Already Mated

Por plscallmeB

He was meant to choose me. He was meant to love me. He was meant to mark me. He was meant to be mine. My o... Más

ONE: Already Mated
TWO: Sobbing and Heartbroken
THREE: Car Ride Home
FOUR: Tense
FIVE: Another Long Car Ride
SIX: "Get In Here Now"
SEVEN: Tossed Away Like Garbage
EIGHT: Sound's so Safe
NINE: Give Me Strength
TEN: "I need you but I do not want you"
ELEVEN: No Longer Exist
TWELVE: Grace
THIRTEEN: Bliss
FOURTEEN: Lets Do This
FIFTEEN: Confront My Mate
SIXTEEN: To Be Continued
EIGHTEEN: Billy
NINETEEN: I'll Tell You Everything
TWENTY: Never Be Enough
TWENTY ONE: Decisions
TWENTY TWO: Believe it When I See it
TWENTY THREE: The Death of Me
TWENTY FOUR: Practice Makes Perfect
TWENTY FIVE: Birthday Preparations
TWENTY SIX: Can We Talk
TWENTY SEVEN: Butterlfies
TWENTY EIGHT: I Like It
TWENTY NINE: The Beginning
THIRTY: History
THIRTY ONE: Just a little one...

SEVENTEEN: Family Reunion

65K 1.3K 711
Por plscallmeB

"Someone needs to say something" Abi broke the tense silence that had been drowning us for the past 17 minutes.

Caleb snarled at Eric as Eric rolled his eyes at Caleb.

Kai was currently stuffing his face with a huge stack of Aunties pancakes.

Auntie was quietly cooking up more delicious fluffy pancakes.

Me... well I was just leaning against the doorway trying to distract myself from the constant vibrating of Caleb's phone.

Ruby's name was constantly lighting up his screen and it made my eye twitch.

"So explain to me again why I should not rip your throat out?" Caleb growled lowly at Eric, causing us all to roll our eyes.

I giggled slightly as both Abi and Kai silently mimicked the words Eric spoke.

"Because Sophia would hate you"

Caleb's head snapped in my direction and my smile soon dropped.

I didn't want him to think he was the reason for my laughter, I still hadn't forgiven him.

He looked down at the floor for a second and then turned his attention back to Eric.

"So... Ruby and I were only connected because of a potion?" He asked with anger evident in his voice.

Eric nodded slowly.

"A potion that you helped her create?" Caleb's anger was growing again as he looked at Eric with bloodthirsty eyes.

"It is one of... no, it is the biggest regret I hold to this day" Eric looked down at his hands. His eye brows knitted together and his knuckles white.

"You wasted years of my life! You took away any chance of happiness I had! You deflowered my mate! You broke my mate bond!" Caleb grew to his feet and savagely pushed everything that was in the table in front of him to the floor.

Glass shattered, liquid flooded and metal clanged against the floor.

"Shut up!" I growled, causing all eyes to look at me.

"This is not all Eric's fault! There are many factors that have contributed to the dilemma you find yourself in!" My voice was firm as I bent down to start cleaning up the mess he had created in the floor.

"Yes, Eric had a part in all of this and definitely isn't a saint but like you said at the lake, Ruby is the mastermind behind all of this." I looked Caleb dead in the eye as I stood rose from the ground and placed forks and knifes back into the table.

"Ruby knew about the feud between your family and Eric's, she manipulated Eric into helping her and she is the one that has been lying to you every single day since then!" I knelt back down and picked up some more of the mess.

I wasn't going to address the deflowering comment, I would let it fester for a little while longer.

"And you... You are the reason your real mate bond is so fragile... You are the reason your real mate bond is breaking!" I was screaming by the end of it as I slammed my hands against the table.

Gasps and worried "Sophia" filled the room as I stared deeply into Caleb's eyes with anger.

"You need to stop laying blame and start taking responsibility!" He looked shocked as I pulled my hands away from the table and inspected the damage I inflicted.

Glass shards stuck into my palms and blood had begun to drip into the white tiles under my feet.

"Sophia!" Caleb gasped as he tried to reach from my hands, "don't!" I snapped back as I pulled my hands to my chest and swiftly left the room.

I let out low growls as I tried to calm myself down.

I started the tap in the bathroom and let the water flush out the glass shards that were stuck in my skin.

"Agh!" I screamed out in frustration as I thought about Caleb's stupidity.

How dare he put all the blame on Eric. Of coarse he wouldn't think that his precious Ruby was to blame.

"Stupid Ruby... Stupid f*cking Caleb... stupid mate bond!" I hissed as I picked out each shard of glass from my hands.

