the phone. 

"If you can get the other to wear one thing for an entire day, what would it be? Can my answer be nothing? Because Calum running around naked an entire day would be really great."

"I don't really know what to answer. Probably a kitten onsie because that would be adorable, but I would also say nothing because why the hell not," Calum said and laughed.

"Now I want a kitten onsie. Aynway; how long do you guys last in bed? Oh god, why do you all want to know this?"

"I am not going to answer that, that's way too personal." 

I nodded in agreement and picked another question.

"Skittles or M&M's?" I said and we both answered in unsion, "Skittles," then high fived.

"Calum, would you ever dye your hair? And Michael, next color you plan on?"

"I don't know if I would die it entirely," Calum said, "Maybe a little bit and if then not a bright color."

"Oh god, I would love to dye your hair some day. And I think I'm going back to purple," I answered and Calum smirked since he told me I should dye it purple again because it would fit the purple marks on my neck. "Where are you going to marry?"

"I haven't really planned that yet. You know, before we marry I first need to propose," Calum answered and my heart started beating a little bit faster.

"You -- You want to marry me?" I asked kind of surprised and shocked but happy at the same time.

He nodded, "Eventually. It's way too early now but in the future I would."

From then on I had a smile on my face the whole video.

"Do you guys ever watch other YouTuber's? Hell yes I do. When there's a new video I'm definitely the one who sees it first," I answered the question.

"You're still such a fangirl," Calum chuckled, "And yeah but not often, though. I'm constantly working on new stuff and it's hard to take more free time to also watch other videos. I still have a boyfriend and other friends and I want to spent time with them," he explained and then took his phone back, wanting to read other questions.

"Has Michael written any more Malum smut since you guys have been together? That's interesting, I want to know that. Have you?"

I shrugged and then laughed, "No, I haven't. My first attempt was really bad and now that I don't have to fantasize about this anymore I don't really see the point in writing smut."

"What? I liked your first smut," Calum chuckled. "Calum, how is it like to have such a kitten as boyfriend? Best thing ever, I'm telling you."

"I'm not a kitten."

"Shut up, you are. The next question is; Michael, what's your opinion on beanie Calum?"

"Oh god, don't even get me started. Calum in beanies is one of the greatest things ever," I answered.

"Really? I always thought it looks stupid."

"No, shut up. It looks hot as fuck."

"Thank you, honey. Okay, the next one is; is sex more fun when you or Michael tops?"

"I thought you didn't want to answer dirty questions," I laughed.

"But if they want to know about it."

"Well, okay, then I'm going to be honest here. I like when Calum tops."

"Why? I like when you top."

"Now this is going to get a little personal but I think when Calum tops it's more making love and when I do then it's just random sex, if that makes sense," I explained.

"But I like random sex," he said and I laughed.

"You've heard it here first, guys. I guess that's it for today. Sorry if we didn't answer your question, maybe next time."

We ended the video with a kiss since people requested that a lot.

Horny bastards.

✧ ✧

Sadly I had to work on my and Calum's anniversary. I understood why Thomas couldn't give me the day off, though.

"What are you planning on doing with Calum today?" Avery asked.

"I don't know. He said I shouldn't worry about it and that he's got a surprise for me," I replied and shrugged. "I feel bad, though. I have nothing for him and even though he says I'm not I still feel like the worst boyfriend ever."

"I'm pretty sure you're not and if he says you shouldn't worry about it then don't," she said simply and gave me a sweet smile.

"I know, you're right. Anyway, how's it going with this girl you met?"

"She's playing hard to get but I think I'm really close to finally make her mine."

Avery had told me about this girl, I think her name was Quinn. She always said that she only wanted her for a night but to be honest, I thought that Avery had a big crush on her. Why else would she try so hard to get her? If she wanted someone for a night I bet it wasn't hard to find a girl who would volunteer.

Avery was quite attractive, I had to admit and if I and she weren't gay then I'd probably go for her.

I had to work another two hours and when the clock striked five, I was more than just happy to go home.

[from: boyfriend 👬💗]

imma pick you up at 6:30, dont need to dress fancy or stuff its gonna be something casual love you 💗

I smiled and went to take a shower, then dressed in my usual clothes but instead of a band t-shirt I put on a black sweater.

I went downstairs and talked to my dad until Calum arrived.

"One year, mh?" he said and I smiled.

