Mateless Alpha | KOOKV โœ”

By adDICKTAEd

The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Epilogue

Thirty Three

64.4K 3.8K 2.2K
By adDICKTAEd

Jimin made a mistake.

He made a mistake 18 years ago, and he can still remember how everything happened.

It was a night of the first fullmoon of the year and he was caught up in the city, unable to control his wolf as he goes crazy. He wasn't supposed to be there, but he had to relay a message to the other wolves in their base there.

He felt his body burn in heat and carnal need as he roams around that night, looking for anyone to release his heat.

And that's when he saw her.

Jimin saw a woman, drunk to be exact, barely walking her way home, saying incoherent words that sound full of anger. She stumbles on the ground, almost collapsing if Jimin hadn't come grasping her by her waist. She lost her consciousness as Jimin took her to an abandoned warehouse.

And there, Jimin fucked her until he was satisfied. He released his heat in her, marking her so she can take all his intense ramming caused by his crazy wolf.

He doesn't know what he's doing. He lost all control and reason under the bright full moon as he continuously assault her, releasing his seed inside of her.

That's the moment he fucked up.

As soon as the moon vanished, Jimin snapped from his trance and realized what he's done. He saw a naked woman lying on the ground with him, still unconscious with his cum all over her.

"Fuck!" He muttered, moving away from her. He harshly pulled on his hair, frustration etched on his face.

He just assaulted a woman!

Jimin groaned, cursing himself for what he's done. He quickly cleaned the woman, wishing that she doesn't wake up any moment. He dressed her and saw something that makes Jimin regret his actions even more.

He saw a ring on her finger.

She's married for fucking sake!

Jimin cursed, his hands shaking at the thought of ruining a family. He felt so guilty, but he can't undo what's already done. All he has to do now is to hope that the woman won't have any recollection of what happened.

He was on a deep thought when he saw the woman stir. He quickly hides as he observed the woman who slowly wakes up.

He saw her confused face, looking around the abandoned warehouse with her hand on her mouth.

"W-why am I here?" She mumured, clasping her head as it starts to ache from hang over.

Jimin saw fear in her eyes as she stood with uncertainty. She roams her confused eyes once more, trying to remember how she got there in the first place. She checked herself, and that's when Jimin held his breath, his heart beating out of his chest at the thought of getting found out.

He heard her sigh in defeat as she slowly walks out of the warehouse with Jimin still holding his breath. He carefully followed the woman, making sure that she doesn't get any idea of what has happened to her.

Jimin followed her until she got home. He instantly feels a sudden guilt when the woman was welcomed by a man with two little boys in his arms. He saw how she was welcomed with a tight hug and kisses from her family.

"Where have you been? I thought something bad happened to you." The husband muttered, voice full of worry as he embraced his wife with the little boys doing the same.

"I'm sorry." The woman whispered, eyes brimming in tears as she hugs her little ones in her arms. "I got too angry with my boss that I let myself get too drunk. I'm sorry." She mumbled, kissing her little ones on the cheek.

"Don't you ever do that again, love. I almost call for search and rescue because you're not answering my calls." The husband muttered, eyes full of worry for the woman who nods her head vigorously.

Jimin takes his eyes away from the family as his conscience keeps on bothering him. His mind immediately thinks of negative thoughts.

What if he was too forceful that night and suddenly killed the woman?

He shivers at the thought. He remembers the faces of the little kids and felt a sudden pang on his chest at the idea of almost taking away their mother from them.

Jimin can no longer take the guilt as he quickly walks away with his fist tightly closed. He knows it will take him a long time to forgive himself, but he has to. The deed is already done and there's nothing he can do to possibly turn back the time.

He tried his best to forget everything, living his life normally as if nothing happened. To his surprise, he was successful in doing so.

But it was short-lived.

After five months, Jimin saw her again.

He caught sight of her familiar face walking out of a supermarket with plastic bags on her hands. He would've just ignored her, but something caught his eyes.

There's no mistaking the small bump on her stomach.

He knows he shouldn't feel bothered if the woman is pregnant because it's impossible that Jimin is the one who gets her pregnant.

In the history of wolves and humans, there's only one time that a wolf was able to impregnate a human and it has never happened since then.

But then, Jimin suddenly feels a connection with the thing inside her stomach as if it's talking to him. He can hear the unborn child's beating heart and it draws him like a magnet.

No.. No.. Impossible..

Jimin felt his heart beat out of his chest as he carefully followed her again. He saw her smile brightly at her husband who quickly took the groceries from her hands.

"I told you I should have done shopping alone." The husband muttered. He reached out to caress the bump on the woman's belly. "I don't want you to get tired because our baby might also feel tired." He said, lovingly moving his hand around her bump.

She laughed, linking her arm with his. "You're too protective." She joked as both of them get inside their car, before turning it up and moving away from the place.

Jimin was left staring at nothingness, his mind going crazy at the thought running in his head. He doesn't believe on what's he's thinking, but he has to be sure.