"Sophia... Soph are you ok?" Kai knocked on the door a few times "Caleb and I are here, do you need someone's help?" He asked, worry evident in his voice.

My lip twitched slightly as I threw the door open.

"Does it look like I need help?" I snapped as I showed them my palms.

Kai looked at the small gashes that would be healed in a few days with a simple nod and small smile.

Caleb on the other hand, well he looked at the small cuts and frowned deeply. I could tell he wanted to lick my wounds to make them heal faster by the way he licked his lips.

"I can take care of myself, thanks" I snarled as I brought my hands to my lips and licked the wounds clean.

Kai smirked softly as he looked over at his brother, who began to blink slowly while his jaw gapped open.

I left Caleb practically drooling as I made my way back into the kitchen to inhale some pancakes.

How he could reject the mate bond so easily to now be drooling over small actions I make, I will never understand.

"Are you insane?!" Eric growled as he paced the room.

Kai and Caleb has just suggested that Eric and I go back to the Storm pack with them.

"Ruby is saying that you are the one that manipulated her... she's saying that you made her drink a position as well!" Caleb snapped back, also pacing the room.

"You don't... you don't still believe her do you?!" Eric and Caleb stopped dead in their tracks at Kai's words.

Caleb refuses to look anywhere but the floor.

Eric and Kai both looked at me hesitantly.

Silence.

He didn't say anything.

"Do you?!" I asked quietly.

Is this boy for real?!

He is still holding onto her... defending her... believing her... choosing her...

He squeezed his eyes shut at my voice.

"I... I don't know what to believe... I just don't know..." Caleb threw his head back, keeping his eyes closed as he rubbed his face roughly.

"I'm so f*cking over this shit!" I growled out as I tried to make an exit.

Tried being the key word.

Caleb grabbed ahold on my wrist, stopping me from taking another step.

"I'm sorry Sophia, this is all so confusing for me... please try to understand what I have to go through... I was in love with her for years, she was my mate for years... I... I don't want to just forget that... forget her..." Caleb genuinely seemed heartbroken and I actually understood.

I understood that she was all he knew for years and he had built a life with this girl, it would be incredibly hard for him to go through this...

"I get it... I really do understand how hard this must be for you..." I placed my hand on his cheek "but do you feel that? Do you feel this?" I asked as I placed my other hand on his neck, "how about this?" I asked again as I slithered my hand up his shirt and rested it onto his chest.

Tingles shot up my arm as my hand became warm, his fast heartbeat pumping against my hand.

"You are all I have ever known... and you have been practically rejecting our bond since the day we met... I have been forced to watch you with her. I have been forced to watch you choose her and mark her and mate her... all while you belittled me." I leant my body against his, warmth and tingles drowning me.

"I don't know what you felt when you touched her but I'm sure it was nothing compared to what I could make you feel..." I teased as I whispered into his ear, letting my lip touch his skin softly.

I could feel him shudder as he wrapped his arms around me "oh my goddess, it was truly nothing compared to how this feels" he replied as he leant his cheek against mine.

I pulled back slightly so that our lips were only a whisper apart, "if that isn't enough to open your eyes... then you don't deserve my touch!" I snapped as I peeled myself away from Caleb's hold.

He blinked his eyes quickly, trying to regain some control of his thoughts.

"I am so sick of feeling like I'm not enough!" I gripped my hair tightly.

"I am just so sick and tired of all of this!" I could feel tears pricking my eyes and I furiously blinked them away.

"Sophia I'm sor-"

"If you tell me you're sorry one more time I'm going to bite your tongue off" I snapped, sending a murderous look his way.

"I think we need to head back to our pack" Kai said as he pushed himself out of the chair he was occupying and making his way between us.

"I think we would all benefit from discussing this with our parents, Sophia, your family has already made the journey to our pack" he added, sending me a small smile.

He knew how much I missed my family.

"I'll go and pack my bags" I said quickly as I jogged out of the room.

Time for a family reunion!

A/N:

Hey little sweets!

I have a few days off work and I have finally settled into my new apartment so you guys will be getting frequent updates for a little while!

Now after these few days, I will be going back to working 50 hours a week so I will be trying my hardest to keep updates frequent but I apologise in advance if they space out a little again.

I WILL DEFINITELY BE FINISHING THIS STORY!

Please don't ever doubt that this story won't be finished because it will be. I promise.

Thank you all for the love and support!

B

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

58.5K 2.2K 15
I don't want to be broken. I'm already cracked. Best way to not get your heart broken is to act like you don't have one. My family was killed by wolv...
25.4K 1K 41
What happens when your suppose to be with somebody your destined for but your whole life, you have been lied too, and on your birthday your true self...
29.3K 499 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
1.2M 30.9K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...