"Yeah, it's kind of crazy. That's such a long time."

"I'm really happy for both of you. I'm glad you found such a great boy."

"Thanks, dad. I -" I got cut off by the doorbell. "That's him, I'm leaving now."

Dad nodded and I went to open the door, revealing Calum with a big bouquet of roses in his hand.

"That's so cliché," I chuckled, "But I love it."

I took the roses and placed them in a vase, then went back to the front door.

"Happy anniversary, babe," I said and gave him a kiss. It should have been a sweet and short one but he wrapped his arms around my neck and brought me closer. My hands were on his waist, our lips moving perfectly with each other and I smiled.

"I don't want to be a cockblock again, but you should keep all that kissing for later," I heard my dad say and laugh.

We separated and he took my hand in his, leading me to the car.

"What have you planned for tonight?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't say that it was a surprise.

I hated surprises.

"We're driving to my apartment. I cooked dinner for us. I've told you we were doing something casual. I thought it would be nicer if it was just us two, you know?" he explained and I nodded.

"That sounds perfect to me."

We arrived there and it was dark, except for the candles that were burning on the table.

"I've chosen the right boyfriend."

We sat down at the table and started eating, then talked about random things and about us and also about how good of a cook Calum was. The food he had made was delicious.

After we finished eating he started to clean the dishes.

"Can you get my phone from the bedroom? I think I've left it on my bed."

I nodded, "Yeah sure."

I walked to the bedroom but it wasn't a phone that was lying on the bed.

"Oh my god," I said to myself, "This is the cutest thing I've ever seen."

I walked over to the little kitten that was playing with the bed sheets and stroked it softly. It was so small and I was scared that I was going to crash it.

"Do you like your present?" Calum asked, now standing in the door frame.

"Wait, that's mine?"

"A kitten for my kitten. You've wanted one for so long now," he said and I looked up to him, a big smile on my face.

"It's so adorable, I love it. Thank you so much."

Calum sat down next to me.

"But that's not all."

"Wait, there's more? Calum, you've already surprised me with a small kitten, that's more than enough. Seriously, I feel so bad because I have no-," he cute me off by kissing me.

"Shut up and don't feel bad. I've told you it's fine."

"Okay."

"So all this maybe seems a little bit rushed and it's probably too soon an-"

"Oh my god, if you're going to ask me to marry you the answer is yes."

He laughed, "No, it's way too soon for that but I wanted to ask you another important question."

"Go ahead," I said and played with the kittens paw, being completely lost in its blue eyes.

"Do you want to move in with me?"

Now I looked at him, completely shocked and speechless.

"Too soon?" he then asked and bit his lip.

"No, no, absolutely not," I said and sat down the kitten from my lap on the floor. "I just -- I'm just a little bit surprised. You - wow, you want me to move into your apartment?"

Calum nodded, "Yeah. I mean, you're here almost everyday anyway and I love you so much and I want to wake up everyday next to you and also fall asleep with you and I feel so lonely when you're not here."

I couldn't really process all this.

Calum wanted me to move in.

That would be such a big step in our relationship.

"I would be happy about an answer because I was really nervous about asking you and now I just really want to know if -"

"Yes."

"What?"

"My answer is yes. I still have to talk about it with my parents but yes, I want to move in with you."

He smiled and then kissed me hard and I could feel how happy he was.

One thing led to another and Calum was now on top of me, we were both naked and he was kissing every inch of my body and telling me how perfect I was.

And I was

so

madly

in love.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So much fluff, I love myself.

Anyway, how did you like the chapter? I thought it was very adorable and I hope you think that too (◠‿◠) I mean kittens and Malum aw

Opinions on Calum asking Mikey to move in with him?

I hope to see all your beautiful faces next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 43.6K 39
collaboration {kəlabəˈreɪʃn/}; the action of working with someone to produce something (for example: videos or songs) - in which calum has a youtube...
176K 15.5K 25
❝ i hate christmas ❞ ❝ but not this year ❞ - in which michael hates christmas, calum wants to change his mind and where they fall in love in 24 day...
298K 17.3K 28
❝I know you're gay, but I'll take you straight to homecoming.❞ or the one in which Michael and Calum have always had a brotherly love, until well, it...
452K 29.2K 45
›› suddenly, i fell in love ‹‹ [side lashton] © 2014, Oliwia (skittlesmalum), All rights reserved