The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 25:The Next Step

10.3K 144 379
By DavidBornAgain

Vale Park

When we last left off, Y(N) was helping a young wolf faunus find her supposed friend who she was separated from. Currently, you noticed a very familiar face running towards you and Lucy....

Y(N): Velvet?!

You let go of Lucy's hand as she runs towards Velvet.

Velvet: (Wide-eyed) LUCY!!!

Y(N): (Wow, I just got ignored.)

The two faunus run to each other as Velvet wraps Lucy into a hug as you awkwardly watch from a small distance...You also noticed Velvet wearing regular clothes and glasses, which you thought made her look smart and cool...

Velvet: (Gives Lucy a stern look) Where were you?! I was worried sick! Do you know how long I was looking for you?!

Lucy: (Drops her head) I-I'm s-sorry. I d-didn't mean to-

Lucy is cut off as Velvet envelopes her into another hug.

Velvet: I'm so glad you're okay...! Please don't ever do that again!

Lucy: I will never ever get lost again, I promise!

Velvet: (Pats her head and sighs) Are you alright? I hope no one hurt you.

Lucy: There were some mean kids that pushed me, but-

Velvet: (Angry) WHAT?! WHO PUSHED YOU?! I SWEAR THAT I'LL-

Lucy: Velvet, it's okay. Y(N) helped me out.

Velvet stares in shock at a smiling Lucy as you still awkwardly stand in the distance...

Velvet: Y-Y(N) helped you?

Lucy: (Nods) Yup, he even helped me find you. He's so nice!

Velvet: (Slightly blushes) Y-Yeah he is... Is he here n-now?

Lucy stares in confusion at Velvet as you face-palm in the background...

Lucy: Huh? He's right behind me! (She points to you as Velvet finally notices you and turns red in embarrassment)

Y(N): (You cross your arms) Hello, Velvet. Nice to see that you finally noticed I was here...

You slowly approach the two faunus as Velvet continually looks at you with an apologetic face.

Velvet: I-I'm so very, very s-sorry, Y-Y(N). I-I-I d-didn't m-mean to blatantly ignore you, I swear!

Y(N): (You look at Lucy) Is it just me, or does she apologize way too much?

Lucy: That's why I call her the "Queen Of Apologies".

You chuckle as Velvet turns to Lucy.

Velvet: You said you were going to stop calling me that!

Lucy slyly chuckles as Velvet pouts and you watch in interest.

Y(N): Wow, Velvet...Who knew you could be so strict...and loud.

Velvet blushes and shyly looks away as Lucy looks at you and Velvet.

Lucy: You two know each other?

Y(N): Yes, we both go to Beacon Academy. Plus, I helped her out with a few bullies a while ago.

Lucy: (Realization hits) Oh, so you're the one Velvet always talks about!

You raise an eyebrow as Velvet blushes even more...

Y(N): She talks about me?

Lucy: Yup, she says you're the most strongest and handso-

Velvet quickly covers Lucy's mouth as she laughs nervously...

Velvet: S-She d-doesn't k-know what she's talking about! (She quickly whispers to Lucy) If you don't say anything, I'll buy you ice cream.

Lucy quickly nods as Velvet removes her hand and sighs in relief.

Y(N): Oh, before I forget...(You take out the red flower)...This is for you.

You hand the red flower to Velvet as she blushes and shyly takes it.

Velvet: I-It's beautiful...(She looks at you with a smile)...Thank you, Y(N).

Lucy: Let's go get some ice cream now!

Velvet: (Chuckles) Alright Lucy, just don't tell your mom that I'm always buying you sweets.

Y(N): (She's such a rebel...I like it.) ....

Lucy: Didn't my mommy call you? Was it important?

Velvet: (You notice her frown a bit) Y-Yeah...She said she had to work an extra shift and asked for me to stay with you for a few more hours.

Lucy: Why is my mommy always working so much?

Velvet: She's just really busy today. She told me that she wanted you not to worry and to tell you that everything is going to be fine.

Lucy: O-Okay...(She drops her head)

Velvet: (Pats her head) Don't worry too much, your mom is a hard worker and she can handle the extra work...(She looks at you)...I'm sorry, Y(N). But, I'm going to have to cancel my plans with you today...(Her ears drop)

Y(N): I understand, so you don't have to apologize...again.

Velvet: I promise that I'll make it up to you!

Lucy: Y(N)...(You turn to her)...Are you busy?

Y(N): No, today is one of the few days where I don't have anything to do.

