An unexpected turn. but is it for the better or worse?

(SKYLER'S POV)

I strained myself to open my eyes I could hear the oices of all the ones I loved incoureging me. I knew I was dying but I kept Fighting I had to stay for Eli and Leo Alana Kord And Trixie.  C'mon Sky I believe in you! Will Shane's voice echoed in my head. My eyes flashed open for a millisecond No no no! No good! I thought Trying to clench my fits My body refused to obey my wishes. Leo Eli I'm still alive! My thughts screamed trying to get out of my mouth. 

                                        (ELI'S POV) 

We rode on our Mechas to Chilbore. I sat Sluggish on my Mecha Fiddling with The slug energy harm Skyler had given me. Right when eerything was going right... I thought bitterly when we finnished defending the cavern we got to the hideout I heard a strangled gasp "Shanes!" I ran to wherre it was coming from I saw Skyler Trying despretly to speak.  I shot Doc just as she passed out. She glowed an eerie green and woke up. "Eli Leo Oh God I missed you two." She said hugging us. There wasn't a dry eye in the crowd. "Alana!" She aid hugging her. "I missed you all so so muh you have no idea what it's like." She mused smiling from ear to ear.