The 2nd wolf ∆ the 10th kingd...

By miredan

so if you've seen the 10th kingdom then you know what's happening but if you don't and you have no idea what... More

the evil queen/new world ❗️EDITED❗️
back ❗️EDITED❗️
golden prince
Gypsies/long hair
huntesman
not an update
rescuing virginia/farming lands
face claim
full moons and wishing wells
kissing town

beanstalk forest/shift ❗️EDITED❗️

125 6 2
By miredan

Wylla's POV:

Virginia was walking ahead of us, I was wondering what she was thinking, she couldn't just waltz right into anywhere.

Wolf jumped over to her me following right behind, "Excuse me, excuse me, where do you think you're going exactly?" He asks.

"Back to prison." She replied shortly trying to get out of his grip, "Back to prison?" I ask Wolf and I chuckle nervously together thinking Virginia was crazy.

"See that wouldn't be my first choice." He said smiling, "No, I'm going to find my father and then I'm gonna go right back home." She angrily explained. "Alright, alright, alright! But not this way." I try to warn her.

"Virginia, please listen to us. You won't survive five minutes unless you follow us." He says, pointing to me then at himself.

"Now we must avoid this road." He pointed behide him, "Go this way." He then points to Bean Forest, "No way am I going in there." She refuses. I walk up to her a put my arm over her shoulders. "Well, this ain't a choice, it's either we go in there, or they find you," I put my hands up, "and kill ya!" I say with a grin and start walking to the entrance.

The thunder claps above us, and we hear the deep laughter coming from the giants above. We then come across Jack's statue, "Brave Jack." Virginia reads. "Jack?" She then asked. "Jack and the beanstalk, the first mayor of Beantown." I answered her question.

"You know this, this used to be a very prosperous area before all the beanstalks sprouted everywhere and polluted the land," Wolf starts explaining while me and him walk around the statue. "The trolls were given it as their kingdom, that's why they hate Prince Wendell so much because he has a juicy, fertile kingdom and they have a polluted disgusting kingdom." Wolf goes on but I stop when I noticed right away that Virginia wasn't where she was before. "Uhh, Wolf?" I said trying to get his attention. "Yea-" He then noticed why I called to him. "Virginia? Virginia? Virginia?" He called out, "Virginia, Virginia, Virginia, please tell me you didn't take the troll king'sagic shoes." He said to the wind. "Oh, oh, oh, I think she did." I said in a singsong voice. "Virginia?" He whispered. "Virginia." I said while we run to find her.

"Virginia?" I growl out. "I know you think you're safe in those shoes, bit nothing can be further from the truth. Anything a troll has is bound to be bad and dangerous." He says. "Virginia." He whisper called again.

"Where are you?" I sang softly growling after.

After a few minutes we hear something behind the tree and see, what looked like gold glitter, "Oh, no." She whispered. "Hello again!" We say cheerfully, peeking out from behind our tree. "They're not fully recharged, you see?" He asked, talking about the shoes.

"They don't stay invisible very long without a proper break it's a design flaw, in the shoes, one of many in fact." I explain laughing at the end.

She tries to run but Wolf is by her in a few seconds, she hits him in the gut, but he recovers quickly, she tried to move to the other side of the tree but I beat her to it and caught her, she then pushes me off.

"You're not having them!" She held the shoes like they were her most prized possession. "Having what?" Wolf looked confused.

"The shoes." She said in a matter of fact tone. "They're mine." She held them close to her chest. He grabs them and puts the shoes in his jacket. "If you don't get rid of them now you won't be able to later." He told her. She shakes her head, "Ah, you're right, oh, you're right. Oh I don't want them, they made me feel so strange." She looked at them with desire. "God, it felt so, powerful, you know, being invisible. Just amazing! Fantastic!" She exclaimed throwing her arms up.

She stops for a second and looks at Wolf with lustful eyes, I suddenly felt very awkward, so I walked away from them, to give them some time to collect themselves.