Lucy: That's great! You should hang out with me and Velvet then!

Y(N): That's kind of you to offer, however, I don't want to intrude on your-

Velvet: Y-You're not intruding, it would actually be nice to have you around.

Lucy: Please stay, Y(N). (She gives you sad puppy eyes)

Y(N): (You stare in confusion) Is your staring supposed to do something? I won't be convinced by your-

Velvet: I'll buy you ice cream.

Y(N): I am now convinced.

Both Velvet and Lucy silently cheer while you loathe in self-disappointment...

Y(N): (Dammit me! Why the hell do you love food so much?! You don't even need to eat! What's wrong with you?! If Yang ever finds out my weakness for food, I'm so screwed!)

Lucy: Come on, let's go! (She starts running ahead)

Velvet: Hey, don't run off like that!

You watch as Velvet runs after Lucy while you simply shrug and walk in their current direction.

Time-Skip A Few Hours

Over the course of a few hours, you managed to hang out successfully with Velvet and Lucy. First, all three of you walked together through the park and had ice cream from a local vendor. And being the Saiyan you are, you managed to eat the entire ice cream cone in one bite, which surprised both Velvet and Lucy. However, they just laughed it off while you stood there confused. Then Lucy decided to feed some birds and even gave you a few bird seeds, unfortunately, all the birds avoided you and flew away whenever you tried to feed them...Thankfully this allowed all the birds to fly near Lucy who was feeding them. You just gave up trying to feed the birds while Velvet made you feel better by offering you a carrot. After a while, you managed to find a nearby playground in which Lucy convinced you to push her on the swing set while Velvet seemed happy that you were getting along with Lucy...Currently, you were sitting on a park bench next to Velvet as you watched Lucy feed some ducks near a small creek.

Velvet: Thanks for sticking around.

Y(N): I'd do almost anything for food.

Velvet: (Chuckles) You're definitely a quick eater. I've never seen someone eat an ice cream cone in one bite. Even Lucy was surprised and she's a quick eater as well.

Y(N): She's a good kid.

Velvet: Yeah...(She glances at Lucy)...She always manages to stay positive and happy...(Her ears drop)...Even after...everything she's been through...

Y(N): She mentioned that her father wasn't around anymore...Is that true?

Velvet: (Nods slowly) Her father...He was killed...a few years ago...It was an unfortunate accident...

Y(N): An accident?

Velvet: ...There was a Faunus Rights rally a few years ago...And the White Fang...was involved. Lucy and her father were only passing by, unfortunately, they were caught in the crossfire...(She drops her head) H-Her f-father managed to save her...but at the cost of his own life...

Y(N): It sounds like a very tragic loss...

Velvet: After the loss, Lucy's mother had to work extra hours in order to cover the increasing debt on their house...And Lucy cried for many days, but...even after she lost her father, she never allowed herself to hate the one responsible...Instead, she continued treating everyone with kindness and respect...Even when many people don't accept her and call her hurtful names... You know, when I asked her why she wasn't angry...She told me that being angry at someone won't make anything better, it will only make things worse...

Y(N): Is that why you never got angry at Team CRDL, even though they belittled and hurt you?

Velvet: Yes, because like Lucy said, being angry will only make things worse.

Y(N): Anger is a powerful emotion...One that cannot be contained no matter how long you hide it...And the more you try to contain it, the worse it becomes...

Velvet: Sometimes...you just need a little kindness to drive that anger away...(She sighs)...She has people who care about her...People who are always supporting and encouraging her...I don't want to imagine what would have happened if Lucy was all alone...

Y(N): .....To hold such pain....With no one to be there for you....To forever hold onto that anger and hate....Is a fate that no one should experience....Having to hold onto that growing anger, just to find some form of peace, is impossible....And at the end of the day....All you want....is the sweet release of death....(You clench your fists)....That kind of life changes you! It forces a distrust upon others! You forget all the good things in your life, and you only focus on the pain that was caused to you! You no longer know what it's like to feel joy because all you can ever feel is utter isolation! You start to feel hate for others all because they seem to have a life you can never have! And after all that...You forget that others have suffered as well...and now...without realizing...you're the one who causes pain...And that is something...you can never come back from...No matter how much you want to...

You shut your eyes as you remember all the pain you caused after your planet was destroyed. You did all you could in your efforts to find Archon after your first battle, and you were willing to torture and even hurt innocents, just to find some answers...You hated yourself for what you did, and that suffering you caused will forever haunt you...

