ALANA?!?!

I walked through the jungle cavern slowly because of Blakk my dark periphery is gone Flara wiped a tear from my eye I've for some reason have been missing home a lot. "I guess it's time to get home now." I sighed. "Come on Ash um why don't we try to uh well I guess go talk to the shadow clan." Someone behind me sighed. They sounded sad. Like me. I turned around to see a girl with chestnut brown hair tipped with cyan. "I'm sorry but Blakk destroyed it." I sighed. She looked at me like I was crazy. "How do you know?" She snorted. "Because it was my home." i sighed. right now i missed it more tham ever. the girl's bright electric blue eyes turned understanding. "oh i-im sorry." she stutterd. "hi my name's Skyler shane but you can call me sky." i introduced myself. "my names Alana." she explained. wait. did she say her name was Alana? i thought i had heard that somewhere before. oh well. soon enough we were best freinds what was cool was that she knew my dad and about the world we come from. also this is probobly one of the best parts. she is bonded with the light energy of slugterra! after we got to the hideout and were all situated  i tried to think of where i heard that name before. it was diving me up the walls! UP THE WALLS I TELL YOU!!!

//////////////////P.S i do not own Alana she belongs completly to cyan sparks who you should go follow right now. same with slugterran cat and Johnboi./////////////////