If he finds out that the child is really his, he won't hesitate to kill it to prevent history from repeating itself.

Few more months have passed, finally arriving at the time Jimin has been anxious about. The child was born, and he knew it was a boy.

As soon as Jimin laid his eyes on the baby from a far, he instantly knew that the child is his. The connection that he feels toward the child is unbearable, his own blood pounding in those small veins.

He felt shivers run down his spine at this, unable to comprehend how he was able to get a human pregnant. His palms start to sweat at the gravity of the situation he's in.

And in that moment, Jimin knew what he has to do. He needs to kill the child without letting a single soul know. This is the only solution to correct whatever wrong he has done.

That night, Jimin carefully sneaked inside the house, making sure that everyone is asleep. He went inside the baby's room, his movement soft and careful.

He saw the child sleeping on his cradle as he went near him, eyes turning red and fangs protruded, aiming to attack as quick as possible.

Jimin saw the baby's sleeping face, so peaceful and innocent. He quickly pressed his hand around the child's neck, wanting to choke him to death. He pressed, and the child suddenly stirs in his sleep, slowly opening his eyes.

Jimin held his breath at the sight of those innocent brown eyes, staring at him. He can feel himself being drawn by those orbs, halting his hand from putting too much pressure.

The baby didn't cry. He just stared at him innocently as he slowly puts his arms around Jimin's arm in a hug. He blinks a couple of times before going back to sleep, loving the warmth that comes from the stranger's skin.

Jimin almost teared up, feeling the child's shallow breathing in his palms. He felt his wolf turning away, red eyes becoming black again, fangs gone.

He finds himself leaning over to the child, caressing his innocent face with his other hand.

He can't do it.

He can't kill his own son.

Scratch that!

He doesn't want to kill such an innocent young child who doesn't even have a chance to see the beauty of this world.

Jimin finds himself crying as he plants a soft kiss on the child's forehead. He felt elated at the thought of finally being a father, reality suddenly kicking in.

From that moment, Jimin realized that he's willing to risk everything for his son.

He caressed the child's sleeping face once more, vowing to do whatever it takes to keep him safe and away from his world.

That's what he thought.

However, fate has other plans.

Jimin didn't see it coming. Never in his wildest thoughts that after saving Taehyung from getting attacked by a wolf one time, their worlds will continuously clash in a series of unfortunate events.

As soon as Taehyung turned 18, Jimin knew that the wolf mixed with his human DNA will try to come out, and he fears that the moment it happens, Taehyung will turn into a monster just like what happened in the past. His fears start to intensify when the unexpected happened.

He never sees it coming that his son will be mated to a wolf, worst, to his alpha.

And things just keep on getting worst. Now, his secret is threatening to be released and he knows it will only take a matter of time before everyone finds out.

Including the council.

--------

Jimin slowly opened the door to Taehyung's room the moment he finds out that the blonde is finally back in his own room.

He hasn't gotten the chance to visit him yesterday, as the alpha locked both of them in his room the entire day. He takes this chance to see Taehyung while the alpha is busy in the throne room.

He instantly saw Taehyung standing by the window, overlooking the garden. He's too focused on staring outside that he doesn't even feel Jimin's presence.

"Hey, baby." Jimin called out, making Taehyung turn his head in his direction.

"Jiminie-hyung!" He beamed, showcasing his contagious boxy smile.

Jimin walks toward him, ruffling his hair vigorously. "You lucky one." He grinned, messing up Taehyung's blonde locks, making the latter pout cutely.

"Jimine-hyung~" He whined, tapping the older's hand to stop him. He wriggles out of his grasp, laughing hard as he successfully did so.

Taehyung smiled brightly at Jimin, but instantly freezes upon seeing the serious look on the older's face as he studies him.

The blonde flinched when Jimin walks toward him, caging him in his arms in a tight hug.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you safe and smiling like this." Jimin murmured, his voice full of longing and tenderness.

Although confused at the sudden seriousness in the older's voice, Taehyung returned the hug, wrapping his arms around Jimin.

"Don't scare me like that ever again, baby." Jimin caressed
Taehyung's head with his warm hands. He held him close, afraid of letting go.

Jimin wants Taehyung to feel safe in his arms, and that he's there to protect him...

... like how a normal father would.

My baby.

Jimin knew he made a mistake 18 years ago.

But right now, as he held Taehyung in his arms, he realized that he is the greatest mistake he has ever committed.

And if he gets a second chance to set things right, he will still choose to let Taehyung live regardless of the consequence it may do in the present.

Because right now, nothing in this world is more important than his precious son.

-------

Love you. 💜

Thank you for 5k reads. You make me so happy. 💜

Another update coming up on Kookie's birthday. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 14.9K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
813K 38K 58
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
4.7M 296K 52
Hopeless romantic and bookworm Kim Taehyung has lived his entire life in a village pertaining to the Jeon Kingdom. As an omega destined to an arrange...
3.2M 192K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...