TARNISHING HER PURITY

By His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... More

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 36: Break up

940 40 30
By His_Girl2000

Maze POV:

"No, he declared war" Jinyoung sighs with a look of worry in his eyes as he scans the dead bodies around the room checking whether someone is still alive. I roll my eyes at him pissed off at him for being so extra. He just hates the fact that I saved the day. How did we just declare a war when everyone in here is dead, who's going to fight us? If anything I just saved us and our territory.

"You worry too much, everyone is dead there is no war" I tell him feeling slightly frustrated at him for making a big deal out of nothing. Why can't he just say well done Maze you saved us all, you saved JB our loving leader and for that we are so thankful. But no he has to be so negative with his big fancy boy pants always wearing a suit like he owns the damn place.

"No no no you don't understand, these men don't work in one big group they work in little groups that form one big group and this right here these dead bodies are just the legs of the body we now gotta take down" he exclaims pacing back and forth looking like he's about to pull out his own hair. I watch him stress out beginning to feel slightly guilty. He walks up to me and looks me dead in the eyes before firmly pointing his index finger at me. "You didn't save us Maze, you made us dead men walking" he whispers but loud enough for me to hear making me dart my head to the floor feeling guilty.

"Well you can't run without both legs" Mark speaks up making me look over at him. He winks at me as he chews his gum with his hands in his pockets, I give him a faint smile knowing that he was just trying to make me feel better.

"You don't get it, they'll just buy another leg" Jinyoung chuckles before kicking one of the dead bodies out of frustration. I can see the worry and fear in his eyes making me begin to worry, what if he is right and I have just started a war, I've put everyone in this room in danger just because I got way too confident. I should've stayed at home.

"Is that even legal?" Bambam questions making Yugyeom punch him in the chest.

"Shut Bam-"

"No you Shut up man you're just freaking her out" JB cuts off Jinyoung as he steps in front of me and squares up to Jinyoung who just steps away from JB not really looking intimidated. I don't want to start a war between them, I don't want them hating each other because of me.

"WELL SHE SHOULD BE FREAKED OUT! WE'RE ALL DEAD! THERES 9 OF US AND THOUSANDS OF THEM!" He shouts catching everyone off guard making them all stare at him confused. I've never heard Jinyoung shout because he's a well conducted man who knows how to compose himself. But when he shouts you can feel the vibrations from his voice shake the room, it's a powerful voice an intimidating voice.

"I'm tired of you and you're negativity" JB speaks up pushing Jinyoung back making him release a light chuckle. He glares at JB before pushing him back as well.

"And I'm tired of watching you sacrifice everything for this little girl-"

"That's enough man" Mark speaks up sliencing Jinyoung and making his way over to me. He puts his arm around my shoulder before beginning to rub my shoulder in order to soothe me. I smile at him feeling grateful that he's defending me like that even though I'm the reason that he might get killed.

"Just because you know you'll be safe in prison after being caught with an underage girl" Jinyoung says to JB making Bambam and the boys ooh and ahh covering their mouths with their hand in a fist. I sigh knowing that I'm the reason that everyone is fighting. I should've stayed at home.

"THATS ENOUGH!" JB exclaims making everyone go silent. He looks at me and I can see his warm brown eyes go cold just like the first time when we met. "I've heard your bullshit long enough and all you do is run your mouth" JB threatens with a snare on his face and his hands in a tight fist, so tight that if he punched Jinyoung he would probably die.

"If I were you little girl I'll listen to the man in the suit, we're coming for you all of you-"

Bang

"Yes yes yes man that felt so good it felt so good to have his life in my hands like that" Joon celebrates jumping up and down like a little kid after opening up his Christmas present. We look at him before looking down at Seungri's dead body.

"Joon are you crazy? We could've used him to get more info! We don't know what we are dealing with here" Yugyeom scolds him taking the gun out of his hands and placing it in his back pocket. The boys all look at him shaking their heads but Mr. Kim doesn't care he just wanted to kill someone.

"Let's get out of here before the cops show up" Chase instructs with a sigh. We begin to walk out of the mansion stepping over dead bodies, JB places his hand around my waist as he leads me out of the mansion and towards the car. I look back one more time praying that all of this will go away. We get into the car and the ride back home is silently, no one says anything and no one looks at anyone else. But I know what they are all thinking, it's written all over their faces, they are fucked.

2 hours later

"What are you thinking about in that pretty little head of yours?" JB asks as he sits up and looks down at me laying down on his bed. I sigh at his question not wanting to talk about it to him but ever since we got back from the mansion I couldn't sleep so I decided to  go to JB's room thinking I just needed company but I still can't sleep. There's too much going on in my head.

"I'm your weakness JB" I blurt out not even looking at him, I keep my eyes on the ceiling not wanting to see his smile turn into a frown.

"What?" He asks me making me release a sigh. I don't want to talk to him about what I've been thinking because it's only going to break his heart. He's been patiently waiting for me and then I ruin everything just because I felt petty. But now I feel obliged to save them all from my mistake.

"I realise it now, why people take me, why Jinyoung hates me... I make you weak" I tell him still staring at the ceiling. He release a light chuckle before sitting me up forcing me to look him dead in the eyes. I hate looking into his eyes because they make me feel so soft inside.

"No, you motivate me" he informs me as he pulls me closer to him and places his hands on my face making me sigh. I remove his hands from my face and place them on his lap making him look at me confused.

"I don't know you like you know me, you don't motivate me the way I motivate you" I say with a low voice feeling guilty for saying these things. I know it's not his fault that I don't know him he was just trying to protect me and he has in his own twisted way. But I see the way he looks at me it's not the same way as I look at him, I dont love him as much as he loves me.

