AISHA: 3 SONS by Ingrid I Smi...

By byRedonfire

21 and ready for law school -- Aisha's eyes are finally opening to see the true darkness that lies inside her... More

INTRO: TAE 'N ISHA
CHAPTER 1: BREAK EM UP
CHAPTER 2: DINNER
CHAPTER 3: CREEPING THOUGHTS
CHAPTER 5: THE FIGHT
CHAPTER 6: EASTSIDERS
CHAPTER 7: MRS. TOLLIVER
CHAPTER 8: MARIAH'S
CHAPTER 9: NO ROMEO
CHAPTER 10: PAY THE COST TO BE THE BOSS
CHAPTER 11: LOYAL ~ FAMERICA
CHAPTER 12: CRAZY 4 HER
CHAPTER 13: THE RUSSIAN SABLE
CHAPTER 14: YOU THOUGHT WRONG
CHAPTER 15: HIS NATURE
CHAPTER 16: THE THREE OF US
CHAPTER 17: MORE THAN MYSELF
CHAPTER 18: REVENGE
CHAPTER 19: THE TORTURE
CHAPTER 20: DELONTAE AND DEVAUGHN: ROUND 1
CHAPTER 21: ITS JUST REAL
CHAPTER 22: A DIFFERENT WORLD
CHAPTER 23: A WILDCAT
CHAPTER 24: AISHA'S WAY
CHAPTER 25: SO GONE
CHAPTER 26: NIKKI NEAL
CHAPTER 27: THE GINGERBREAD MAN
CHAPTER 28: TOO SLICK
CHAPTER 29: HALLOWEEN
CHAPTER 30: THE PARTY
CHAPTER 31: I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE
CHAPTER 32: THE SNITCH
CHAPTER 33: MY CRAZY
CHAPTER 34: AISHA GOT IT
CHAPTER 35: THESE LIL BAD ASS KIDS
CHAPTER 36: A GRAY DAY
CHAPTER 37: COMIN' FOR HER
CHAPTER 38: BOW DOWN
CHAPTER 39: HIS BABY
CHAPTER 40: THE PLUG
CHAPTER 41: LIKE WE ALWAYS DO
CHAPTER 42: MY WIFE
CHAPTER 43: PLAYIN' THE GAME
CHAPTER 44: HE CAME
CHAPTER 45: FIGHTIN' OVER IT
CHAPTER 46: HIS WAY
CHAPTER 47: A GANGSTA BITCH
CHAPTER 48: Vaughn's Big Mistake
CHAPTER 49: ROUND 2
CHAPTER 50: STRAIGHT DOWN
CHAPTER 51: THE DELIVERY
Chapter 52: A NEW BEGINNING

CHAPTER 4: KARMA

537 50 36
By byRedonfire

"I  know you want me.. but you don't even know nothin' about me.. I just wanna love on you, trust in you and honor you please do the same on yo part.. Be honest.. you want this... I can show you somethin you can run to. .."

BE HONEST BY JORJA SMITH FEAT BURNA BOY

I feel like a fucking simp. Vaughn and Vonsha was already gone by the time I stopped yellin' at Aisha through the fuckin' bathroom door and made it downstairs. Aisha all mad and shit, locked herself in the bathroom and shit, after she was all studying with that nigga Vaughn in my fucking face, and can't even give a nigga no time. So fuck it. 

I used all dat shit. As my excuse to dip.

I stare at Black's real name and address, like a dummy...

Just when I was wondering what her fucking real name was, she texted it to me with her fuckin' address. She caught me in my DM again, looking at her pictures. That shit got me mad, but Aisha got me even madder. So, I signal to my crew: let's go.

And we ride out... ... 

"I'm not goin' to pick that bitch up," Brody tells me flat out when I call him, and I trip the fuck out on this nigga.

"Nigga you betta do what da fuck I say-"

"When you in yo right MIND I do what da fuck you say Tae- nigga. Tae. You too in love wit Isha for dis type shit. Take yo ass home. For real Tae," Brody keeps it real, the mothafucka--

"I'm a grown ass man-"

"And I'm yo nigga. For life," Brody cuts me off.

"Well then you feel me. I need to feel like myself," I tell him the real.

"Like yo ol grimy ass self nigga? Or like yo best self? Like when you wit Isha?" Brody asks me.

