Daughter of Hades (Harry Hook...

By churros_liz

Long before Hades devised his evil scheme to take over Mount Olympus, he was once married to the beautiful go... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Reunion
Chapter 2: Getting to Know (y/n)
Chapter 3: Fight Club
Chapter 5: Family Dinner
Chapter 6: Auradon University
Chapter 7: Family Tree
Chapter 8: Bottled Feelings
Chapter 9: Conceal, Don't Feel, Don't Let it Show
Chapter 10: Siren's Call
Chapter 11: Flames
Chapter 12: Tartarus
Chapter 13: Love Talk
Chapter 14: A Mentor
Chapter 15: Training
Chapter 16: Restraints and Movie Night
Chapter 17: Life and Death
Chapter 18: Round 1 - Makaria
Chapter 19: Sleepover
Chapter 20: Goddesses of Chastity Association
Chapter 21: The Date
Chapter 22: Demeter
Chapter 23: Grandmother's Love
Chapter 24: A Party of Chaos
Chapter 25: All For Nothing
Chapter 26: The Insane Party God
Chapter 27: We're All Mad Here
Chapter 28: Round 2 - Dionysus
Chapter 29: Zagreus
Chapter 30: Nightmares
Chapter 31: Missing
Chapter 32: A Spellbook
Chapter 33: The Powers of a Goddess
Chapter 34: A Council Meeting
Chapter 35: Hippolyta of the Amazons
Chapter 36: Lovely Night
Chapter 37: Sick Day
Chapter 38: An Underworld Visit
Chapter 39: World of the Dead
Chapter 40: Arm
Chapter 41: Mother
Chapter 42: Willow Maid
Chapter 43: Sword Wound
Chapter 44: Getting Along
Chapter 45: A Compromise
Chapter 46: Half-Fulfilled Life
Chapter 47: True Love
Chapter 48: Final Round - Melinoe
Chapter 49: Metamorphosis
Chapter 50: A Pirate's Life
Chapter 51: Fathers
Chapter 52: A Little Curse
Chapter 53: Olympus
Chapter 54: Finale
Epilogue: A Goddess & A Pirate
Ending Note

Chapter 4: Siblings

10K 269 117
By churros_liz

Dodging an attack from Herkie, you flipped onto the ring's ropes. Just as he rushed toward you, you flipped again, wrapping your legs around his shoulders, your arms pulling onto his jaw, dragging him backward. He grabbed your arms, struggling to pull them down. Your eyes shone a bright pink just as Herkie managed to throw you off of him. You tumbled onto the ring's floor, quickly landing on your knees. You ran back toward him, jumping high to roundhouse kick him. He managed to dodge just in time, only for you to land on your hands, pushing your body up and landing a kick to his face as he looked back down at you. The crowd continued to cheer.

Mal and her group continued to look at you as you fought their friend. It was a shock to see this side of you. When they met you, you were just a normal girl who didn't seem interested in this type of stuff. It looked as if you were more interested in flowers and music, not fighting.

Harry cheered along with the crowd as you managed to land another blow at Herkie. He knew you were interesting from the moment he met you at the bar, but knowing that you're Mal's half-sister, daughter of Hades, and someone who can kick ass, you just piqued Harry's interest in you even more. He grinned as he watched you get punched by Herkie. Is a prince hitting a princess? Oh, he likes this part of Auradon.

"Careful, Har." Uma looked at her first mate. The Scottish pirate turned to her. "She's Mal's sister, remember."

"I know that" Harry turned back to look at the match. With Herkie being just as strong as his father and you being too stubborn to give up, it's difficult to see who would win this match. "She's just interesting, ye know?"

"Wait, if she's Hades' daughter," Gil grabbed everyone's attention, "wouldn't she have Hades' power?"

"No, I think Hadie inherited that" Jay shook his head.

"Yeah. I remember her grandma telling my dad that she inherited her mom's powers" Mal agreed.

"Still, if you could hold Hades' ember, wouldn't that mean she could have a spark of her dad's side too?" Gil pointed out.

