beanstalk forest/shift ❗️EDITED❗️

Wylla's POV:

Virginia was walking ahead of us, I was wondering what she was thinking, she couldn't just waltz right into anywhere.

Wolf jumped over to her me following right behind, "Excuse me, excuse me, where do you think you're going exactly?" He asks.

"Back to prison." She replied shortly trying to get out of his grip, "Back to prison?" I ask Wolf and I chuckle nervously together thinking Virginia was crazy.

"See that wouldn't be my first choice." He said smiling, "No, I'm going to find my father and then I'm gonna go right back home." She angrily explained. "Alright, alright, alright! But not this way." I try to warn her.

"Virginia, please listen to us. You won't survive five minutes unless you follow us." He says, pointing to me then at himself.

"Now we must avoid this road." He pointed behide him, "Go this way." He then points to Bean Forest, "No way am I going in there." She refuses. I walk up to her a put my arm over her shoulders. "Well, this ain't a choice, it's either we go in there, or they find you," I put my hands up, "and kill ya!" I say with a grin and start walking to the entrance.

The thunder claps above us, and we hear the deep laughter coming from the giants above. We then come across Jack's statue, "Brave Jack." Virginia reads. "Jack?" She then asked. "Jack and the beanstalk, the first mayor of Beantown." I answered her question.

"You know this, this used to be a very prosperous area before all the beanstalks sprouted everywhere and polluted the land," Wolf starts explaining while me and him walk around the statue. "The trolls were given it as their kingdom, that's why they hate Prince Wendell so much because he has a juicy, fertile kingdom and they have a polluted disgusting kingdom." Wolf goes on but I stop when I noticed right away that Virginia wasn't where she was before. "Uhh, Wolf?" I said trying to get his attention. "Yea-" He then noticed why I called to him. "Virginia? Virginia? Virginia?" He called out, "Virginia, Virginia, Virginia, please tell me you didn't take the troll king'sagic shoes." He said to the wind. "Oh, oh, oh, I think she did." I said in a singsong voice. "Virginia?" He whispered. "Virginia." I said while we run to find her.

"Virginia?" I growl out. "I know you think you're safe in those shoes, bit nothing can be further from the truth. Anything a troll has is bound to be bad and dangerous." He says. "Virginia." He whisper called again.

"Where are you?" I sang softly growling after.

After a few minutes we hear something behind the tree and see, what looked like gold glitter, "Oh, no." She whispered. "Hello again!" We say cheerfully, peeking out from behind our tree. "They're not fully recharged, you see?" He asked, talking about the shoes.

"They don't stay invisible very long without a proper break it's a design flaw, in the shoes, one of many in fact." I explain laughing at the end.

She tries to run but Wolf is by her in a few seconds, she hits him in the gut, but he recovers quickly, she tried to move to the other side of the tree but I beat her to it and caught her, she then pushes me off.

"You're not having them!" She held the shoes like they were her most prized possession. "Having what?" Wolf looked confused.

"The shoes." She said in a matter of fact tone. "They're mine." She held them close to her chest. He grabs them and puts the shoes in his jacket. "If you don't get rid of them now you won't be able to later." He told her. She shakes her head, "Ah, you're right, oh, you're right. Oh I don't want them, they made me feel so strange." She looked at them with desire. "God, it felt so, powerful, you know, being invisible. Just amazing! Fantastic!" She exclaimed throwing her arms up.