He keeps the shit real, fuck. He all on Aisha team and shit.

"Tae. I ain't never lied to you nigga -- Don't nobody wanna be in that shit when you and Isha go at it when she catch yo ass nigga, I don't wanna be in dat shit Tae -- because you fuckin' up, when all you gone do is ride for Isha in the end, and you know it. She's all you care about nigga, errbody know dat. You just mad at her for some reason, but that bitch Black ain't the answer," Brody straight up tells me. I just breathe out.

"I like doin' my dirt by myself any fuckin' way," I tell this Dr. Phil ass nigga and hang up on him. I look in my rearview. I got an army with me, so fuck it.

AISHA'S POV

I stare at Truly Black on Instagram..

Her hair and her braids always be goin' the fuck off I must admit. The bitch even looks good without no weave. She's chocolate and pretty. I stare at these pics where her baldheaded ass stuntin' with Lil Baby and Rollo Dose.

And I'm not stupid. This is who he was hinting around about. Truly Black.

She's not following Delontae on here, but she follows me, which makes me even more suspicious. I think about him asking me do I know her.

"That ain't who you need to be worried about," I hear his voice and how he told me that shit when I went off about Armani. And how he was lookin'.. and feelin'...

When I know Delontae, better than anybody. Can't nobody handle that dick but me.

But I'm losing my grip on him, just by making sure I get this fuckin' degree, and because I need Vaughn to get it. vaughn has got connects and he gives me that extra fuckin' confidence, and I don't need shit to change right now. I love Tae, I love him with my all, but I just need my support system, and he don't understand that shit. Because deep down Tae knows like I know that Vaughn truly loves me.

Vaughn loves me so much he married my best friend to stay down, I know dat shit. But I don't play on that shit, I don't have to no more, he's all the way in now, Vaughn done fell in friends with Tae and he's devoted to Tae. But Tae don't trust shit or nobody when it comes to me. He swears that I'm changing and leaving him out. When with Tae is the only place I wanna be.

But I just wanna be an attorney too, not just his wife, I want my law degree so I can look out for myself and my children, with confidence, I ain't got no family of my own. I just wanna be able to compete with Grayam and all these bitches, and my conversation be taken seriously -- I just wanna feel worth it. He don't understand. But I guess this bitch understands..

I stare at Truly Black. He was talkin' like he was fenna fuck around on me. After over 4 years of fucking only me. And almost 4 years of marriage.

"So it's this bitch," I say out loud, analyzing all her pics.

And I swipe my phone and call Tae. He's mine. Mine, I snarl out.

DELONTAE'S POV (CON'T.)

I stop with one foot already out the car, staring at Aisha pic when it pops up because she's Facetiming me. I don't answer.

I get back in the car and close the door back and call her phone.

"What's up," I ask Aisha. Feeling guilty. This shit feels lonely, and guilty as fuck.

"Where you at Tae?" Aisha snaps. I picture us fuckin' and I know I still wanna be married and I can't live without Aisha. I just can't do it. If I kill her I've gotta kill myself after I do it because I won't make it without Aisha. And this fact pisses me the fuck off. I just breathe out.

"I'm fenna hang this muhhfucka up in yo face, that's where I'm at. I'm out ridin', tryin' to clear my head." I answer my wife, guilty from the lie I just told -- And I look up when shawty comes out on her balcony. Damn.

Black stares down here at me. I stare back. Shit.

"Tae?" Aisha calls my name, a lot more gently and i almost turn around and run home to her. Isha got me, she got me all the way fucked up on her. That's why I feel like I need to cheat.

"Yeah," I answer her, with my eyes on shawty.

"If you need me. Come home to me baby, to me and yo sons, don't hang up on me Tae. I ain't never been nothin' but yours. Nothin' else, I don't even know how to be nothin' else," Aisha tells me and somethin' inside me like -- hurts.. Black just keeps staring back at me.

"I'm on my way," I tell my wife and hang up, staring up at a fucking mistake. A BIG mistake if I fuck.. I know it is, this is a big mistake..

But instead of turning the key, crankin' up and pullin' off. I take it out and get outta the car...

Black watches me. And it's like some fuckin' fucked up force is guiding my fuckin' footsteps. But it's just sum'm about this chick. Her name for one, has got me fucked up.

It's Karma. Karma Preston.