The group turned back to look at the ring. You had backflipped, dodging another attack from your cousin. They noticed how your eyes once again began to change color the moment you had glanced up at where the reserved area was at. They changed to blue before going back to their regular (e/c) color. Mal looked at the people you were staring at.

Ares sat in a chair, focusing on the fight, and his two bodyguards were standing behind him. A blonde woman with golden wings and dressed in a dark red suit sat to the right of her father. To the left sat a handsome young man with golden wings like his sister. His blonde hair was combed back, and he was wearing a salmon-colored suit. But you weren't focusing on Ares' family. No, you were focusing on the people who stood beside them.

A woman whose straight hair was half-colored black on her left side and white on the other, stood next to the winged woman. Her extreme pale complexion was a distinct contrast with her long black dress. Another woman stood next to her. This woman had white wavy hair that flowed like a fire. Like her sister, she also had a pale complexion. She wore a grey dress with hints of gold. Then next to the young handsome man stood another young-looking purple-haired man. He held a cup of wine and grapes in his hands. His purple eyes gleamed as he watched the fight, a mischievous smile on his face.

Before Mal could ask Ben who they were, the bell rang, signaling that the fight was over. The crowd cheered as the referee held your arm up. A defeated Herkie got up to shake your hand. You smiled and pulled him into a hug. The two of you laughed.

"Come on, let's go," Mal said.

The group followed Mal down the steps to see you. It was intermission now, so you had walked off toward the locker room with Herkie, Phobos, and Deimos. The four of you smiled and laughed as you walked. You stopped when you noticed Mal and her group of her friends. The smile you had fallen at the sight of them.

"Oh, that's right" Herkie turned to you. "I invited them to come and see you fight"

"You did?" You glanced at your cousin.

"Congrats on your match" Lonnie smiled at you. "It was amazing"

"Yeah! I totally didn't know who to root for!" Jane chimed in.

"Thank you. I learned everything from these two" You gestured toward the twins behind you.

"That's what happens when you hang out with the children of the god of war" Phobos smirked.

"Not to mention that Adrestia used to bully you for being nothing like your dad" Deimos playfully shoved you.

"Didn't think that type of stuff happened in Auradon" Uma glanced at the rest of the villain kids, who nodded in return.

"It's wonderful to see ye again, (y/n)" Hook took a step toward you, grabbing your hand and placing a kiss on your knuckles. Once again, he saw that spark of blue again. You smirked at him.

"Harry Hook" You placed your hands on your hips. "I should have known you're friends with my sister"

"To be fair, I didn't know ye two were related" Harry smirked. The two of you continued to look at each other, forgetting about the rest of your friends. It wasn't until Carlos coughed that the two of you turned your attention to them.

"It was an amazing match, (y/n)" Ben smiled at you.

"Thank you" You bowed. Phobos and Deimos tapped your shoulders and pointed at the three adults walking up to you. The rest turned to look at them as well. Mal recognized them to be the people you were looking at during the match. The three of them stood in front of you. Their appearance felt intimidating, and Mal even noticed how you changed your demeanor in front of them. You stood up straight, looking at them like they're military commanders.

"Hey, (y/n)" The purple-eyed man smiled at you. "Great match"

"Thank you, brother" You nodded your head at him. The group of teenagers' eyes widen and looked at Mal.

"Yes, it was a good match" The woman dressed in the black dress spoke. Her (e/c) eyes turned a light shade of blue. "But it's a shame that it lasted that much. You should have finished it within a few seconds"

"In her defense, sister" The other woman spoke, "(y/n) was fighting Herkies. His father is known to be one of the strongest gods among us. Not even we have ever fought him"

"Still, she should have at least mustered up enough strength to defeat him. He is younger than her by a century" The first woman glared at you.

"Don't be too hard on her, Melinoe" The man took a sip of his wine. "Plus, Makaria wasn't able to defeat you until she was just about (y/n)'s age"

"And you didn't defeat Zagreus until you were 325" The woman in the grey dress, now known as Makaria, spoke.

