finding Family

(SKYLER’S POV)

Ever since I was five I’ve lived with the shadow clan today was my eighteenth birthday and that’s where Blakk came in… “Ready!” I called out my window I slid down the stone slide made by the earth elemental for my sixth birthday. “I am glad you are ready Skyler Shane but are you sure you want to adventure from this secret cavern? Are you sure you are ready?” the shadow clan leader stressed. I checked to see if I had all my gear. “Blaster compass bandoleer slugs... Yep I’m ready!” I said. I heard a scream from my infurnus slug Flara I know it’s an obvious name, but hey! I was only six! I looked to see an extremely pale man riding a bull Mecha Beast. “Go Skyler we will handle this!” the Leader ordered me. I nodded and ran off towered my green and black Dragon Mecha it was a D-R-GO model. “Go Drago Go!” I yelled revving my Mecha. He spread his beautiful wings and burst into the air I glanced back in time to see my room be blasted by the Pale man. He must be doctor Blakk! I thought angry that I didn’t stay and fight. By now I was in quiet lawn cavern. I heard shouting and slugs being fired. Drago looked in that direction “go get it boy.” I said firmly

                                       (ELI’S POV)

I shot another hop rock at Twist. “Ugh I can’t believe he would come crawling back!”  Trixie said to me. “You’re cute when you’re mad.” I pointed out. She blushed slightly. A shadow crossed the battle field I looked up to see a somewhat familiar Mecha with… are those? With wings! It landed in the middle of the fight. I saw a girl with really long light blue hair like my mom’s. “STOP! I CAN’T LET THIS HAPPEN! I AM A SHANE AND THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!” she shouted wait, did she say she was a Shane? That means… “Skyler?” I asked. She turned around and when she saw me a faint smile crossed her face. “Eli? I-is that you?” Skyler asked me her eyes filling with tears. “Sky!” I called running to my older sister. “E!” she called running to me. 

                                       (SKYLER’S POV)

I ran to my little Brother and hugged him for the first time in ten years.  But I noticed an infurnus slug on his shoulder was Blushing and staring at Flara I “I think Burpy likes Flara!” I whispered to Eli. “Yeah me to I also think Flara likes him!” he whispered back “um sorry to interrupt the family reunion but who’s this?” a red headed girl in piggy buns asked. “This is my sister Skyler, but I call her Sky.” Eli explained “my names Trixie.” The Redhead replied I looked at a cave troll “uh hi my names Kord.” Said the cave troll introducing himself “I am Pronto the magnificent!” a molinoid said very obnoxiously I turned to see a boy with his blaster aimed in it was a ghouled thugglet slug. Without thinking I loaded Kayla my boon doc slug and fired. She hit the boy with her healing powers and his Thugglet was turned back to normal. It hopped over to me. “Hey little guy what’s your name?” I asked it “My name’s Loki!” he chittered. “Well nice to meet you Loki” I said picking him up “wait you can understand slugs?!” Kord yelled “yeah can’t you?” I asked casually. “Uh none of us can.” Trixie explained. I shrugged and put Loki in my bandoleer. “Hey Sky what brought you over here?” Eli asked me as he hopped on his wolf Mecha. I mounted Drago and Began to explain. “Well ever since I was five I’ve lived with the shadow clan.” I was interrupted by Pronto. “WAIT YOU KNOW THEE SHADOW CLAN?!” he yelled everyone just stared with their mouths dangling open. “Catching flies?” I giggled. “So after Blakk destroyed my home I found you.” I finished. We soon reached the Shane hideout. It was absolutely HUGE! I heard a knock at the door. “I got it!” I yelled to everyone upstairs. I opened the door to see a shadow clan! “Skyler. I have terrible news.” It said my smile instantly faded. “Dr. Blakk and his Ghouls have overthrown our forces. It is up to those like you to stop him.” The creature sighed. It began to fade. “Wait!” I called. It was too late. It was already gone. Eli rushed down the stairs. “Sky are you okay? What’s wrong?” he asked I told him what had happened he nodded and looked at Burpy. I glanced at Flara who was cuddling with Burpy on the couch I couldn’t help but squeal. It was SO adorable! I heard a scream from upstairs. Eli and I ran to see what was wrong.  I saw a huge Gap in the wall that was torn from the hideout by an I don’t even know what it was! It had long scaly tentacles with green suctions and long fangs each tentacle was holding. A huge blaster I fired Loki to make us a bush to hide under Trixie, Kord and Pronto all hid with Eli and I. “so what’s the plan to deal with that thing?” I asked sarcastically.  “Well um you’re the one who lived with the shadow clan sis.” Eli snorted. Suddenly a plan formed in my brain. “Guys I know what to do!” I whispered. “We attack it head on Eli Trixie and I will sneak around behind it with our arachnets and vinedrills. We’ll fire and then were rid of it!” I finished. "nice idea Sky but what about Pronto and Kord?" Eli asked.