Mateless Alpha | KOOKV โœ”

By adDICKTAEd

The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Epilogue

Thirty Five

68.3K 3.6K 2.2K
By adDICKTAEd

The cold wind touched the bare back of the blonde, making him shiver and stir on his sleep. He groaned, lifting up the duvet to cover his nakedness.

His hand automatically reached out the other side of the bed, eyes fluttering open when he realized that he's alone on the bed.

Taehyung shifted his body, finally sitting as he scanned the room for a particular ravenette.

That night, the alpha and him made love nonstop as if their bodies could not get enough of each other.

They made love the whole night until they have fallen asleep.

Well that's what Taehyung feels. He felt like he had been loved by the alpha and not just fucked.

Taehyung blushed at the thought. He can still feel his ass painfully aching, but he doesn't mind because behind that pain is a pleasure he can't really describe.

His eyes settle on the balcony, where the curtains are flowing with the gush of the wind, draping down the open doors. The moonlight shines brightly, illuminating that particular open area and Taehyung finally sees the one his eyes are looking for.

Standing on the balcony, overlooking the outside of the palace is the ravenette with his naked back and sweatpants hanging low in his hips, showcasing his sexy masculine ass.

As the blonde stares at the man with his back on him, the moonlight casting his shadow on the ground, Taehyung could not help but be captivated at the sight. There is a calmness surrounding the alpha as he stands there by the railings, looking at nothingness.

Taehyung felt the urge to go near the alpha. He stood from his bed, not making any noise as he wraps the blanket around his body. His steps are soft, like that of a cat, as he went near him, eyes boring a hole on the alpha's lean back.

Jungkook has already felt his presence the moment he wakes up. His senses heightens even more as he waits for the blonde to come near him.

Taehyung stopped only an inches away from the alpha as he carefully sneaks both arms around the alpha's waist, his body instantly feeling his warmth, warmer than the feeling the blanket can give.

He hugs him from the back, loving the feeling of Jungkook's skin against his cheeks as he leaned forward.

"You're not sleeping." Taehyung whispers softly, cheeks turning pink realizing how dumb he sounds.

He felt the alpha's body shake a little when he chuckles, making the blonde's heart warm at the sound of his laugh.

"Yeah? I guess I'm not." Jungkook teased, hands caressing Taehyung's arms wrapped around his waist.

Taehyung nuzzled his nose on the alpha's back, inhaling his muscular scent mixed with strawberry and vanilla that Taehyung finds addicting. It's a minty fragrance, matching the alpha's strong personality, but it's sweet and mild as well, characteristics that Taehyung can finally see from the alpha.

He's seeing him in a different light now. He may still be cold at times, but there's a hint of tenderness in his voice now and Taehyung wishes it's only for him.

"You smell so good." Taehyung mumbles, now finally giving in to the urge of licking the alpha's skin. He traced his tongue on the alpha's shoulders, nipping and biting a little like a hungry cat.

Taehyung felt the alpha inhale a sharp breath as he continues to suck, lick, and bite.

Jungkook had enough of the blonde's naughty antics. He quickly turned around to face Taehyung, who suddenly yelped in shock when he lifted him on the ground, both hands gripping on his slim waist.

Taehyung gasped, quickly wrapping his legs on the alpha's waist with his hands settling on his chest.

Jungkook's hands slowly settle on Taehyung's plushed ass, covered by the thin blanket, supporting him.

Both of them stared at each other's eyes, drawn by the emotions they held.

Jungkook basks in the beauty in front of him. Taehyung looks ethereal with his collarbones and shoulders on view as the blanket slowly glides down his arms, and his dishevelled hair accentuating his small face and wide innocent eyes. The moonlight reflecting on his honey-colored skin makes him look like a painting that comes to life.

A breathtaking painting that he can have in his arms like this.

Taehyung's heart is beating out of his chest at the intensity of Jungkook's gaze. He feels out of breath as he reaches to cup Jungkook's face with his cold hands.

"Let's go to bed. You have a huge day tomorrow." Taehyung whispered as his hands caress his alpha's face.

"I don't want to go. I hate to leave you alone." Jungkook whispered back, leaning his face more on the blonde's soft touch.

Taehyung smiled a little, his heart warms at his words.

