Your Mine No Take Back's

It was around 12 at midnight has I sat on the edge of Ashton's bed and read him all his " get better" tweets on his social media.

"Hey this one's Joseline." I said as I read on. "I hope you get better we all miss and love you!!" she put with a few kiss faces.

"Flirt much." I said as I scrolled on. Ashton laughed.

"Don't worry I'm all yours." he said while holding out his hand and laughing.

"Shut up!" I said playfully. "No like seriously Ash you aren't supposed to talk." I told him reminding him what Doc had said.

"I know." he said giving me puppy eyes.

"Stop talking and the eyes won't work this time." I said laughing as I climbed in bed beside him. I snuggled in his warm body as I heard the soft snores. I looked at him only to find him sound asleep. I pecked his lips and shut off the lamp.

The sun shone bright through the windows. I woke up to Ashton twirling my hair. I playfully swatted his hand away. He smiled and kissed me as Edna barged in.

"Good morning I see you too are up to something." she said as she came over and checked Ash' s blood pressure.

"120 over 79." she called out loud. "Not bad. It could be better." she said as she eyed us both. We erupted in fits of laughter.

"Goodbye I will be back at 1:30 to check again in the meanwhile try to take a few steps." she said.

"Come on Ashton lets at least try!" I said as I grabbed his arm and moved his legs. He gently set them down on the floor as he stood with a grunt.

"Good babe." I said as he walked a little farther hissing. "A little farther and you can sit dow-" I said as Ashton went off.

"Take me back now." he said as he stood still panting.

"Okay ....baby I'm sorry." I said as a tear fell out my eye.

"Riley don't cry, I'm sorry I just can't let you see me like this. The constant way you tell me I'm doing good is not helping. I fill weak and I don't want you to feel sorry," he said as he laid back and grabbed my hand as I climbed up in the bed and laid on my head on his chest.

"Its okay babe I only want you to get better. For a whole month I walked by your room to see you lay there helpless because of me. I would sneak in your room and talk to you until Edna kicked me out." I said as I laughed as he kissed my head.

"I knew I smelt vanilla." he said smirking.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more than than the world and don't even try to top me!" he said as we both laughed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I watched on as Edna took a sleeping Ashton's blood pressure. I waited on as his football friends were supposed to come see him. I hope they don't show to be honest. If he didn't want me to see him walk which he was doing fine except for a little limp here and there. He'll probably be mad that they came but he won't show it.

It was about 12 and Ashton was still sleep as I heard a deep chuckle from all the guys as they got closer. I opened the door and told them to be quiet. To my surprise they had bought gifts and balloons. As they walked in quietly I went over to Ashton and shook him just a little.

"Wake up people are here to see you." I whispered in his ear. He slowly cracked open one eye to see who it was I assume. JP came up and got in his face.

"Dude back up I'm alive." Ashton said laughing as the whole team joined in.

"Dude I was so worried you were going to die!" one of the guys said as everyone looked at him and said shut up.

"I'm fine I have this beautiful lady to keep me company." he said as he smiled.

"Dude we don't care about your sex life. Are you going to be ready next season?" the same guy said again as we looked at him.

"Nah I'm not sure I'll be better, but I'll be there." Ashton said. I love how loyal he is to his team.

"That's awesome dude can't wait to see you!" he said as the whole team said bye and left.

"Why did you let them in?" Ashton asked kinda pissed.

"I'm sorry babe I didn't want to tell them no." I said as I looked down.

"Its okay just promise me no one else is coming." he said as he grabbed my arm.

"I promise." I said as I sealed it with a kiss.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's super short I know you all hate me but there will be a part two of this chapter coming up!!!

Enough about that! I want to thank you all for the support and love. And Votes!!!

WOW!! You guys deserve a pat on the back for 3k let's get to 20k LOL it's a little extreme but it will become reality with you guys!!!!<3

Keep voting for I Think I Love My Brother's Best Friend in The Watty Awards * cue applause *.

LOL anyways VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YOU GUYS 110%!!!!!