The Disappearance of England...

By ShootingStarlite

During a World Meeting, countries noticed that the personification of England didn't attend. Most of them bru... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Thanks for 1k!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Quick Author's Note
Chapter 46

110k, huh

642 24 9
By ShootingStarlite

Hey, so it's been an extremely long time since I've actually wrote anything here on Wattpad (about two years I think). I wanted to come back and say, thanks. Thanks for the people who are new to this book and reading it, and thanks to those who have left support in the past. I never expected for this story to hit 110k reads. When I first started the book, I didn't think I'd finish it, or that someone would bother reading it. I still don't believe it. I came back to this fanfic out of curiosity to see how it's been doing and never expected this. So thanks again.

For now, and the foreseeable future, I've put writing into the storage. I doubt that I'll ever come back to write another story, but I'll never forget the joy I felt when I read the comments people left for me. I read the beginning of the book and sigh when I re-read it because of the bad writing. But that's the past now.

Thanks for reading this book, and I'll see you if I decide to write anything again! See you in the next adventure ~
- Starlite

(If you want to talk to me, or see where I am and what I'm doing instead of writing, send me a private message!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 257 21
You are able to see things that other people cant see, you have always been treat bad because of that. Until you decide to move to were the school is...
3.5K 168 6
A simple story about you, the reader, meeting the infamous Arthur Kirkland under some rather unfortunate circumstances. ~~~ Hetalia - Hidekaz Himaruy...
6.4K 166 14
[OLD. NEW VERSION UNDER WAY.] One day, Alfred had mistakenly left his journal in the meeting room. He had left his stuff behind due to an emergency b...
2.1K 123 15
When England decides to take a vacation in California, he doesn't realize just how much his life is about to change. He finds his soul mate in a youn...