Up to now, he still feels like he's on a cloud nine and everything is just a dream. He can't believe how the alpha's "I'll kill you" turns to "I hate to leave you".

How he wish it will soon turn to "I love you", but he knows he's being greedy. Right now, he's willing to accept whatever the alpha can give.

Taehyung leans forward, placing a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips.

"I'll be fine. I have a lot of people here protecting me." He whispered, brushing his nose over Jungkook's own.

The ravenette sighed in defeat, cradling him closer to his body as he nuzzles back.

"I'll make sure they'll protect you with their life. Just promise me you'll be safe until I'm back." Jungkook whispered back, eyes full of worry for his mate.

Taehyung smiles at this. His heart beats in erratic rhythm, tipping his head forward to place another chaste kiss on the alpha's lips.

"I promise."He mumbled under his breath as he leans once more, sealing the promise with a kiss.

-------

"Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin and Jackson." the alpha called out the four, his most trusted men as he prepares to leave.

"I'll be letting you take charge when I'm gone. You know what to do. Don't let me down." Jungkook firmly said, eyeing the four with his intense gaze.

"Yes, Alpha." they answered in unison as they bow their heads in respect.

Jungkook nodded his head as he makes his way out where Yugyeom is waiting for him. He has asked the latter to accompany him instead of Jackson because he wants his strongest men to be left guarding Taehyung.

Taehyung, who's currently running towards him with a huge smile on his face. The blonde plunged his body on the alpha for a huge hug as both their lips claim each other on a rushed but passionate kiss.

"Please be safe." Both of them said in unison after lip-locking in front of everyone who's trying their best not to look at the lover's intimacy.

Taehyung giggles, planting one more kiss on Jungkook's lips before getting himself out of the alpha's grasp.

He waves his hands, smiling with his boxy smile as Jungkook finally leaves with Yugyeom by his side.

The two have their serious face on as they travel their way to the council where the other alphas are expecting Jungkook for quite a while now.

The travel is long and quiet, both feeling a heavy and dangerous atmosphere about the sudden call of the council.

Jungkook knows something is off, but he has to put on a facade that he's unaware of anything.

After a long while, they have finally arrived. As soon as they step inside the building, they can already feel a suffocating air with all the other alphas' gaze directed to them.

Yugyeom steps once more, only to be halted by one of the guards securing the area.

"Sorry, but the council strictly wants alphas to be in this meeting." the guy cockily muttered, almost triggering Yugyeom to punch him in the face.

Jungkook held the latter in his arm, before motioning him to wait for him outside. He gave him a look in the eyes that say "You know what to do if shit happens."

Yugyeom got the message, nodding his head as he turns around and walks away.

Jungkook heads further, eyes making contact with the three fuckers grinning at him.

I should have fucking killed them.

Jungkook thought to himself as he stood in the middle, not really wanting to take a seat.

The three heads of the council stared at him with serious faces.

"Jeon Jungkook, you've finally shown yourself." Ji-yong uttered, his face showing no emotion at all.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Jungkook sarcastically replied, almost rolling his eyes in annoyance.

From his peripheral vision, he can see Jaehyun snickering at him, face full of evil intentions as he wickedly grin.

"Let's not waste too much time. Why have you called me here?" He said, feeling the tension thickening.

Taeyang stood, shaking his head a little over Jungkook's brash words.

"It has come to our concerns that you've been hiding something from us." He said, eyes scrutinizing the younger alpha.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Well, if you've come to know it, then it's no longer hidden, right?" He spat the words like that of a venom.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Seung-hyun erupted, his voice booming inside the hall almost making everyone flinch except Jungkook.

"You know how grave this offense is, against the rules of the council. We vowed not to keep anything from this council as long as we're bound by the treaty!" He continued, anger written on his face.

Jungkook snickered. He can feel the older's anger towards him. Even before, he knows Seung-hyun never likes him.

Well, the feeling is mutual.

"Okay. Tell me what these rats have said." Jungkook retorted back, pointing on the three fuckers sitting a bit far away from him.

Instead of answering, Taeyang took a piece of paper resting on the table before showing it to everyone.

Jungkook stiffens, eyes going wide as he stared at the paper.

"Explain this."