They come over to where I was and I saw how Virginia started acting near my brother, he then starts talking about the beanstalks again, "There's about 70 beanstalks left but not many are occupied these days." I nod, "Yeah, giants drink so much they rarely have time to reproduce." I finished, then looking around, surveying the area around us.

"Can I ask you a question?" She says rather differently. "Yeah, of course." Wolf answered and stopped walking, looking around again, "Do you think I'm sexy?" The question hit me and I turned and saw she was posing against a beanstalk, "And that's my que to leave." I shuddered, while walking past my brother, patting his shoulder.

I didn't wonder that far but far enough to not hear what ever the hell they were talking about. I then hear trolls...and dogs, I run back to where they are. "Hey, we have a problem, trolls are coming, and they brought the dogs out." I let out a big puff of air when I was done.

"Oh, cripes, we're in big, big trouble now." He started pacing. "They have dogs, they're gonna sniff us out, run, run!" He grabs both our hands and we rush away I stopped and got a idea, "Wolf," I called out. "Yeah?" "We need to climb." I said pointing up at the beanstalk. "You're right. Come on let's hurry." We all head up me going first then Virginia and lastly Wolf comes up, we sit on the thickest branch.

"This way! The dogs are on the scent. They're very close now. They can smell 'em!" We heard Relish, the Troll King shout to his guards. "Don't let them escape again!" He commanded.

We see Burly, Blabberwort, and Bluebell under the beanstalk we're on, and see them smoking what I heard from Blabberwort, 'Dwarf Moss'. Their father called out to them and they left.

I let out a breath that I was holding in. I took notice that my tail had came out and started to stroke it, "The beanstalk has a potent smell, it puts off the dogs." Wolf explains to Virginia. "You don't have to tell me." Virginia joked.

"We'll stay up here for a little while till it's safe." He said to Virginia. "So how did you get involved in all this anyway?" She looked at me and Wolf awaiting a answer.

"We found ourselves at a loose end, and you know..." Wolf looked to her then at me, "You were in the prison weren't you?" She looked at us, "What were us guys in for?" She asks us. "Well nothing much, just a little bit of sheep worrying that's all." Wolf explains. "Ya know, putting wolves into a prison cell with nowhere to bound only able to stare at the sky through bars, now that's inhuman." I growled out angrily.

"Do you think maybe I should, you know, put them on again?" She tries to persuade. "What?" Wolf asked not getting it. "No, I mean, the shoes are probably-" She tries to pry "No!" He denied. "fully recharged and I can..." "No!" He scolded her.

She looks at my hand that's petting my tail, she then looks down at her hand feeling something by it. "What are those?" She freaked.

"It's just our tails." I say shrugging and looking down at my tail. "Your tails?" She asks. She laughed a little bit, "What?" She said while chuckling. "It's not very big this time of month. Its just a little brush." "You've got a tail?" She whispered, still in disbelief. "Yeah, so? You have succulent breasts but I don't go on about them all the time, do I?" He asks, "Hey, okay, ew, gross." I threw my tail in his face, and he brushed it away.

I turn to Virginia, "But I can do something else that he can't," I start, she looks at me awaiting what I can do that Wolf can't. "I turn into a actual wolf." She looks at me, surprise written all over her facial features. "You actually turn into one?" She said in shock. I nod in response.

I felt a yawn escape from my throat, "Well, goodnight guys." Once I said that I closed my eyes and invited darkness to take over me.

🐺

We are almost to the prison. "Huffity puffity, there it is!" Wolf cheered. "Oh God, I hope he's okay in there." Virginia says to herself. We look at each other, "He can take care of himself, right? I mean he can stay out of trouble for one day at least. Can't he?" She wonders. "Well, from what I know about your father, I very much doubt it." I tell her.

We finally made it to the front of the prison Virginia and Wolf were arguing about who would wear the shoes and Virginia won so me and Wolf had to hold onto her.

