I Think I Love My Brother's B...

By cupcakefaces

Meet Riley Hill she loves her brother's best friend. She has to keep it a secret from all her friends plus he... More

I Think I Love My Brother's Best Friend
The Suprise
Feel Me Close
I Think I Hate You
The Title
The Big Secret
What It Feels Like Without You
Stay the Night
Down To Business
I Love You More Than Words Can Explain
The Disastrous Wedding
I'm Having A Baby
Life Without You
I Still Miss You
Why Do We Call This Love
School's A B****
Ain't No Sunshine Only Moons
The "Perfect" Date
The Love Was Never Lost
Your Mine No Take Back's
I entered I Think I Love My Brother's Best Friend in the Watty Awards
Your Mine No Take Back's PART 2
Girl's Day Out
You're The One That I Want
Badass Babies
How I Met Your Monster
We Run This MotherTrucker
Santa Baby
It's The Season To Get Married
Welcome to The New Year
Some Type of Authors Note
The Sequel is Out!!
Banners, Posters, Trailers, etc
New Book

I Never Wanted This To Happen

12.2K 308 47
By cupcakefaces

It was finally Friday plus its Fake Valentine's Day and I haven't seen Seth but today is when the partying begans. It's a tradition to have two Valentine's Days here. Lucy had already planned that we would go to Brigg' s party. He's a senior but everyone says he throws the best parties of the century. I'll have to see for myself.

As the school bell rung, I flew out the front door and ran to my dorm.

"Lucy, come here!" I yelled looking in my room.

"Riley what's- whoa!" She said as she stared at my room covered in roses.

"What is this?" I asked as I hopped over them.

"Riley, I didn't even know this was in here. Seth must really love you." She said laughing

I decided to text Seth and thank him for being so sweet to me.

R: Thanks for the roses *kiss face*

S: Youre welcome

R: You coming to the party?

S: Nope, sorry babe, it's a family thing

R: Alright, be careful

I fell back on my bed which was also covered in roses, I inhaled the sweet aroma as a paper pricked me in the back.

      Ashton's POV

"Hello sir, I'm trying to get into a dorm. Can I have the keys?"  I asked hoping the clerk would let me by.

"I'm sorry sir, but I can't do that."

"Listen, it's very important my friend is dying of cancer." I said almost laughing and giving myself away.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Here's the key, it opens every door."

"God bless the breast!" I said as I ran up the hall and opened the door to Riley's room.

I looked around until I found a room covered in pink. I immediately knew it was her room. I threw the roses on her bed and around her floor. I got a vase and put a bunch in the vase as I sat it on her desk. I pulled out a card that I had written on and put it on her bed.

I walked out the room and locked the door as I headed for 2nd period.

          Riley'z POV

I grabbed the paper and realized it was a card. It read...

Roses are red, Violets are blue, Love never crossed my mind until the day I met you

I read it over and over again until Lucy came in my room.

"What's up pumpkin pie?"

"Nothing just reading this sweet note Seth gave me."

"Oh so Seth did do this?" She asked motioning to all the roses.

"Yeah, but his handwriting doesn't really look like this." I said

"Maybe he got someone to write it for him." She said.

"Yeah, maybe."

"Come on chica, let's get you looking glamorous!" She said looking at me like I was art work. She grabbed her make up kit and went to work. She always does it light nothing to dark. As she grabbed her curling irons and put my hair up in a curled bun. She grabbed my dress out of her closet. I sat very still to not mess up anything.

"I got this for you." She said smiling

"This is beautiful." I said as I slipped it around my slim waist. She went to finish her makeup and get dressed. Cooper showed up at 7.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hey Cooper!" I said hugging him.

"Hey Ri, where's Lucy?"

"She's putting on her dress, she's almost ready." I said.

"Okay, let's get in the car."

As we walked down the steps Lucy appeared behind us. We got in the car and drove to the party. When we pulled up, we heard the music blasting from outside. We walked in and were greeted by two guys dressed as Cupid holding drinks.

I grabbed a cup and as I rounded a corner to find the dance floor, Ashton was sitting on the couch without Caroline. I went out onto the dance floor, I swayed my hips and just felt free. Deep down, I hoped he was watching me. As the song ended, I grabbed three shots and chucked them all at once.

I grabbed Lucy and went back out and danced as the colorful lights and the smoke machine's went off. Ashton came out and joined us. I was half drunk, so I didn't care I was just having a good time. As the song ended, I fell on Ashton's chest as he carried me over to the couch and I fell on his lap. He grazed my ear with his teeth. As we sat there, he started talking in my ear.

"Did you get my flowers?"

"No, I got some from Settth! " I said as my words slurred together.

"You're so cute when your drunk."

"No, I'm not you don't like me leave me alone."  I said as I got off his lap.

"Hey Riley, come back over here you can't drive home and I do like you." He said.

"Go away Ashton!" I said as I stomped outside wobbling.

"Seriously Ri, just let me take you home." He said pleading.

"Okay fine." I said as I threw my keys at him and skipped to the car.

We drove all the way back to the campus without saying a word.

