I Think I Love My Brother's Best Friend

"Ahhh!" I screamed as my body was drenched in a bucket of ice cold water. Furiously, I marched down the stairs to find my brother Alex and his asshole of a best friend, Ashton.

"What the actual hell is wrong with you two!" I yelled at them.

"Sorry." Ashton spoke. I rolled my eyes as a girl rudely pushed her way into the room, probably one of the many girls my brother brings home.

"Uhm hello. An ' excuse me' would have sufficed, whatever your name is. Alex, I swear you only bring home people with no home training." I said mainly eyeing Ashton, who was still smiling at his devious act.

"Riley chill out...well I mean you look pretty cold already." My brother said making a horrible joke. I could've literally wrapped my hands around his neck.

I figured I'd do him one better.

"Alex, I just can't believe you'd do this to such an innocent girl." I spoke as he quirked his eyebrow. She looked at me as I internally contained my smile.

"I'm so sorry. My brother forgot to mention he has a little issue with his...area. It's rare so you might want to get checked." I said motioning down to her privates.

Her face fluttered with embarrassment as she looked at my brother with rage and slapped him before storming out the house.

I laughed. That's a first.

"Riley, thank you. You're a dick." He said as I smiled his way.

"Yeah and I've got a pretty dang big!" I said back as he threw pillows at me to leave his room.

My brother is a huge player and I was not suprised to see that girl this morning. It's a normal routine with him. Our parents are never home so he has girls over 24/7. And his best friend is always right behind him. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they each had a fair share of genital diseases. They really get around.

My clothes were still soaked so I had to decide on something new to wear today. I eyed myself and the mirror and my hair was now flat. I realized I had forgotten my hairbrush in the bathroom.

I quickly ran to get it. I didn't knock on the door and I came face to face with Ashton in with no shirt on while using my brothers tooth brush. Gross. But his body was a sight for sore eyes. I've always viewed him as a big brother, but seeing his chiseled stomach made mine get butterflies even considering only 15 minutes ago I had cussed him out for pouring water on me.

"Riley, do you need something?" He asked knocking me out of my trance with his gorgeous pearly whites flashing me.

"Yeah, my hairbrush, please." I said with attitude. He passed it over with ease. We've been spending extra time together without my brother lately and I enjoy his company. No big deal. I genuinely thought something of it, but he keeps playing games with me like one second he's nice, the next he's mean and bringing girls over with my brother. He's very hard to read.

I walked back to my room to finish my makeup and curled my hair. I went downstairs and Alex was on the couch watching one of his ridiculous comedy series.

"Assface, next time close the cereal!" I said throwing away the now stale box. I rummaged our barely stocked pantry for a loaf of bread, pop tart, or just something edible that I liked to eat.

"Riley, you really remind me of mom sometimes." He said laughing as I glared at him. He knows my mom pisses me off and to be compared to her is anything but a compliment.

"Very funny!" I said tackling him as I punched his chest over and over again, he didn't even flinch.

Ashton came downstairs in the middle of me fighting him, wearing a tight white t-shirt and dark jeans. I licked my lips as I gawked at him and finally my brother caught my fists in my momentary lust for his best friend.