Stay the Night

Riley's POV

Ashton still hasn't told me why he came home all hot and bothered a couple of nights ago, but I won't push it.

I decided to just wait on him after practice and maybe he will talk. I watched them tackle each other for awhile before I got a text alert from Jackson.

J: MEET ME AT 3 :)

R: SORRY GOING OUT

I hate to lie, but I really don't want to see him and Ashton doesn't even know we are still in contact. He hates him more than words can explain.

When practice ended, I ran out onto the field. Ashton met me halfway and hugged me tight.

"Hey, stinky boy!" I said as I ruffled his sexy, sweaty hair. "That's the best you got." He said as he kissed my nose.

"I could call you worse!" I said smirking. "You wouldn't." He said back.

"Oh, but I would!" I said running to the car. I felt like lightning. I used to run track, so it felt good to run so fast but not fast enough because Ashton caught up to me and passed me. I got tired.

"Hurry up Hill!" He said as he saw me limping over.

"Dude....I...just.......ran...so.......far." I said out of breath.

"Someone is looking tired! You want me to carry you?" Ashton asked holding out his arms.

"Yeah....that would be .....so nice." I said almost falling over.

"I'm only doing it cause I love you." He said trotting over and picking me up. I felt his muscles through my shirt as he carried me bridal style.

"Did you just say love?" I said as my heart literally beated out of my chest.

"You heard me." He said.

He has told me he loves me many times. This one really meant something though, he knows it too.

"I love you too!" I said as I snuggled into his chest.

He set me down on my feet at the car door and stared into my eyes. I got nervous and looked down. He lifted my chin and leaned in and kissed me. It was one of the best kisses I have ever had, gentle but rough with emotions.

"I love you more than the world and that will never change." He said kissing me once more. He kissed me so good I forgot all about what I was dying to know about his night out with the guys.

>>>>>>>>

Two Days Later-

I hopped in the passenger seat and kicked my feet up onto the dashboard. I rolled down my window and the wind was blowing, a nice breeze. The radio was blasting and I was ready to get wild.

Lucy and I plus the boys were going on our annual beach trip to Miami. It's a tradition. It started 2 years ago when we were bored and decided to get crazy, so we ran off to the beach. I know I guess you could say I was young, but my parents were to busy to care. Lucy and Ashton told their parents they were having a week long sleepover at our house. They bought it and ever since we have done it.

"Who brought the movies?" I asked bored out of my mind hoping they brought something.

"I've got 23 Jump Street and Divergent." Lucy said as she raised her hands.

"Those are corny! I brought The Lone Survivor." Alex said. "Okay, we can watch all of them just put one in!" I said not wanting to listen to them argue the whole ride.

As Alex and Lucy bickered in the backseat, Ashton leaned his head back a little with his eyes still firmly on the road. I just chuckled and turned around and told both of them to shut up and play rock, paper, scissors. Alex won, so we watched The Lone Survivor. I fell asleep mid way through the drive. We pulled into The 5 Seasons. Ashton shook me a bit, irritated I swatted his hand away.

"Riles, wake up." He said softly.

"We're here." I said groggily and kind of surprised. We grabbed the bags as Alex checked us in. Lucy and I share a room and Alex and Ashton share a room. As soon we got to the room, Lucy flopped down and looked at the clock it was 11:11.

"I've got to make a wish!" She closed her eyes tight. I decided to do it too. We both opened our eyes and started dying laughing.

"What's with all the giggling? Is this a girl fight?!" Cooper said wiggling his eyebrows. He's one of our beach best friend. We met at the beach last year.

"Hey Coop!" I said running over and squeezing him "Hey, I missed you!"

"We missed you too!" I said as he hugged Lucy. I could tell she was checking him out all over again.

"I was thinking we go to Scooters tonight. Then hit up Party Babes tomorrow?" He suggested.

"Those were my favorites last time!" I said agreeing. Alex and Ashton came in our room and did the man handshake with Cooper. I looked at Lucy. She was being very quiet. We sent the boys away so we could shower and get dressed. Lucy was just finishing my hair when the boys came to get us.

We immediately hit the dance floor. Ashton and I had started dancing and Alex and some random chick were talking pretty intimately at the bar. Lucy had started dancing alone until Cooper came and danced with her. It was dark. The lights were flashing and we were just having a good time.

By the time we had left the bar, I had drunk 5 shots and Ashton had taken a shot off my tummy. Lucy and Coop had gotten pretty close too. They even went home together, so it was just me and Ashton. Alex and his girl I think her name was Elizabeth but she goes by Liz, they decided to meet us later.

As soon as we got to the hotel, I fell on my bed and I started laughing. I then knew I was drunk and was probably going to have a headache in the morning. Ashton came to my room. I guess Alex was getting busy and didn't want company. He crawled in the bed and laid on the other side of me as he covered us both in my covers and pulled me close with my back to his face. I could feel him smirking.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing!" He said almost really laughing. "For real what's so funny?" I asked again.

"You don't hear that!" He said now laughing. Everything went quiet and all I heard was moans and groans and screams of pure intimate experiences.

"Ew, I don't want to think about it." I said as I scrunched my face up. "Babe, it's funny. He's drunk as hell!" Ashton said. 

"He'll probably remember everything though as long as she's pretty." I said.

Everything got quiet again and all we heard were the same sounds. I turned facing him. His eyes were wide open. I kissed his lips and pulled his hair. He immediately reacted by kissing the sweetest part on my neck. I tried to contain myself, but a moan escaped my lips. Ashton smirked against my neck. I lifted my dress over my head. He then took off his shirt and slipped off my underwear.
**********

Vote and Comment I so love my cliffhangers lol

I have decided that I will update once a week I will probably update again next week probably Thursday I will try to be earlier though.

Thanks for reading love ya