Get You // Jenlisa

By mandunini_

If there's something, or someone, that you badly wanted to have- -but is already owned by someone else, what... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
!!

eighteen

21.4K 691 148
By mandunini_

"Are your parents home?" I asked Lisa.

She shrugged, her hands on the steering wheel. She offered to drive my car on our way to her house saying she'll just ask someone else to pick up her bike left back at the restaurant.

"They're almost never home," she said as if she didn't care.

I just nodded, not knowing what else to say. She had a straight face on but there's something in her eyes that makes me feel as if she's just masking her real emotions on that matter.

"Why do I feel as if you pity me?" she laughed after the long silence.

"I don't, you're imagining things."

"If you feel bad for me you can just kiss me to make me feel better you know."

Tempting.

"You don't look kinda down right now though," I raised a brow at her while she just pouted.

"But I really wasn't pitying you. It sucks when someone pity you because of such things. Like when you dissed me for being insecure over my sister and for wanting my parents' attention?" I crossed my arms.

She glanced at me, even more frowning, "You really know when to hold grudges, don't you?"

"How did you know all of those things anyways?" I curiously asked.

She shrugged again, "Somehow I know how it feels. And I wanted to know what you feel."

"What I feel?" I asked weirded out but laughing, "Just say you were always looking at me and stalking me."

"No. I was analyzing you!" she defended herself, "And probably, kinda, somehow, but just a bit- mesmerized."

She said while looking straight on the road, her cheeks slowly turning red as she choked the last word.

I didn't even notice that I was already smiling from ear to ear like an idiot.

LISA'S POV

I grew nervous when she suddenly went silent. I was already a bit embarrassed because of what I've said. It's just like admitting I'm already head over heels for her.

But to my surprise, when I glanced at the gorgeous lady I am with, she's already smiling.

I swear I felt my heart skipped a beat.

"I told you to stop smiling like that," I pouted to fight off my own smile.

"Then stop your smooth talk, you're good at complimenting women," she faced me while pointing at my mouth, "This mouth brings danger to women's hearts, I just know."

"And pleasure," I suddenly bit her finger lightly, making her cat-eyes widen.

"Ya! You pervert!" she pulled off her finger and brushed my saliva off on my own shirt while smacking my arm.

I laughed loudly while enduring her hits, "Jen I'm driving!"

"God you're so annoying," she huffed.

I smirked, "But you like it."

"True," she said with a playful smile on her lips.

I sighed, contented with the view, even if I could only glance because I'm still driving.

I pulled over when we reached my house and watched as she stare at it in awe. I'm used to this kind of reaction, that's why I don't bring anyone home these days, even my hook-ups. I do it anywhere but at home. Usually in a hotel or somewhere else.

Well, do I consider this awfully extravagant house as a home? Somehow. I just don't care anymore that my parents are almost never home. And the reason that I somehow see this as a home is...

Jennie and I both turned to my side when someone knocked on my window. I sighed when I saw Siwon with furrowed brows while trying to see through the dark tint of my window like an idiot.

"Shoot," I sighed and turned to Jennie with a small smile, "That's my personal body guard who's more like an annoying brother to me. Just don't mind him, okay?"

"A what? Body guard?" she looked confused but I didn't bother answering and just pushed my door open.

She's probably confused because Siwon's also not wearing a typical bodyguard suit. He's just wearing flannel, denim shorts and a weird cowboy hat. He's probably in the mood to garden with that costume.

"How's church young lady?" he asked with a tone of an old man. "I'm so glad they didn't burn you alive."

Rolling my eyes, I ran to Jennie's side of the door just in time as she opened it.

I mouthed the word, 'behave' before helping Jennie out of the car.

"Oh," his eyes widened when he saw Jennie with me, "I didn't know you brought your girlfriend with you."

I almost facepalmed myself in disbelief. Of course he had to put me in an awkward situation.

"Siwon, no, we're... friends," I awkwardly said as I looked at Jennie.

Jennie shyly smiled at him, "I'm Jennie."

"Nice to meet you Jennie," Siwon quickly wiped his hand on his own shirt before coming near and extending it to Jennie. "I'm Siwon. Lalisa's personal body guard slash guardian angel."

Jennie laughed, still shyly. I smiled too until I saw Siwon gripping her hand longer as he pulled it up on his mouth, aiming to kiss my Jennie's delicate hand.

"Okay that's enough introductions for today!" I pulled Jennie's hand before it even touched Siwon's lips, then intertwined it with my hand.

"What?" Siwon smirked.

I frowned then turned to Jennie, "Let's go, I don't want to starve you to death."

I'm seriously gonna kick Siwon's ass later. He loved to annoy me like that.

Jennie nodded, her eyes showing off an amused expression as she studied my face.

I looked away and pulled her with me as I walk inside the mansion.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked Siwon when I realized that he wasn't following us.

"You go ahead boss! I still have to water some plants. Have a good lunch, miss Jennie!" he smiled widely at Jennie. I glared at him and nodded before pulling Jennie with me.