Suddenly, you feel a warm sensation on your clenched fist...You open your eyes as you see Velvet's hand on yours...This causes you to relax as Velvet looks at you with a sad look.

Velvet: Y(N)...have you lost someone important in your life?

Y(N): ...Yes...The one I lost was the only person I considered my family...And after he died...I became bitter...and angry...So angry that I didn't stop until I found the one responsible for his death, and I was willing to hurt others just so I could satisfy my thirst for vengeance...And even after I finally managed to realize what I did was wrong, I still hold much pain in my past...I'm afraid of caring for others...All because I'm afraid of being alone...again...

Velvet: You're not alone, Y(N). You have your team, and you have your friends. We all care about you, no matter what you think of yourself. I don't know what you went through in your life or what you did in the past, but I promise that you will never be alone again.

Y(N): (You stand up and face away from Velvet) I don't deserve your care. After everything I've done, I deserve my suffering and all the pain that comes with it.

Velvet: (She stands as well) No, you don't! It doesn't matter what you did in the past, all that matters is what you do now! And from what I've seen, you're nothing but an amazing, selfless, unselfish, caring, humble, and extraordinary person.

Y(N): What if I told you that I'm not who you think I am?

Velvet: I don't care if you're an alien.

In a quick instant, you turn to Velvet as you hold a very surprised expression for the first time in a while.

Y(N): What?! H-How did you know?!

Velvet: (Points to her ears) I may have "accidentally" overheard Team RWBY talking about you.

Y(N): You've got to be kidding me...(You face-palm)...

Velvet: (Giggles) This is the first time I've seen you so shocked.

Y(N): And this is the first time you haven't stuttered or apologized in front of me.

Velvet: (Slightly blushes) I guess it's because I've grown comfortable around you.

Y(N): (You sigh and drop your hands) So, you're not afraid of me, even if I'm not human?

Velvet: (Shakes her head) Nope, from what I've seen...You are more human than anyone I've ever met.

Y(N): Well, then I'm sorry for not telling sooner. I was actually going to tell you today, but it looks like I'll never get the chance.

Velvet: I'm glad you trust me enough to keep your secret...It means a lot. And I'm sure it means much more to your team. A secret like that is no easy thing to hide, so I'm glad you trust me.

Y(N): It's not the only secret I hold...I hide many dark secrets from those I care about...Secrets that should never be revealed...Velvet, what if you knew what I hid...What if you knew...that I wasn't always like this...That one day...A long time ago...I was...a monster...That I was nothing more than someone who took pleasure in the suffering of others...And no matter what I do, I will never forget the pain I caused...and because of what I did, I will never be able to have...a happy life... No matter who I help or save, I can never-

You were suddenly cut off as Velvet hugged you...

Y(N): Velvet, what are you-

Velvet: (Blushes) Don't say anything, please just listen to what I have to say...(You become quiet as you hear her words) Y(N), you may have done some regrettable things in the past...You may have killed, or even hurt innocent people...But, the way you talk about your past, you definitely regret what you did...You say that you don't deserve our care, yet you do whatever you can to help others...You stood up for me against Team CRDL, you stood up for Lucy, and you protected all of us from the giant Grimm... You're not a monster Y(N)...You're just someone...who doesn't want to be alone anymore...And you're not alone. You have so many friends that would do anything so you wouldn't have to suffer anymore...Please, Y(N)...Let us help you...You don't have to hold this burden alone.

Y(N): ...The only way you can help me...Is if I tell you about my past...And that is something I've never told anyone about...

Velvet: Take your time, Y(N)...Just know that we are always willing to listen to what you have to say...And don't be afraid...No matter what you did...I'm not going anywhere, and I'll always be here, no matter what...

You think about her words for a moment...Perhaps you should tell them about your past...Maybe then you could finally start healing...However...What if talking about your past will only cause you more pain...What if...they all hate you...Is that a risk you are willing to take?

CLICK!!!

You and Velvet turn to the sudden sound as you see Lucy holding a small digital camera, with a sly smile on her face. And you realized you were still hugging Velvet...

Lucy: You two look perfect for each other! (She jumps excitedly)

You kept your monotone expression while Velvet turned as red as a tomato, and proceeded to chase Lucy who kept hold of her small camera and ran in the other direction.

Velvet: DELETE THAT PICTURE THIS INSTANT, YOUNG LADY!!!

Lucy: Only if you kiss him!

Y(N): That's my cue to leave...

You instantly teleported back to Vacuo before anything bad would happen. You take out your scroll and text Velvet.