"What are you trying to say?" He questions with his eyes narrowed. I can already see his eyes begin to get cold again and that's what I'm trying to do, I'm trying to bring back the old JB, the ruthless JB the JB that can protect me and his boys. That's the JB we need right now.

"If I really did start a war then that's on me, I'm going to do everything in my power to protect you and the boys" I explain to him as I hold his hands in my mine and look deep into his eyes. He looks at me like I've gone crazy, like I've lost my mind but I'm just speaking facts right now.

"Hey hey hey it's my job to protect you not the other way" he says as he places his hands back on my face making me look down at my hands. I begin to fidget trying to think of the best way possible to break it down to him without actually hurting him.

"JB your weak when you're with me, I hold you back and you hold me back so promise me-"

"Maze you're scaring me" he cuts me off and says with a smile on his face. He thinks I'm joking, I wish I was joking because I don't want to do this to him.

"Promise me that if a war starts we break up" I state and this time he doesn't just smile he begins to laugh leaving me sitting on the bed with my legs crossed looking over at him confused. Did I say something funny?

"In order for us to break up we gotta date first" he laughs wiping away his tears making me give him a faint smile. I like it when he laughs he hardly does it but when he does his eyes disappear and these lines on his cheeks appear it's the cutest thing.

"Then I guess I'm your girlfriend now" I smile as I shrug my shoulders making him lean in closer to me as he stares down at my lips.

"I guess you are" he smirks before pulling me in towards him and crushing his lips onto mine. He places his hand around my waist before laying me back down into the bed and climbing on top of me. I've never gotten this far with a boy before heck I've never been in the same bed with a boy.

"Oh come on guys get a room" Bambam announces as he casually waltz into the bedroom making me push JB off me out of panic causing him to fall off the bed. I give him an apologetic look as he struggles to get back up.

"This is my room Bam, what do you want?" JB asks as he gets up and brushed his shoulders glaring at Bambam.

"Word on the street the Fangz are down but it's a predictable word so I don't buy it" he tells JB shrugging his shoulders and rocking back and forth making JB sigh at his useless information.

"Hunty can I have a word with you?" Mark walks into the room and asks not even looking over at Bambam and JB making JB look over at him then back down at me.

"What for?" JB questions stepping in front of me with his arms folded across his chest making me sigh. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea for me to make JB my boyfriend.

"Alone please" mark states completely ignoring JB's words as he patiently waits for me at the door. I sigh as I push JB aside making him sulk before getting off his bed. How did mark even know I was in JB's room?

"Yeah sure" I smile as I slide on my sliders and cover myself with one of JB's gowns. I walk Mark outside JB's room before closing the door. "What seems to be the problem?" I ask him as I fold my arms across my chest and give him a faint smile.

"I feel bad you know for not talking to you ever since you got back, we used to be close me and you" he explains looking nervous as he avoids all eye contact with me, fidgeting his hands and scratching the back of his neck. I don't remember Mark being this shy before, wasn't he the man that asked me for a lap dance?

"Yeah that's probably my fault-"

"No no it's mine I was trying to avoid you, I realised the way that I looked at you had changed" he cuts me off and says as he grabs hold on my hands and gives me an apologetic look. This time he looks into my eyes making me smile but the look in his eyes makes me feel slightly nervous.

"Mark if you're about to tell me that you love me, you don't you just love the idea of me." I explain to him with my eyebrows furrowed hoping that he isn't about to confess his love for me because he doesn't not the way he thinks he does anyways.

"Hunty I do love you and I know you love JB but I just wanted to let you know that I've got your back" he says as he smiles down at me making me nod my head in agreement. I always know that he has my back, he's had my back since the day I got kidnapped.

"Thanks Mark" I say before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Besties?" He questions giving me a wink making me laugh at his actions.

"Yeah besties" I repeat pulling him into a hug. I missed Mark, I completely forgot how much he makes me smile, how much he makes everything so much easier fo me.

"JB's gonna kill you" Yugyeom chuckles as he walks past us with a bowl of cereal stuffing his mouth.

"He won't he loves us too much" Mark states giving me a wink. I love it when he winks at me. Oh don't tell JB he'll kill him.

CRASH

We hear a loud noise followed with broken glass making us all stop in our tracks. JB comes out of his room and looks over at me checking if I'm ok before heading towards where the noise came from. We follow him in a rush confused to what just happened. When we finally get to the area we heard the noise we are startled by what we see. Glass shattered everywhere, a brick in the corner and a mans head with a note inside. JB takes out the note and reads it himself before letting out a sigh.

"Fuck!" He exclaims kicking the head making it roll down the stairs.

"What JB? What does it say?" I ask him feeling anxious like everyone else waiting for answers. Who could've done this, no one knows where we live.

"We killed this man just because we felt like it, imagine what we'll do to you. This is war prepare your funerals" he reads the note after a few minutes of silence. He scrunches up the paper before throwing it.

"Wait wait what does this mean?" I question.

"It means we break up"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 28.1K 60
JJPROJECT / โdon't think i'm ever unblocking youโž the first thing park jinyoung promises himself coming back to school after summer break? never dat...
1.2K 46 18
Yoongi turned around and pulled out his gun. His finger rested on the trigger, ready to fire the person following him. "It's just me." the familiar...
41K 1.3K 34
(SMUT IN THE BOOK) Jinyoung was part of a big group in school their name Got7 their status THE BULLIES no one dared to come near them they bossed peo...
6.2K 394 31
Yujin is a photography student working in a cafe. She is strong, forward, works hard but she keeps on getting hurt because she lets her heart take ov...