the love triangle?? (Hold)

Galing kay ladylover25

Marinette dupain-cheng is a girl that lives in a beautiful city named Paris France . When she started going t... Higit pa

a new beginning ๐Ÿ˜„
stuck between the two ?
๐Ÿต๏ธthe dance ๐Ÿต๏ธ
Seeing a shooting star ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŒผplaying pretend ๐ŸŒผ
the date ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
the setup plan ??
what will she chose?
๐Ÿค—new changes ๐Ÿค—
luka's plan
my heart's decision
๐Ÿ’žthe dance ๐Ÿ’ž
author's note
the dance part 2
Marinette thoughts on the dance !!
what friendship means
๐Ÿ’™Luka love for Marinette ๐Ÿ’™
marinette's truth / adriens thoughts
reminders
the reasons
Emilie agreste
the stars
๐Ÿ™‚adriens decision ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
two crushes , one love
๐Ÿ’žmy mind๐Ÿ’ž
ใ€Šfriendship to hateใ€‹
~there love for me ~
~once upon a love~
"i love you"

running away and heart break ๐Ÿ’”

102 1 0
Galing kay ladylover25

Marinette POV...
I was so happy when we got away from Chloe and that's when things got better . Adrien , alya , nino and I went through the alleys of Paris trying to get  away from Chloe and her evilness.

Once we offically for away everyone started to talk and gasp for air . I looked around looking for a place for us to hide and Adrien and I started to talk ..

Talking ...

Adrien : Marinette ?? Can we talk ??

Marinette: not now Adrien please I'm trying to look for us a place to hide at the moment ?

Adrien: but it's important ?

Marinette : oh ok what is it Adrien ??

Adrien : I'm sorry about this her the whole kidnapping thing and also being rude to you early . It wasn't nice on my part I hope you can forgive me ??

Marinette: it's okay Adrien we all make mistakes I assumed you weren't acting yourself *sighs* .

Adrien : is something wrong though ??

Marinette: well yes and no ??

Adrien: I can help you whatever it is ??

Marinette: well I'm kinda scared that I was going to loose someone I really care about more than a friend . And also loose my other good friends.

Adrien: Mari I ??

Marinette: please Adrien I know you won't expect me but I'm in love with you . And I always have been !!

Adrien: you have been this whole time ??

Marinette: yes but I thought that you weren't going to like me back ??

Adrien : I'm sorry Marinette but I can't really return your feelings I'm in love with someone else !!

*Marinette heart breaks a little more . And she turns around and tries not to cry or tear up in front of him *

Adrien : Marinette ?? You okay ??

Marinette : *sniffs * I'm fine *walks away crying *

*Later when the sun sets and the night Marinette becomes ladybug and goes to Luka house and sees if he is awake *

*She knocked on his glass window and he woke up and they sat on top of the ship by the sails *

They started to talk ...

Luka : ladybug your crying ?? Is everyone alright ?? Wait a second Mari is that you ??

*Marinette detransformed and started crying some more *

Luka : what happened Marinette? Please tell me ??

Marinette : I finally told him and he rejected me ? He loves someone else !!?
*Cries more *

Marinette : I knew I should have just quit why does my heart so much . I'm never good enough for anyone !!

Luka : Marinette calm down please your really loud !!

Marinette : I'm really sorry I should go . *She hugs luka *

* This isn't my art *

Luka : *hugs back *

*She leaves and sits by herself just crying her eyes out . She looks at the night sky and wishes things were better .*

Marinette POV ...
I always knew that Luka would help me because he is amazing like that . I know he has always been a great friend to me but he might want to be more one day . But Everytime I think about it I would never been good to anyone . I mean think about it I'm always clumsy and stupid and no one wants to be around me like that .

If anyone it would be alya cause she is always going to be there for me even when I can't hold my head high . But I adore her 😍 so much cause she is such a angel from the heart .

I always knew this day would come when he would rejected me .but I just had some much high hopes and I was so stupid to fall for him .

Later that night ....
Marinette stands out on her balcony trying to wipe her tears and chat sees her and went to go talk to her ..

Them talking ....

Marinette: hey chat *sniffs and wipes her tears again*

Chat noir: purrincess what happened ?? Do I have to kill someone tonight ??

Marinette :no you don't chat but can you kill me instead please*looks at him*

Chat noir :no purrincess I could never . Do you know how much that would hurt me if I hurt you like that !!!

Marinette : I was so stupid for falling for him. 

Chat noir: purrincess come in tell me what happened??

Marinette: well I mean okay I liked this boy a school and I confessed my feelings for him the other day and he rejected me because he is in love with someone else !!

*Chat noir thinks :the only person I rejected yesterday was oh no I did rejected Marinette as Adrien agreste . What have I done I can't make her cry like this !! I have to cheer her up as much as possible !!*

Chat noir : purrincess look I'm sorry that he didn't see what I see ?? Which is a beautiful girl with amazing talents !!!

Marinette : really chat ??