Karma... maaaaan I need to take my ass home.

I put my hands in my pockets and look over my shoulder at my niggas in the Hummer.

And I walk on up Black's steps. And her front door is wide open for me.

I look around me, and against all better judgement, I walk in. And it smells good as fuck up in here too...

I stare around at the sexy ass scene, she's got candles lit and shit, okay.. she's got tribal shit and African artwork everywhere, and incense burning from a big ass jungle plant, like I seen on her Instagram.

She meets me at the bottom of the stairs... woah. I stare at her body when she puts her hand on her hip... And I kinda do wanna fuck, just to prove dat I'm a man and not no fuckin' simp. But this bitch, is just not Aisha. I realize it.

I look up and into Black's eyes, and they hold my gaze while she walks on down the rest of these stairs to me. I keep my hands in my pockets when she gets up on me, so I won't fuck up and touch her. If I touch her, I'm probably gone fuck her for the hell of it. I stare down at her face when she gets right up on me. But heyull naw. This ain't Aisha.

And honestly, this shit feels fucked up, I feel like I'm already fuckin' and cheatin' right now, without even touchin' this bitch. My dick on brick, immediately goes down, and I feel dirty as fuck -- just bad and guilty as fuck for this shit.

Aisha got me, I gotta go. 

"I gotta go," I swallow, and keep it real. Because of Aisha -- callin' me and telling me she belongs to me. I gotta take care of Aisha. She pregnant again. I gotta take care of Isha, I got to, that's my baby. I gotta go. The hurt I don't wanna cause Isha and this guilty feeln' outta loyalty to her, is stuck in my fuckin' way. 

So I back up, away from Black.

"Sum'm came up. I gotta get home shawty," I say with my mind made up, I gotta get back to Aisha. And Black just nods. I turn around and walk back out, but I look back -- and Black just nods at me, like it's alright... she didn't say not one fuckin' word. 

I breathe out and grab my hand sanitizer when I get back in my car.

She knows I'll be back, she can tell, I'll be back if aisha keep on wit that nigga.

I struggle...

What da fuck? Shit-- I answer the phone for Aisha again.

"Tae," she calls my name, and I feel bad as FUCK -- and my mind is made up. It's like she can feel me, fuckin' up.

And just this fuckin' quick, i'm right back under Aisha's spell.

"I'm on my way, I promise," I tell her and hang up on her.

And I look down at my phone, and that bitch Karma is hittin' me up in my DM.

Oh hell naw -- lemme get this hoe Black up out my phone-- I block her every way I can think of, fuck -- I deactivate my whole damn Instagram page, fuck it -- and Facebook too. There.

I breathe out in relief.

And drive back home..

AISHA'S POV (CON'T.)

I know her glasses cost about twelve gees, I analyze her outfit right quick while I stare at the pic of this bitch Truly Black, from earlier today when she dared everybody to guess what's in her purse -- and all these thirsty niggas down here guessed a gun.. most of the females guessed a gun too. "Most Beautiful Gangsta" some nigga just commented..

Oh. Okay. So she a G, okay. I'll show her ass a true G.

I'm about to fuckin' snap. I'm tryin' to hold it together but hell naw. It's been 8 years -- 8 fucking years - of his lies, the murdas, all his shit, everythang -- Delontae is mine. Since I was 13, that nigga is MINE. I took his lies, his crazy ass love, taking his shit, busting my ass to get to him, to make him mine. I waited, I cried, all that shit Armani took me through and she livin' in my fuckin' backyard. And I'm pregnant again -- after he got rid of my mama, my daddy, Bo, Makina, everybody, even my fuckin' Grandmama, just to make me his. Happy or hostage he let me know were my only two choices, and he thinks he's fenna lock me down and fuck around on me with this bitch?? And I'm just gone take it? Shittin' me -- Fuck him, fuck his money and that bitch too, I'll kill Tae, I'll kill his lowdown crazy ass. Hell naw.

The got me fucked up, I'll kill that nigga. Befo' he just hurt me and break my heart, I'll die first! And where the fuck is he?? I check the time again.. oh hell naw. I go back and check this bitch's Instagram again... 

And I check the time again. It's been two hours and he STILL ain't here yet..

