Slugterra - Lost Kin

By Violet2Violent

Skyler Shane has lived with the shadow clan for years. But what happens when Blakk cuts in? More

Authers note
finding Family
attack of thing!
ALANA?!?!
AUTHER"S NOTE I THINK!
THIS IS BAD!
this is NOT good! okay it's good again!
Authors note
you...
Battle for the cupilor.
at the wrong place at the wrong time
A found freind
no...
Stupid half darkbane Blakk....
Okay this whole 'finding my lost kin' thing is staring to get old.
The Final Battle
what next?
An unexpected turn. but is it for the better or worse?

oh brother...

323 14 5
By Violet2Violent

when we got back home after our encounter with Scarlet. I went straight to my room. I went on the computer and searced up: Claw-rix ghoul encounter. on slugtube I watched the first one. the guy who got hit with the Claw-rix got hit pretty dang hard. after I finnishd the video and went down stairs. we had made a doctor's appointment for Eli after he got hit with the Grimmstone. I mean really? wow. j-just. wow. it was 2:00 PM time for the apppointment. "ELI! Guys! it's time to go!" Alana yelled. I got ready and combed my hair witch was messy from the battle and when I say messy i mean MESSY! after we where all ready we hopedd on our mechas and rode off. Eli hurt his arm and couldn't ride so he rode with me.he was a little nervus when we soared in the air but he was soon laughing and yelling. we soon reached bonnie springs. "Eli I'm gonna land you might wanna hold on tight!" i warned switching Drago into terra mode.

                                ( TIMESKIP AFTER APPOINTMENT)

so turns out Eli's arm injury was a littleworse than we thought. it was cracked and he needed a hard cast for a few weeks. Oh brother... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
68.4K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.