"I told you not to call me that, Maka" The man pouted.

"Sorry, I mean Dionysus" Makaria corrected her mistake.

"Could you both shut up?" Melinoe snared at them. The two quickly shut their mouths. The woman turned back at them. "If our mother wants (y/n) to be worthy of our father's kingdom, then she would have to be better than any of us."

"Sister" You finally spoke up, glaring daggers at your older siblings. Melinoe looked at you, her piercing (e/c) eyes glared back at you. "We are not the children of uncle Ares, so there really isn't any need for us to prove our worth by fighting."

"Doesn't matter" Melinoe's glare hardens. "You can't be worthy of being called our sister if you can't even defeat Herkie fast enough."

"Um, I don't mean to intrude" The group of siblings turned to Ben. "but I think (y/n), here, is just as worthy of being your sister"

"King Ben" Melinoe spoke, the three of them bowing at his presence. "I respect your opinion, but this is a personal family matter.''

"Sister, it's Lady Mal" Makaria nodded to Mal. The three of them stared at the purple-haired girl. "Father's newest daughter. I heard he also has a son that is younger than her"

"Hadie, yeah, he's at home sleeping." Evie nodded her head. The three elder siblings ignored her.

"I didn't know my dad had other children besides (y/n)" Mal smiled at them.

"Well, we didn't really inherit anything from our mother's side. (y/n) is the only one who did" Dionysus shrugged. "Makaria and Melione usually stay in the underworld, while I'm busy with work"

"He means that he's busy partying" You smirked at your brother. He grinned as he finished the last of his wine.

"My family just keeps growing and growing, doesn't it?" Mal grinned. Ben wrapped his arms around her, reassuring her to calm down. Melinoe looked at her with a judging expression. Mal knew that look very well. It's the look her mother gave her constantly.

Before the young woman could say anything, Dionysus quickly stepped in. "Well, we better get going. These two have their jobs to get back to and I have another party to go to. It was nice seeing you again, (y/n). And it was nice to finally meet you, Lady Mal"

The three bowed once again before leaving. You finally let out a deep breath. Phobos and Deimos patted your back. You looked at the group. "Sorry about that."

"No worries. Everyone has family problems" Jay reassured you.

"Yes, but it's not really common here in Auradon" You gave him a small smile.

"That doesn't matter" You turned to Harry. He had a charming smile spread across his lips. "It's nice knowing that Auradon isn't always rainbows and unicorns"

"That's true" Uma nodded her head.

"Thank you for saying that" Your smile widens as you looked at the pirate boy.

"(y/n), we should get going" Phobos grabbed your attention. You nodded and began walking away from the group. The twins still following you.

"See you around" You waved at them, still staring at Harry. He smirked as he watched you walk away. He whistled through his smirk. Turning to the rest of the group, he noticed how they all looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"Seriously, Harry?" Mal raised her brows, crossing her arms. "My sister?"

"What?"

--------

*Orphic Dionysus is known as Zagreus, who is said to be the son of Persephone and Zeus. Melinoe and Makaria are also the daughters of those two because pretty much the god couldn't keep it in his pants and just had to get his daughter pregnant by pretending to be his brother Hades.

*Adrestia is one of the daughters of Ares and Aphrodite

I'll explain why Dionysus is still related to the reader further on into the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.6K 28
I am Haden Deimos, Son of Hades. I'm the Prince of the Underworld. I'm a VK. The kid of a villain...obviously. I used to be the most feared kid on th...
66.5K 1.8K 22
Wapun (Dawn) Smith was different from most kids, having been raised to be herself no matter what others thought. Her parents, John Smith and Pocahont...
213K 3K 16
"Do you want to be good?," he asked. "I don't know. I still feel evil," I reply. "Well just to let you know... You guys aren't evil. You aren't evil...
35.2K 526 52
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⎢ ❝ True love doesn't exist. ❞ ❝ Madi, have you always had those golden little flecks in your eye...