A found freind

Sooo when I decided to give Scarlet a taste of her own medicine I sorta forgot about Twist. yeah I'm a flopper. he hit me with a harmashelt, and know I need a splint for two days. "Sky! you gotta stop being so reckless!" Eli complained. "I don't want you to end up like dad! you're the only famly I have left!" he exclaimed. "Eli. I know I'm a bit reckless but it's who I am. and I know you miss dad I do to." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "SKYLER ELI! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE YOU!!" Alana yelledfrom downstairs. Eli and I ran down the stairs to the door. "yes?" I asked not really looking at who was there. "Skyler." a girl sighed I looked up to see a tall girl with violet eyes and black hair. she was wearing all black with a dark navy blue sweater with it's hood up. "Midnight?" I asked cautiusly. she nodded slightly and I invited her in. "I-I thought you where dead. "Uhhhh What?" Alana asked. "rockfall." I said simply. she took her hood off to reveal a dark pink scar. "Oohh! that's outta hurt!" I grimeced. "It did." Midnight chuckled.

                        ////////////// sorry for the short chap! but  the blaster on the right is what Skyler's Blaster looks like. I did not make it.///////////////////////////////////////////