Gypsies/long hair

Mallie's POV:

We were walking for a while making sure we step in the right places "I hear moaning." Virginia says. "I hear lots of things before us is magical." I picked up a scent of dead animals.

We looked up and see a lot of dead rabbits. "Do you actually know where we're going?" Virginia asks. "We're following our noses." We say together. "Who is this Huntsman?" Tony wonders.

"One person you don't want to invite to a party." I replied. "We can't walk all night." Tony said. We heard horses not so far from where we were.

We went towards the noise and then heard voices, I move some leaves out of the way, "Gypsies." Me and Wolf whisper.

"What do we do now?" Tony whisper asked. "Come!" Another voice said, it was one of the Gypsies, "Join us of course." He told us.

"Let's go." I agreed. They took us into their camp, "Poachers. They'll kill us if they so choose." Wolf informed the other two. "Do not refuse anything they offer, but do not consume anything that you haven't already seen them eat first."

I take a look around at the Gypsies, and noticed they're looking mainly at me and Wolf. "It's like having dinner at your grandmother's house." Tony looked to Virginia.

"I think we should sit down." We all go and sit on a log by the fire, they were all dancing around the fire and playing music as others made conversation. "This is the best hedgehog I've had in weeks!" Tony weakly lies through his teeth, trying to make them happy.

Me and Wolf were clapping along when Wolf was looking in one direction, I look over to see what he was staring at and see a boy, he looks to be around 12, I can sense he's like me and my brother, he noticed us looking at him and slowly stops clapping along.

When the song finished a guy, that was playing a fiddle, looked to Tony, "Now it's your turn, stranger." Tony looks at him for a second before replying, "Oh, well, no, I don't actually play." I look to him like he was crazy, we said to not say no to them. "Then sing us a song." "Not a singer." Tony said shaking his head. "Tony, sing!" Me and Wolf say to him, hinting at him to shut up and sing, before they decide to kill us! "Let's not insult our hosts." I say trying to get him to sing.

"I, I can't think of any songs." The guy that we first had a encounter with came up behind us, looking to Tony, "Is our hospitality not with a song?" "I don't, I can't." Tony turned around to look at his, before seeing the knife the man was playing with, "Sure." Tony finally agreed.

He was thinking for a second before he started to 'sing',

Picked up a boy,
just south of Mobile

Gave him a ride, filled him
with a hot meal

I was 16 he was 21

Gypsies, tramps and thieves

We heard it from the people
in town they called us

Gypsies, tramps and thieves

And every night, the men would
come around

And lay their money down

Tony finally finished the so called song, everything was silent until Wolf started clapping, nobody else moved.