Y(N) Text: Thanks for today, it was nice hanging out with you and Lucy. And about what you said, I'll think about it. Say bye to Lucy for me.

You put the scroll back in your pocket and start walking across the sidewalk as you continually watch the sun as it slowly starts to set. After walking for a few minutes you feel your scroll vibrate and see a new text from Velvet.

Velvet Text: I'm glad that you stayed for a bit, and thank you for everything you told me, it must have been tough, but I'm here to support you no matter what. Oh, and Lucy says she had fun, just make sure to give a proper goodbye next time. Hope to see ya soon and thanks again for the flower.

Y(N): (Thinking) Oh, she wants to see me again? And I thought I was bad company to be with...Well, I'm glad that she at least knows what I am...Or at least, one part of what I am...

You continued walking through the district as a common citizen until you came across a very strange and unpleasant sight...

Y(N): Now that is a terrifying sight.

Ruby: (In a trance) Cookies...Cookies...Cookies...Cookies...

You were watching as the red-caped leader was staring at an apparent cookie shop...with drool coming from her mouth...She didn't even notice you walk up to her...

Y(N): (You wave your hand in front of her) Is anyone home? Ruby, what's wrong with you? Are you in need of medical assistance? Blink if you can hear me.

She doesn't answer or make any facial expressions, all she does is stare and mumble the word cookies, over and over again.

Y(N): (You sigh) Desperate times call for desperate measures.

You lift up one finger and bring it down on Ruby's head with enough force to cause her to snap out of her trance.

Ruby: (Instantly covers her head in pain) OOOWWWW!!! (She looks at you) Why would you do that?! (She pouts) That really hurt, Y(N)!

Y(N): Hey, I tried to get your attention. Don't blame me, I wasn't the possessed, creepy, drooling girl who was mumbling the word cookies for the past five minutes...And if you want cookies so much, just go and buy them.

Ruby: (Pouts) I can't, Yang took away my wallet so I couldn't buy any!

Y(N): Seems like Yang finally decided to break your addiction.

Ruby: (Crosses her arms) That's not it! And I'm not addicted!

Y(N): Yeah, keep telling yourself that and you might actually start to believe it. And if Yang's not trying to break your addiction to cookies, then why did she take your wallet?

Ruby: UHHH! (She annoyingly exhales) She said all those pancakes from this morning were already too sweet, so she didn't want me eating any more sweets today! She said if I did, she would be mad at me!

Y(N): Sounds like you are in quite the predicament, you little red cookie monster. Too bad I can't help you...

Ruby: YES, YOU CAN! (She stares at you with stars in her eyes) Please buy me some cookies, Y(N)! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE-

Y(N): If you say please one more time, I'm going to teleport you back to Beacon Academy...(Suddenly you had an idea) Wait, just a moment...If I buy you cookies...Is Yang going to be mad at me?

Ruby: Yeah, probably, most likely, definitely. She's probably going to stay mad at you for a very very long time.

Y(N): Is that all?

Ruby: She'll probably never talk to you again.

Y(N): (You smile evilly) Let's go buy some cookies!

Time-Skip A Few Minutes Later

You walked out of the cookie store as an overjoyed Ruby munched on a few cookies while holding another batch in her other hand. You couldn't wait to tell Yang that you bought Ruby some extra sugar-filled cookies. You and Ruby continued walking side by side until you looked to your right and saw a familiar sight. The store in which Ruby fought off Roman's henchman, and the place where it all began. You stopped and looked at the store as Ruby noticed what you were looking at.

Ruby: (Eats a cookie in one gulp) Hey, this is where we first met, Y(N)!

Y(N): (You smile) Indeed it was, and from what I remember, you took down quite a few bad guys.

Ruby: With Crescent Rose, no bad guy can ever beat me!

Y(N): I'll admit, when I first saw you holding that giant red scythe, I couldn't tell that you were just a little girl.

Ruby: Hey, I'm not little! I drink-

Y(N): Yeah, you drink milk. I've heard that so many times already. Too bad milk can't help you grow taller.

Ruby pouts and starts hitting you on the shoulder as you simply chuckle and remember the day you met Ruby Rose, the little girl that started everything...

Y(N): Ruby, I have to thank you.

Ruby: Huh, what for?

Y(N): For what you said when we first met, You may not remember but I do...Ruby, do you remember how I acted when we first met?

Ruby: Oh, yeah! You were really quiet and always looked bored. You didn't really like talking and when you did, you only said a few words at most.