The alpha was lost for words. He just stared at the paper with his mate's picture in it.

It was the poster looking for Kim Taehyung. His eyes darted on the three fuckers who are grinning evilly. They must have gotten that when they went to his territory.

"Why can't you say anything, Jungkook? Why don't you tell us who's that beautiful man because he looks awfully familiar." Jaehyun smirked, his words full of teasing and sarcasm.

Jungkook did not say anything. He just stood there with his now blank expression.

"Is it true that he's your mate?" Taeyang asked, but still no answer from Jungkook.

He's been silently thinking of ways to get out of this situation before everything gets fucked up.

"Jeon Jungkook, we demand an answer." Seung-hyun muttered as he glared at the younger.

Jungkook heaved a sigh.

Here goes nothing.

"Yes. He's my mate." He answered without faltering.

"So now what?" He continued, maintaining his confident facade.

"Is he one of us, or not?" Taeyang challenged, locking his gaze with Jungkook.

"He is." Jungkook muttered not even blinking an eye.

There's a silence in the room, this time Jungkook cannot pretend he's not suffocated.

Seung-hyun smirked before motioning on his right side.

From the corner of Jungkook's eyes, he saw two men stood.

"Seojoon and Hyungsik, please tell us what you know." Seung-hyun acknowledged the two who stood.

Jungkook gazed at the two who seem to be debating whether to speak or not.

"W-we know that guy." Hyungsik muttered, not looking at Jungkook.

"When we were meddling with the humans and acting like normal humans, we became classmates of Kim Taehyung." Seojoon supported, not looking at Jungkook as well.

"As we both know he's a human together with the rest of his family." Hyungsik confessed, making Jungkook stiffen.

The room is filled with silence, eyes boring holes on the alpha who just stood there in the middle with no words to say.

"Is that the truth, Jungkook?" Ji-yong asked, voice hinting worry.

"Silence means yes~" Jaehyun said in a singsong note, annoying the shit out of Jungkook.

"He can't even answer. Don't you think that's enough to prove his grave offense?" Eunwoo muttered boredly.

"Yes. He's been mated to a human and he keeps that secret from us. He's breached the treaty we have. I suggest we punish him." Mingyu added, now completing the trio.

The council contemplates, studying the alpha in question. Seung-hyun breaks the silence after a while.

"It is true that you have committed a serious offense and a great punishment awaits you. Your pack will be removed from the treaty and this council will no longer ackowledge you and your pack as part of us." Seung-hyun declared, making other alphas' eyes turn wide.

Jungkook stiffens at this. He cannot let his pack be removed from the treaty. That will put their lives in danger especially now that the rogues are coming after him.

Being out of the treaty makes them an enemy of the council.

Seung-hyun saw the shock in his face. He smiled a little, finally being able to topple down the mighty alpha. "But, if you give us the human to study him and know how he was able to be marked, your punishment will be lifted." Seung-hyun stated, his voice firm and challenging.

Jungkook felt his heart sank. He knows the council is trapping him now, like a rat on a lion's den.

They're making him choose between saving his people or saving his mate.

And right there and then, Jungkook knows the answer.

He smiled bitterly, before answering.

"It's nice to have been part of this treaty."

Jungkook turned around, not minding the gasps he heard. He heard Ji-yong speak but he no longer cares.

"Jeon Jungkook, the alpha of the north, is hereby removed from the council." He declared, voice with a hint of pain for the younger whom he has considered like a brother.

Jungkook continues to walk out, determined to do whatever it takes to keep his pack safe and his mate.

"I'll protect them on my own. I don't need a shitty council to back me up." He murmured to himself.

Jungkook will never choose between his pack and Taehyung just because the council said so. He treasures both and he'll die if he has to just to save them.

But if there will come a time that Jungkook will really not have any choice but to pick one and only one, he knows the answer in an instant.

Now, he hopes that time won't come.

-------

Love you 💜

Sorry if I typed Seokjin instead of Seojoon. Lmao. My fingers are just having life of their own.

Seojoon and Hyungsik appeared in chapter 8 and 9. Shout out to DIONYSUSREIGNS who noticed. 🤣🤫🤫

Love you all. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.2K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
411K 14.8K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
492K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
3.2M 192K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...