After awhile Virginia started reading what some of the people were in for. "Ten months, just for being cheeky, what are they going to do with dad?" She thinks about the last part. "They've probably put your father in E block." Wolf said to her. "That's where the new prisoners usually go, lets go there." I say. "Puppy slaying? What about Prince?" She asked. "Listen? Listen that must be him, that's Prince." She tells us after we heard barking.

Once we open the door I see Prince Wendell tied to a post. He looked helpless, completely helpless. I felt bad for him.

Virginia started untying him, Wolf tells her no, but she doesn't listen. We start following him to a cell, we open it and right when we get in the magic from the shoes starts to wear off, until it's completely gone.

We see that the cell is empty but I smell something behind the picture of Wendell when he was still in his human form, I will admit, he looks rather good in that picture.

If I'm being honest with myself, I have a bit of a crush on him, I mean I know I'm not the only woman that likes him, and I also know he'd never go for a criminal like me, especially since I'm a wolf, and no one likes wolves, everyone believes we're nothing but lying, thieving deceiving, no good, low life dogs.

I start sniffing the picture and I believe Wendell caught onto it too and started barking while I growl lowly. I look at him, and he turns his head to me, I undo the knot of the rope from his chain collar and ruffle his fur a little bit, I missed how my fur felt, I wanted to change to my wolf but it wasn't safe for me to shift right now considering we're in a prison and I don't want the guards to find us because of my crying and screaming caused from the intense pain.

I'm the same size as a regular wolf, except on the full moon. On those nights I'm 2 times the size of a normal wolf, but the full moon won't come for a while.

I turn back to the picture and move it. "Hey!" I whisper shouted to the two arguing. "There's a tunnel behind the picture." I tell the two, "Boy, your father sure works fast, I give him that." Wolf told Virginia. He went in first then me, Wendell and Virginia last.

We were moving rather fast until Wolf suddenly stopped cause me to bump into him "Hey!" I exclaim. "There's something blocking the tunnel." He says, I picked up a familiar smell but Wolf voiced my suspicion for me. "Tony is that you?" He asked.

"Who's that?" He asks. "It's me Wolf," he says happily, "And Wylla!" I called out till my brother continued, "we gave you the magic dragon dung bettle, remember us?" Wolf asked Tony. "You know what, stay away from me?" "We're in a tunnel together, how can we do that?" I ask. "I'm almost out too, but I'm stuck." He tells Wolf to give him a push.

"Finally, fresh air." I said taking a big puff of air when I come out. I helped Wendell get out by carrying him out of the hole then onto the ground.

Virginia, Tony and Wolf started talking about the mirror and Tony explained how all the prisoners took everything out from under the prison onto a boat. But the boat wasn't there because Tony's cell mate took it.

We found another boat that was big enough for all of us. "Tony, get this thing moving." Wolf tells him.

Me and Wolf turn when we heard the voice of Relish the troll king, "Oh, cripes!" Me and Wolf yelled. They are running towards us, Tony got the boat to move and one of the King's kids, Burly latched onto to back of the boat. "Hit them with something!" Wolf yells to Virginia who has a big piece of a board and starts beating Burly's head in.

She finally lands a shot to the side of his head getting him off the boat. Virginia let's out a yell.

🐺

We were a few miles aways off the shore when I started beginning to shift, I haven't been in my wolf form in so long, getting a little light headed from the beginning of my shift, I got up from my seat at the other end of the boat and went below deck so no one will watch, the water was making me feel worse, but it's too late for me to suppress it anymore, I held onto the walls that were there.

My legs felt like jelly and I couldn't keep myself up, my gums started to hurt and so did my joints, I remember this feeling all too well, and it felt good, the feeling of turning into something else.

I heard a splash from the water and Virginia yell at Wolf about the shoes, my ears are becoming really sensitive my ears are sensitive anyway but with every little thing now, it just hurts now. I let out a small whimper when I hear footsteps come towards me. I sniff the air and find that it's only my brother. He comes down I look up at him, and he sees me on the floor shaking.

