It's The Season To Get Married

"Riley, the rehearsal started 15 minutes ago. Where are you?" Lucy yelled through the phone causing me to pull it back.

"Calm down. This is your fault for having a rehearsal and only giving people a two day notice in advance." I yelled back at her.

"Just get here now." She said as I heard the ring to signal she had hung up. As I sat in traffic I inhaled deeply. Ashton placed his hand on my thigh which instantly soothed me.

"It's okay babe we will be there in just a few minutes." He said as I closed my eyes willing myself not to get stressed over nothing.

"No, it's not okay I'm late to my best friends wedding rehearsal and it's all because of some stupid idiots who can't drive!" I said.

"Babe it's fine. This isn't even your fault. Riley, don't stress about this." He said. "Babe, I can't stay calm!" I said as my breath hitched and I couldn't feel my hands. I started patting his legs as I felt sicker.

"Riley, stay calm." Ashton said I could hear the worry in his voice. "Fuck!" He yelled as he swung the car off the road and drove straight past all the cars. I was so scared, but relieved as my breathing went normal. When we got off the highway he pulled into a parking lot.

"Riley, don't ever do that again!" He said to me as he held my face in his hands. I shook my head as he started up the car.

"I'm sorry." I said softly as I kissed his ear. "I'm not mad babe. I just don't want you to put your self at risk for her. You could have possibly passed out and that scares me more than anything." He said as we pulled up at the rehearsal location.

I grabbed my clutch as Ashton held my car door open I stepped out the car and made my way into the place. It was absolutely beautiful. There was a huge crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling as pink curtains draped the walls and rose petals guided you to the church hall.

When we walked in Cooper was standing at the front practicing his part. As Lucy noticed me enter she walked over.

"Where were you?" She asked softly yelling. "I'm sorry we got stuck in traffic." I said as Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Why didn't you just say that?" She said causing me to get really pissed.

"No offense but I'm here for you and only you. Don't effing act all stupid because your getting married and Lucy I love you but this Lucy I'm seeing sucks. She's a mean ruthless person and that's not the Lucy I know." I spat at her as her eyes went wide I grabbed Ashton's hand and started towards the door wanting to be done with her.

"Riley, I'm sorry can we talk?" She asked. I agreed as we walked to the restroom she locked the door behind us.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I'm sorry okay. I say this every time but I always mean it. I've been a total bitch lately. I've only thought about myself. I'm always moody and I treat you like crap and expect you to eat all my stupid bullshit. I really do love you and I respect you as a friend so I wanted you to know.......I'm pregnant." She whispered causing me to scream.

"For real oh my goodness my best friends having a mutant!" I silently screamed as I hugged her.

"I know and I'm so glad that your happy." She said as I wiped my eyes and hers. "I forgive you for acting bitchy and you are a good friend." I said as I jumped up and down.

"You are having a baby." I said smiling so hard my cheeks hurt. "I'm having a baby." She said as we both erupted in laughter.

"Promise you won't tell anyone." She said as I grabbed her pinkie. "Promise!" I said as we exited the bathroom all giddy from the news.