you...

I dodged a thrasher ghoul as Blakk fired at me. going solo with no plan was a really bad  idea. Also even worse i diddn't tell the gang. Well i guess it's my funerall! (that was sarcasom) I loaded and shot Annie my enigmo at myself. i had a plan. a good one to. after the effects hit i smiled. it's weird i know. i fired Kayla my Boon doc slug at Blakk my Enigmo vission had gone away now i have no idea why it does that. Blakk screeched witch was pretty funny to watch as all his dark water in the room was turned normal! HAHA! I got all the slugs and got outta there! through the window! yeah! like a boss! oh gosh i'm to random for my own good. i thought as i flew away in Drago. when i reached the base my black fingerless gloves that go up to my elbows where pretty mutch ripped and torn EVERYWHERE! lucky for me i'm not to bad with a needle and thread. "Hey Eli whatcha doing?" i asked my brother who was on some computer website. "I'm on slugbook." he replied. "what's that?" i asked. "it's like facebook." he explained now i knew wwhat he meant. Trixie ran down the stairs VERY loudly i may add. "sup brah?" i joked. "OMG they found an albino cupilor slug!" the guys looked at her like she was insane. "OH MY FLOPPING GUARDIAN SLUGS! YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT?!" i exclaimed excitedly Alana just smiled and mouthed stuff she was so excited! "what the heck is a cupilor?" Eli said raising an eyebrow. oh my  gosh i could troll him sooo bad right now! half of me wnts to but the other half just wanted to actually tell him what it was. i decided to be good. "It's a slug that can create light energy and love from darkness and hate! albino ones can even make ghouls normal and more powerful we CAN'T affored Blakk getting it." i explained. we mounted our mecha's and sped up. i stayed at the rear with Alana becouse i needed to talk to her. "Alana. I need to talk to you for a momment." i said quietly. Alana slowed down Midnight so we where going the same speed. "what is it?" she asked worriedly. her hair fell in her face a little. I realeased a breath i diddn't know i was holding in. "the thing is I-I think I've heard Your name before and i just realized where." i explained. her face got curios and a little scared. "i-it's when Blakk took over the shadow clan i think i remember Nico sying that i need to protect you." i felt tears forming in my eyes. "I-I just don't know how. I mean I have to protect Eli too I just I-" i was cut off by Alana putting her hand on my shoulder her electric blue eyes where shining brighter than the moon. "it's okay I understand for the longest time I was living on the streets i guess i still havn't left a few trick behind." she said winking. we race up to the front of the group. " EAT OUR DUST!" i yelled back to the others as Alana and I revved our mechas to full speed it's a long way to  tusker forks cavern and i wont bore you with the details. Alana and I won the race (by a long shot) when we reached the cavern we saw the Cupilor! it was even more beutiful than i imagined! it was white with little gold hearts at the ends of it's antene. and it's eyes were a  pale pink color I put my hand down for it to jump on to. it almost did... almost. a dark urchin spine spiked my hand and the slug almost got hit too! I looked up to see a face i hoped i would never see again. but she was there in the flesh.