Chat noir : yes I'm very happy that we are friends !! But Marinette I love you more than a friend !!

Marinette: you have feelings for me ?? Chat but what about ladybug ??

Chat noir : she doesn't except me but I still love her to but I love you more so will you give me a try ??

Marinette: I mean think about it chat will it ever work out for us your a superhero and I am a nobody !! I don't know chat ??

Chat noir : come on purrincess give me a chance please *he gets on his knees and says *" will you go out with me purrincess ??" He smiles .

Marinette: I will chat *she smiles and jumps in his arms *

Meanwhile with alya and nino , Luka ...

Alya : well great I'm surprised Marinette hasn't called about Adrien or crying about him ??

Luka : well I mean she ran into to me crying about him today but she told me that she was dumb for doing that !!

Nino : I think Adrien is still a good person you know that ??

Alya : yeah he is a good person but he rejected my best friend so when I see him Im going to give him a piece of my mind ...

*After alya said that adrien walked out of his car towards them *

Nino: hey dude !!!!

Adrien: hey nino!!? How are you??

Nino: I'm okay how are you doing??

Alya : I bet he is doing so wonderful???

Adrien: are you okay alya???

Alya: I'm just fine !! It doesn't bother me at all that you hurted Marinette's feelings..

Adrien : okay look I'm sorry that I hurt-???

*Marinette walks in and sees alya talking and yelling at Adrien . So Marinette walks over and says stop *

Marinette: hey everyone alya quit yelling at him . It isn't his fault okay it's mine !!!

Alya : how is it your fault Marinette???

Marinette: it just is okay leave him alone ??

*Nino, Luka and Adrien were speachless they really couldn't say anything *

Nino: Marinette I'm glad that your okay !!

Adrien : Marinette I'm ??

Marinette : don't apologise it's fine I'm fine besides I'm okay a couple of friends help me yesterday deal with it .

Adrien : are we still going to be friends ??

Marinette : yes we can still be friends but you have to promise me something ??

Adrien: sure what is it ??

Marinette : promise me that you won't be mad a alya !!

Adrien: I promise

*The bell rings and they go to to class . Alya and nino sit next to each other and Marinette sits next to Adrien with a nice smile on her face . Chloe walks in with Sabrina and sees them sitting together and gets upset and tells the teacher ....

So when she tries to change her seat to way in the back by herself Adrien stands up and says " hey you can't change her seat just because you want to sit next to me that's not right "he said . Chloe looked speachless and sat next to Sabrina with a mean look on her face . She was very upset that she couldn't sit next to her one true love !!

Sabrina and Chloe talking ...

Chloe : ughhh I hate that Marinette girl !!! She hears on my freaking nerves I wish I could just get rid of her and her discussing friend !!!

Sabrina : well I mean they have a point about you can't change the seats just because you want to sit next to adrien ???

Chloe : Sabrina I thought you were going to back me up ?? Not be on there side!!!

Sabrina : I am on your side but I just wanted you to know that you have to still follow the rules ..

Chloe : I don't care about there fucking rules I could care less !! I mean Adrien us the only thing I care about !!!!

Sabrina : Chloe language you can't cuss in school you know that !!

Chloe : I don't give a damn !! I have the freedom of speech !! So they can kiss my butt !!!

Sabrina : Chloe I don't think this is a good idea !!

*Chloe walks out of the classroom cussing at the teacher because she couldn't sit where she wanted to sit .

*She always told Marinette that's she was a low down little bitch and she doesn't deserve anyone just to be alone for all of her life ....*

*Marinette runs out of the classroom and transforms into ladybug and sits on the effiel tower *

*Adrien went to his car and then he saw Ladybug so he ran back inside and transforms into chat noir and went to go check on her *

Chat noir : ladybug are you okay ??

Ladybug thinks *that's the first time he hasn't called me his lady * I'm fine *wipes her tears *

Chat noir : are you sure ladybug I have never seen you this upset unless it's about an acuma ???

Ladybug: it's not about that it's just I'm tired of people saying things to me that hurt my feelings!!

Chat noir: who said anything ???

Ladybug :  I mean as in my other life they always say I'm weak but I'm not I am as strong as anybody !!

Chat noir : well my lady I mean you are the strongest person I know and whoever says your not they can't be as  strong as you !! I bet there not !!

Ladybug: thanks kitty I appreciate it *hugs him *

*This is someone's art *
Chat hugs back ...

I hope you enjoyed this long chapter . Sorry for the late update but I hope you enjoy it 😊

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9K 30 17
Marinette Dupain-cheng has been in love with Adrien Agreste for a long time, and even wrote him a love letter, but he's never shown any interest in h...
920 32 15
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is the new student who enrolls at Francois Dupont University as a freshman, wanting to pursue her dream of becoming a famous f...
4.7K 231 26
Marinette Dupain Cheng has been in love with Adrien Agreste for about two years. But soon she grows tired of being ignored by her loved one, and star...
70.2K 1.5K 90
After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she doesn't want to hurt any of them, so she d...