I jump up at 4 in the mornin' when I see Delontae coming in wit his boys helpin' his drunk ass in the house, what in the fuck?? This nigga gone make me kill his ass, hell naw... 

BACK  TO DELONTAE'S POV

"What took you so long where you been at Tae?" she asks me. But I'm too fuckin' drunk to care. Fuck this shit, she know I love her stupid ass.

"You know I love you bitch," I point my finger at her.

"Nigga-" she starts up, but Brody stops her.

"Give him a break, I got him, he straight. He came up to the bar. I drove home," Brody tells her and hands her my keys.

"Come on man, move Isha," I slur, and fall across the bed tryin' to kick off my fuckin' shoes.. I just had to get my head right befo' I came home, I ain't mean to get dis damn drunk..

This cold pillow feel so fuckin' good... 

And I realize it's daytime when I wake up, to a gun in my face...

"This whatchu want?" Aisha asks, staring at me... daaaaamn... 

"Aisha. Stop playin'." is all I can say, staring at her face..

"Naw nigga ain't nobody playin', is this whatchu want? Yo Lil Gunna back?" she asks me.

I stare at the tears in her eyes and back down at the barrel of this fuckin' gun in my face.

"You know you ain't gone shoot me-"

"Hell naw, that's too easy, you right -- Now answer the fucking question nigga, do you want True?" she asks me.

"Wha?"

"True, Truly Black nigga! Do you want dat bitch?!" Aisha cries.. I shake my head no, shit, I'm thirsty and hung the fuck over and busted--

"No, hell naw, it's all you Isha. I came home," I manage to say. Shit.

"So you had to think about it," she grits her teeth, crying. Fuck. Did dat bitch run her mouth dat fast? Hell naw-

"Naw, Isha. Isha you my only choice, I swear to God. To you," I promise her the truth, she my only, I swear it to her -- cuz it's the truth.

"I love you with my life Isha," I tell her what Brody told me, what the liquor told me -- and what I told myself. I was a fool for even goin' over shawty house.. I stare back at my wife.

"You my wife. I ain't do shit.. I couldn't do shit, I'm too obsessed witcho ass to cheat on you Aisha," I come real and promise her.

She just moves the gun and gets up, I realize she's all the way dressed -- she grabs her purse.

"Where you goin' Aisha - aye - Isha-"

"Her address still in yo phone nigga."  Aisha stares me down, hurt like Hell. 

Oh shit. She turns around -- shit-- I jump out this bed -- oh shit --

"Isha-" I run after her. Half drunk and drowsy I try to figure out how I left that hoe address in my fuckin' phone- gotdammit-

"Isha -- baby -- Isha come on, lemme talk to you, we need to talk-"

"Back the fuck up off me Tae," she turns on me like a demon when we get down the stairs.

"Aisha, baby I ain't do shit-"

"Oh I know! But you went tho." She stares at me pointin' her finger in my face. Busted.

"Aisha you pregnant-"

"Back the fuck up out my way Delontae! After all yo shit -- even my Daddy? You can't say SHIT to me! Ain't no bitch just fenna come for my husband when you KNOW what we been through and how I feel! Don't- fuckin' touch - me," she snatch away from me, serious as hell. I look up--

"Where the fuck you goin'? Hold the fuck up-" I say to Muffin when she tilt her head at Aisha with some sunglasses on.

"MOVE!" Aisha screams at me. I stare at her, hungover, I can't believe this shit-

"Isha-"

"Nigga -- you must want a divorce? Da street way?" she grits her teeth at me -- wow -- I just throw my hands up and let her go.

"Muff-"

"I'm just gone make sure she don't go to jail, that's it. This yo fuck up," Muffin lets me know and shakes her head at me and follows Aisha out the door..

I turn around and Reginae and Danielle over here, runnin' to catch up dressed in all black --

"What's up Tae?" Danielle throws her head up at me and Reginae shoots me a bird before they shut the door.

"Who drivin'?" I hear Danielle ask loud as hell. Awwww man.

I fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 2.9K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!
14.7K 873 21
Is LOVE supposed to "Hurt so Good?"
326K 8.2K 71
*CURRENTLY EDITING* Alisha Carpenter just graduated high school and determined to make her summer amazing before having to move to Atlanta to study a...
47.4K 2K 26
London, a young girl in college has gotten hurt by the same man too many times. She decides to end things with him & take a break from love so her he...