Usually, I get even and take revenge whenever he annoys me. But right now I want nothing to do with him, so he wouldn't use Jennie to annoy me again.

I'm just... I don't know. It's annoying whenever someone holds Jennie like what he did. Or whenever Kai does. Right. I don't know what's going on in between us yet, but I know for sure I wouldn't want Kai around her again. We'll have to talk about that.

I stopped when I realized she's smiling.

And I love her smile, just not when it's because of something else that.. poses a threat. I'd always make sure to get her attention.

"You seem to be really happy today," I sighed, "I didn't compliment you anymore though. Mind telling me what's making you smile right now?"

I continued walking with our fingers still intertwined, pretending to be chill although I'm dying to know what she's thinking.

Don't tell me she thinks Siwon is charming?

Fuck. Okay, Siwon is good looking and humorous. And I know Siwon's just teasing me and he's not into younger girls. But...

"What's that I smell?" Jennie cut off my train of thoughts. She sniffed, trying to find where it's coming from.

I tried to smell anything but there's nothing unusual that I smell.

She walked near me, sniffing until she was already nearing my upper body. I raised both of my brows when she sniffed my neck.

"J-Jen?" I stuttered.

She looked up to meet my eyes, her lips slowly stretching into a grin, "Sorry. I thought I smelled something like... jealousy?"

I locked eyes with her while I slowly tilted my head closer, "Should I be jealous? Or can I even?" I raised a brow while placing my hand on her hips.

The smile on her lips faded, growing silent by the second as she mirrored my seriousness.

I gently placed my fingertips on the side of her face while my thumb slowly felt her soft lips, her eyes darkens as she stared longer.

Slowly leaning my mouth on her ear while brushing off her hair with my fingers, "Tell me Jennie, do you want me jealous?" I whispered.

She sighed at the contact. I can sense her knees weakening so I gripped her hips tighter for support.

Chuckling to myself, I planted a soft kiss on her temple before backing away, "You don't have to answer that, I just don't want to starve you to death. Let's go so I can introduce you to the love of my life."

"Love of my life?" she furrowed her brows, sounding confuses and angry all at once.

I pulled her with me towards the kitchen instead of answering her, just in time to see Dara putting some food in the oven.

She double-looked at us before gently removing her gloves and walking near us.

"Lisa!" Dara greeted me with a vibrant smile and then turned to Jennie, "Who's this beautiful lady beside you?"

When I turned to Jennie, I saw her grow even more confused. I grinned at Dara, "Dara, meet Jennie. Jennie, this is Dara, she basically raised me like I'm her own child."

Dara's eyes twinkled when I mentioned Jennie. I know, basing on how Jennie looks, she already figured out that it's her. I've been mentioning Jennie to Dara lately, specially her beautiful cat-like eyes.

Thankfully unlike Siwon, Dara is just so mature and caring, like a mom indeed.

"It's nice to finally meet you my dear," she gave Jennie a small hug, making her feel even more welcome in the house which made me smile. Jennie will definitely get along well with her.

"It's nice to meet you too," Jennie beamed.

"Lisa only talks about you these days, you don't know how delighted I am to finally see you!" Dara giggled.

Oh damn. Not you too, Dara!

Jennie glanced at me, smiling, "I hope it's only about good things."

"Definitely! Lisa is right, you're really pretty-"

"Dara!" I cut her off, "I'm really hungry..."

Dara laughed, nodding as she understood that I'm already embarrassed while she go to prepare the dining table.

"Thanks for the compliment," Jennie winked while I just made face.

When Jennie looked over the window, she saw Siwon watering some plants. His usual hobby.

"Can I ask you something though?" she asked.

"Shoot."

"If Siwon is your personal body guard, why is he doing that instead of following you around?"

I shrugged and bit an apple placed on the table, "Because I don't want to. I already convinced my parents that I don't need him to follow me around by learning some martial arts."

"How is he still your personal bodyguard then?" she asked curiously.

"He's actually assigned in the house, like the man of the house and an older, annoying brother."

"And I'm guessing Dara is the mom," she smiles at me, unintentionally melting me under her gaze.

"Yeah..." I trailed off, titlting my head as I tried to read her eyes.

"Why are you staring?"

I shrugged, "This is me, analyzing you."

She pursed her lips while raising her brows, "And why are you tring to analyze me?"

I shrugged once again, "Just wondering why you've got a lot to ask me today."

And how the hell did I let this girl enter my life that easily.

Her pursed lips broke out into a gummy smile the same time her feline eyes resembled the smile on her lips, which I think was one of the most beautiful I've seen in life, "I don't know, Lisa. I guess this is me, trying to know you more."

And like an epidemic, the smile that she wore was contagious enough for me to return it mindlessly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
26.1K 654 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
1.2M 34.1K 27
Never been with anyone, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim certain of herself that a partner wasn't her source of happiness but money, party, and a bunch of friend...
658K 29.8K 21
"I'm Jennie, your girlfriend." Lalisa Manoban thought nothing was weirder than herself until a certain brunette barged into her life and claimed to b...