Y(N): I really hated talking to people. Unfortunately, thanks to you and Yang I was forced to talk with others. And after a while, I guess I got used to it. It's weird to see how much has changed in such a short time. I never actually expected to have friends when I came here...(You turn to Ruby and pat her on the head)...And it's all thanks to you...All because you called me "friend". It has been a long time since a human has called me that....You may not know this about me, Ruby...But, it's hard for me to make friends. My Saiyan kind has committed many wrongdoings in the past, and that gave us a very bad reputation across the entire universe. And those who knew what I was, would always avoid me, they would always try to hide or run...all because they knew about what I am, and what I'm capable of....But, not you, Ruby. When we first met, you didn't know about what I'd done, and you didn't know that I wasn't human, yet you were still willing to consider me as a friend. And after I revealed my Saiyan heritage, after our little meeting with Roman, you weren't afraid or even angry, you were just glad that I was safe and okay...And at that moment, I felt acceptance...I felt like I could finally belong...(You look at Ruby with a kind smile) You're an amazing and special human, Ruby Rose, and I'm glad I met you.

Ruby: (Gives you a bright smile) I'm glad I met you too, Y(N). And if you keep buying me cookies then I'll consider making you my best friend!

Y(N): Your appetite for cookies never ceases to amaze me and that's coming from a Saiyan, so it means a lot.

Ruby: We should have a cookie-eating contest!

Y(N): I'm pretty sure you would eat all the cookies before the competition would even begin.

Ruby: (Pouts) Hey, I'm not Nora! I have professional eating standards!

You give a light-hearted chuckle and ruffle Ruby's hair.

Ruby: I'm glad you're smiling more often, Y(N). You really do have a nice smile.

Y(N): Hanging out with you, will always bring a smile to my face. Out of everyone I've met at Beacon, I enjoy talking with you the most.

Ruby slightly blushes at your answer as she quickly turns away to hide her growing blush.

Ruby: U-Ummm, s-should we g-get back to Beacon n-now?

Y(N): Let's get going. It's already getting late, anyway.

You continue walking as Ruby slowly munches on another cookie and occasionally glances at you with a small blush...

Time-Skip To Team RWBY's Dorm Room

Yang: You did what?!

Y(N): That's right, I bought some extra sugar-filled cookies for Ruby.

You look at Yang with a cocky smile as she seems to be quite angry. Ruby was laying on her bed, satisfied with the cookies she ate, while Weiss was polishing her weapon, and Blake was reading.

Yang: (Her eyes turn red) So, Y(N)...Let me see if I have this right...You...bought cookies...for Ruby...Even when she told you that she wasn't allowed to have any?!

Y(N): Yup. (Now, please get mad at me.)

What happened next....Caught you completely by surprise...

Yang: (She instantly calms down and gives you a smile) Awww, you're so nice, Y(N).

Y(N): ...What?

Yang: (She gives you a side hug) Who knew you could be such a softie? You were willing to help Ruby in her time of need, I'm so proud of you!

She starts hugging tighter much to your disapproval and obvious confusion.

Y(N): What the hell just happened?

You instantly teleport out of her grasp as Yang pouts and you sigh in disappointment that your plan failed.

Weiss: Can you two keep it down?! I need some peace and quiet! (She continues polishing her weapon)

Yang: Okay, calm down, Ice Queen.

Y(N): Yeah, "Weiss" so serious.

Weiss immediately gives you a cold stare while Yang clutches her stomach and tries to keep from laughing.

Yang: Pfffttt! Nice one, Y(N)! (She offers you a high five which you gladly return)

Blake: At least your puns are more entertaining than Yangs.

Ruby: And funnier!

Yang: Hey! My puns are also funny!

Y(N): Saying that your puns are funny, is like saying water is dry...

Weiss: They are more annoying than funny! At least Y(N) doesn't make puns every day like you, Yang!

You notice your scroll vibrate so you take it out and see a message from Ozpin that tells you to meet him in his office immediately.

Yang: What happened? Did you get an important message?

Y(N): Seems like it. Ozpin wants me to meet him in his office.

Ruby: No, don't go! (She uses her speed to tackle you into a hug)

Y(N): Why not?

Blake: (She stands and crosses her arms) The last time the Headmaster asked you to do something, you came back injured.

Yang: What if he asks you to do another mission?! You'll have no choice but to-

Y(N): I'm sure that all Ozpin wants to do is talk about the upcoming Vytal festival. You know, because I won't be able to participate.

