I Love You More Than Words Can Explain

That evening as I slid on my light pink, knee length dress. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I lightly dabbed my lips with a little more lip gloss and vanilla flavored chapstick.

I walked into the living room of our hotel room. I saw Ashton standing there dressed very nicely. He grabbed me by the hand and we jumped in a cab and drove to a nice restaurant called By The Seashore. He opened the door for me as we walked inside. Thankfully, we had dressed nice, most people were in ballroom gowns.

As we were seated Ashton just looked at me and smiled. I blushed a deep shade of red which made him smirk. We spent the whole night laughing and making fun of the people sitting in front of us.

We got very weird looks from everyone in the restaurant every time we laughed, which was the majority of the night.

I pulled out the room key, Ashton started nuzzling my neck and as soon as we entered the room and one thing led to another.

The next morning, I heard the dreadful sound of my alarm clock. I turned over to see the handsome face that always makes me smile and I lightly pushed his shoulder to tell him to get up.

I pulled on a t-shirt and some skinny jeans, as I stuffed all my dirty clothes into my suitcase. After that I grabbed my snacks and I was ready to go. I helped Lucy get her stuff packed also and checked on the guys to make sure they were almost ready because we were flying home instead of driving.

When we got to the airport we all hugged Cooper goodbye and Lucy got his number and a very sweet goodbye kiss before we went to board the plane. I stayed close to Ashton through the security. Alex and I decided to go to the restroom. I was kind of worried about Alex he hadn't been himself since last night.

"Alex, are you doing okay?" I asked before he walked in the men's room.

I could see in his eyes the pain and hurt and the lightest bit of water glaze on his eyes. I went over and pulled him in for a tight hug. I didn't exactly know what was wrong, but I knew a hug would help.

He immediately grabbed on and breathed a sigh of relief. I felt very protected in his arms. He was so warm almost like Ashton except Alex's was more brotherly.

As I let go he smiled and I knew he was fine and didn't want to explain right now. I walked back over to the waiting area just as they were calling Flight 789.

I grabbed my bags and boarded the plane. I sat down next to Ashton and kissed him on his lips as I pulled away I smiled and told him I loved him, he told me he loved me too. I put my head on his shoulder and slowly drifted asleep.

"Riley, wake up we're home!" Ashton said grabbing our bags. I slowly got up still half asleep wanting someone to carry me. As Ashton totted the bags to security, Lucy and I just went straight through the security and waited for the guys on the other side. We all picked up our bags and got in our car and drove home.

Ashton grabbed my bags and his and helped me to the front door as soon as I got in. I went upstairs and fell on my bed. I looked at the ceiling until someone else came in and flopped down beside me. I felt the bed sink in and I knew it was him. He engulfed me in his chest and held me tight as I slept dreamlessly.

I awoke to see the moon shining outside. I went downstairs to see what time it was it was 8 pm so I called and ordered pizza. I woke everyone up. Ashton and Alex went to get drinks and a movie while Lucy and I stayed and waited on the pizza. Finally, he came just as the boys were pulling up. We paid and ran to the kitchen to get the biggest slice and plopped down on the couch.

We watched The Amazing SpiderMan 2 until everyone had just about fell over in there pizza, asleep. I grabbed a blanket and snuggled up next to a sleeping Ashton.

We all woke up about the same time and cooked breakfast. Ashton and Alex had to get fitted for tuxes.

Long story short, they agreed to be in their best buds wedding which is next week. Lucy invited Cooper in town to be her plus one to the wedding, but she decided to go see him for a few days before he came. On the other hand, I have to go in for a job interview.

As I got in my car my phone chimed. I looked down at the I.D. It was Jackson I decided to worry about it later as I pulled up in front of the boutique. I fixed my hair and walked in smiling. I went to the front desk and they led me straight to a little room. Inside there was a plump, but beautiful women staring at me motioning me to sit.

"Hello Mrs. Hill I would like to know if you would except an manager position. It pays $9.25 per hour and you can work from home?" She said as she
clicked away on her computer.

"I haven't been interviewed!" I said shocked.

"I know, but there's something about you." She said as I saw a twinkle in her eyes
"
Well yes, I will take the position when do I begin. I bet it's my dad, right?" I said less enthusiastic.

"Next week on Tuesday come in. We will have your office ready, know go to the front desk and give Becky your transcripts and we will see you then!" She said ignoring my question.

As I walked to the desk I was very confused. Everything she said replayed in my head ' I see something in you' sounded so familiar. I hopped in my car and cut up the radio as I drove down the road. I remembered Jackson had called. I dialed him back.

"Hey Jack, it's me you called!" I said awaiting to hear him.

"Yeah..... I ..... am.....sorry." He said sounding out of breath. I smirked thinking about what he was doing.

"Well, okay!" I said as I pulled in the driveway and busted open the door and literally tackled Ashton.
"I got the job baby!" I literally screamed as he held me in his arms.

"Great, we have to celebrate!" He said as he kissed my hair.

"Yeah, just let me freshen up and by the way where's my brother?" I asked as I threw off my shoes.

"Oh, upstairs talking to Liz!" Ashton said. "Oh." I said racing up the stairs and tip toed to his room.

"Baby, do you think you could come down?" I heard him ask. He must really like her no one he as ever dated has made it this far.

By his face expression, I guessed she couldn't come to the wedding. I swiftly ran to my room and ripped off my clothes and put on a crop top and skinny jeans with converses. I pulled my hair into a cute messy bun and bolted downstairs.

"I got the job." I said softly remembering his conversation with Liz.

"Oh, that's great baby sis!" He said half heartedly. "We're going to celebrate want to come?" I said as I grabbed my phone.
"I'll be fine." Alex said wearily.
"I still love you!" Ashton said fakely as Alex laughed. "Love you too." Alex said. I just love their weird bromance.

As I hopped in Ashton's car, I cut on the radio and sang along softly as Ashton watched me intently.

"Okay, I tried, but can you stop staring at me!" I said as I laughed nervously.
"No." He said smiling.
"Why?" I said annoyed.
"You're beautiful!" He said flashing me that charming smile.

"Oh stop, but I do try!" I said swatting my hand at him while blushing.
He leaned in and kissed me as he slightly watched the road.
"Bus!" I screamed as he pulled away and he swerved over. I died laughing because there was no bus.
"Just for that you are paying for ice cream!" He said as my mouth fell open
"Just joking, babe."
"You better be!" I said as I leaned over and kissed his neck.

As we pulled up at the icecream shop I ran in, Ashton walking behind me and ordered. I sat down with my overflowing cup of sweetness. Ashton cracked jokes the whole time as I ate my ice cream. By the time I got to the car. I felt high off of laughter.

When I got home I walked in to find Alex on the couch. I went over and snuggled on the other couch and fell asleep beside him.
*******************************

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

Love you guys for all the reads ENJOY!!!!!!