"Hey, you're okay." He says so quietly that only my sensitive ears can hear, "Just let it happen." He says to me. I whimper in response, "Hey, I'm right here you're fine. Don't worry." He softly says to me. "You've done it before, you can do it."

I look up to my brother, "I know. Doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt, no matter how many times I do it." I tell him, "Hey, hey, I know you know, it's just that you haven't shifted in awhile that's why it's a little harder, right now." He told me, smiling. When he said that I let my body shift with a bit more ease.

I felt each bone crack and pop, and I felt my teeth grow sharp and I feel my jaw grow longer, I felt my nails grow into claws and my hands become paws. I felt my tail grow out and I felt my eyes change from brown to a yellow gold to a blood red but they went in between so they were a orange reddish color. I felt less pain and more warmth that came from the black coat of my fur.

"See? I told you you would be okay. Didn't I?" Wolf asked me playfully. I let out a soft growl from the back of my throat and nudged my big head into his shoulder.

He lifts my head up and puts our for heads together like our late mother and father used to do.

"Okay, welp," He said popping the 'p' "let's go on up." I nod my head at his statment. 'Yeah.' I said to him telepathically.

(im making it like how the pack from Twilight do it like how they speak through their minds to communicate & she can do it with other animals...like Wendell)

(editor/author chan here, so yeah i'm editing rn and i realized that i never gave a reason as to why wylla can here/talk to wendell when she's back in human form, im just going with that she can talk telepathically with wolf because they're family, so with wendell i'm gonna use how the shifters in twilight can talk to each other telepathically in both forms, but with wylla the reason she couldn't talk/hear wendell when she was human is bc she hadn't shifted in awhile so it didn't take a lot of effect, unlike with wolf, since like i said, he's family, i hope it's not confusing and if it is i do apologize for it so, yeah, that's my reason, thx:)

We both walk back up to the deck, right as I came into view Virginia turned to look at Wolf and then saw me, she eyes widen at the sight of me.

She looks at me cautiously. "Wylla?" She asked that some how got Tony's attention, "What?" He looks over to see me, a big black, orange reddish eyed wolf, his eyes widened just like Virginia's.

He stared at me trying to find the words he was trying to put out there, I noticed Wendell looked at me his doggy eyes widen in the cutest way, 'Um, hi?' Wendell said to me. 'Hello' I replied.

"Um, is anybody gonna tell me what the hell is going on?" Tony asked still looking at me. "Well, Wylla can actually turn into a real wolf, duh." Wolf replied while I scratched under my left ear.

"Oh." Was all Tony could say...

This is gonna be a long trip.

🐺

another chapter in the bag!!

stay jiggy

(editor/author chan here, so yeah i'm editing rn and i realized that i never gave a reason as to why wylla can here/talk to wendell when she's back in human form, im just going with that she can talk telepathically with wolf because they're family, so with wendell i'm gonna use how the shifters in twilight can talk to each other telepathically in both forms, but with wylla the reason she couldn't talk/hear wendell when she was human is bc she hadn't shifted in awhile so it didn't take a lot of effect, unlike with wolf, since like i said, he's family, i hope it's not confusing and if it is i do apologize for it so, yeah, that's my reason, thx:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.5K 35
Farren was told to never go beyond the borders that separated her town from the woodland. Hearing stories of people who cross the border and never co...
20 0 5
What if Cinderella were a mechanic? What if Snow-White were ugly? What if Rapunzel ran away on her own and became a magician? What if The Little Merm...
2.6K 105 28
"I don't care if you are not a human. What matters is my feelings toward you..." ... Accidentally struck by lightning and died, a wandering god saw C...
14.6K 1.1K 10
YOU CAN GET THE COMPLETE BOOK ON HINOVEL. Betrayal Hurts.... but what if the betrayer is your mate? ••••••••• Shyl...