Weiss: I guess...But, what if he asks you to do another dangerous mission and you end up getting hurt again?!

Y(N): You don't have to worry so much about me. I've dealt with far worse than anything this world can offer me...(You look down at Ruby who was still hugging you) ...I'm just going to have a talk, Ruby. It's nothing life-threatening.

She reluctantly let's go as you give a two-finger salute and immediately teleport to Ozpin's office to see Ozpin sitting at his desk, with Glynda and Salem standing by his desk.

Ozpin: Ah, thanks for coming on such short notice, Y(N).

Salem: We know it's a bit late, but we really need to talk to you.

Y(N): (You look at Glynda) I'm guessing Ozpin told you about our little plan.

Glynda: He was very discreet about it, however, I understand what needs to be done when the time comes to put your "Operation" into use.

Salem: Y(N), are you sure your plan will work? From what Ozpin told us, we could all be in serious danger if-

Y(N): I understand your concerns, Salem...However...(You cross your arms) ...This is something I have been planning for far longer than you can even begin to imagine. For many lifetimes I have carefully organized and arranged of this day, and may this world and all worlds be damned if this plan doesn't work in my favor.

Ozpin: If we want to successfully protect Remnant and its inhabitants from "his" upcoming arrival, then we need some important individuals to help us in the coming battle.

Y(N): What sort of "individuals" are you talking about?

Glynda: Individuals that can help us, such as General Ironwood and his second in-command Winter Schnee.

Salem: As well as the headmaster of Haven Academy, Leonardo Lionheart.

Ozpin: (Whispers) I'm going to give that traitor a piece of my mind when I talk to him...And a cane to the face...

Y(N): ...

Ozpin: Unfortunately, we are also going to need the help of Raven Branwen and her tribe, as well as the White Fang and their leader. And we are also going to need you to talk to Jacque Schnee, the President of the Schnee Dust Company. He has some influence with the Atlesian Council, so his help could be beneficial to our task.

Y(N): You've got to be kidding me...

Salem: I know it's a lot to ask for, but we will need their help when the time comes. It's the only way we can keep everyone safe.

Y(N): And you expect me to find and convince all these people to help us?

Ozpin/Salem/Glynda: Yes.

Y(N): And how the hell do you expect me to do that? I can manage with the General and the other Headmaster, but how do you expect me to find Raven and the White Fang's leader?

Ozpin: In order to find Raven, you'll need to ask a little "Crow" to help you out, and as for the White Fang...Well, I'm sure you know someone who was once part of their organization.

Salem: Don't worry, we'll help you to the best of our abilities. All we ask is that you consider what we said.

Y(N): Hmmm....I'll give you my answer tomorrow, I need some time to think all of this through.

Glynda: Take your time, and thank you for considering this.

You give them a two-finger salute and teleport to Beacon's rooftops as you think about what you are planning to do for the future...

Y(N): Everything just got more complicated....This plan might be a little troublesome....However, if everything goes well, we might be able to just prevent unnecessary deaths in the future...Okay, I might be able to convince Ironwood if Glynda comes along....And with the supposed "traitor" Lionheart, I'm sure with Salem and Ozpin's help, I would be able to gain his trust....Ozpin also mentioned that we could use the help of Weiss' father, but by the way people talk about him, he won't be easy to convince, perhaps I should ask for Weiss' help in the matter....The problem is dealing with Raven and the White Fang....From what I've heard, I may be able to receive help from her brother, Qrow Branwen, though I also might need help finding him, perhaps Ruby and Yang will help me out in the matter....And as for the White Fang, I'm sure that Blake will be more than willing to help me out....So, in order to accomplish my tasks, I'm going to need help, but I also need to be discreet when it comes to my reasoning....(You smile)...

Voting Time!!!

Time to get some help for the upcoming battle against Archon!

What should we do first?

-Go to Atlas Academy with Glynda to talk with Ironwood and Winter Schnee.

-Travel to Haven Academy with Salem and Ozpin to "threaten" Professor Lionheart for help in the upcoming battle.

-Go with Weiss to have a little "talk" with her father Jaques Schnee...

-Work together with Ruby, Yang, and Qrow to find and convince Raven to help in the coming war.

-Travel together with Blake to the Island of Menagerie to find the leader of the White Fang.

Each path will take up an entire chapter or even more, but we will manage to do everything that I just listed.

Thanks for reading, Author Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
639 160 24
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...
13.8K 240 42
Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first place. some of them go into hiding, some of...
3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...