    Ashton'z POV

As I looked over at her I smiled. She's so beautiful I can't even believe she let me take her home she's so stubborn at times.

I carried her bridal style to her door, she didn't even budge. She was wide awake and she wrapped her hands around my neck. I kissed her cheek and opened her bedroom door. As I laid her on her bed she grabbed my collar and kissed my lips. I fell down softly on the bed filled with roses and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Riley you don't know how bad I want to do this, but I'm not going to take advantage of you while you're drunk." I said as I fell on the other side of the bed.

"Ashton, I love you." she said. I hoped she really meant it.

"You know I bought all these roses for you." I said

"No Seth said he bought them."

"Well he didn't I did. You can ask the clerk." I said looking in her beautiful big brown eyes.

"Well thank you." she as she yawned and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. As the door swung open there stood Seth, bastard. Riley looked up with shame but didn't say anything except sorry.

"Who's he?" Seth asked.

"He's just a.....friend it was a friendly kiss for bringing me home, I'm drunk." she said making crossed eyes. She's so silly.

"Yeah, I was just leaving." I said as I grabbed my jacket for Riley. I know she wouldn't sleep with him.

"Yeah you were." he said. It took everything in me not to punch him square in his corny face. The only thing that stopped me was the beautiful drunken girl laying in bed.

    Seth'z POV

As I ran up the stairs with a box of chocolate and walked into the open door. I walked to her room and there I saw some guy she was kissing.

As she looked up at me I couldn't speak.

"Who's he?" I said truly not caring I just wanted him gone so I could lay beside her.

"He's just a.......friend it was a friendly kiss for bringing me home I'm drunk." she said in that sweet calming voice. Then he spoke.

"Yeah I was just leaving." he said as he grabbed his jacket.

"Yeah you were." I said.

As he walked out I fell on her bed beside her.

"Why did you lie?" she said

"About what?" I said confused.

"The roses I know Ashton did it." she said.

"Oh." I said feeling guilty for my lying.

"How about we just forget this whole day?" I said.

"Yeah we can forget it, but I want you to leave. I'm so sorry I led you on I'm in love with some one else and I want us to stay good friends but we just don't work I'm super sorry again." she said as she kissed my cheek.

"yeah of course we can be friends." I said as I hugged her.

She wobbled to the door and closed it behind me. I just lost a good girl that I thought I loved but isn't the saying true " Love is just a shadow blinded by a lie ".

·················································

Alex'z POV

"Oh my God baby hurry up!" I said as I waited on my sexy fiance to come and get in bed with me.

"I'm coming baby." she said as she came and jumped on the bed while straddling me as she kissed my lips that were craving her.

"Wait baby I want to be semi pure when we get married." she said as she fell on my chest.

"Babe you know I can't control myself." I said chuckling.

"Yes you can if I tell you pretty boy." she said laughing.

"That's not funny pretty girl." I said tickling her.

   Lucy'z POV

As I grinded into Cooper I realized Riley had left and Ashton was no where in site.

"Hey Cooper I think we should head out."  I screamed over the music

"Yeah sure baby." he said. I loved how sweet he was to me. He's perfect last weekend he met my parents. They hate him but they were being nice for my sake.

As we pulled up at the dorms I gave Cooper a longing kiss as I waved goodbye and ran upstairs to our room. As I unlocked the door I went to Riley's room it was still covered in roses from earlier she was still dressed. I closed the door behind me and ran to my room and snuggled under my covers and I was out like a light.

®®®®®®®®®®®®®

The sun shone bright through my window as I got up and took off my dress and put on some sweats. I went by Riley's room to see of she was awake. As I opened the door there she slept she must be really drunk. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed some Asprin and got a glass of water and put it on her night stand as I kissed her head and left her room.

     Riley' z POV

As I woke up with a loud banging sound in my head I looked up to see Asprin and water...Lucy I love her. As I walked to the bathroom and changed I sat on the couch trying to conjure up last night's events the last thing I remembered was Ashton taking me home. I know we didn't sleep together because he would still be here. I should ask Lucy I went into her room to find it empty babe must be at Coopers house.

I decided to call Seth he could come over and we could watch movies.

"Hey, do want to come over?" I said

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"What do you mean?"

"We broke up.....don't you remember?"

"No sorry, I was wasted," I said as felt a slight relief.

==================

Hope you liked it!!!!! Sorry it's kind of short I hope the next one will be longer!!!

Who's team are you on #Rilton or #Rileth

When the fonts like this it means there talking to themselves!!! 

VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE Y'ALL

BTW Ashton'z a cutie LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 17.1K 67
SPIN OFF to My Brother's Best Friend: In which Riley somewhat follows in her mum's footsteps; going for the bad boy. ~ Highest rank; #57 in Romance (...
353K 5.9K 61
Living in a hectic household with 7 males and being the only girl can be stressful. Not only males but over protective brothers. Riley Owens is a typ...
1.2K 38 35
Hayley Parker's life was hypothetically going just smoothly. She had an amazing boyfriend, and housemates who always had her back. Well, not until Da...
341 17 71
It's the summer before senior year and there is only one thing that Brittney wants to do, have fun with her boyfriend Riley and their families, as em...