back ❗️EDITED❗️

Wylla's POV:

🐺

It was morning, finally, last night Wolf and I found a place near the park. Once up, we start looking for the Virginia's grandmothers place. After finding it I looked up at the building, it looked nice enough.

Before we went in Wolf got some flowers so he could try and fool the old bird by using his 'charm' as he says it is.

We show up to the door, "It's this one." I say. Wolf knocked on the door and a few moments later an much older lady opens the door with her rope over her PJ's.

Wolf gasps acting surprised, the lady looks taken aback, "Oh, I, there must be some mistake. I do apologize. We were just looking for Virginia's grandmother." We both started to turn and pretend to leave, as if our parents heard our prayers she finally says, "I am she." We, of course, pretend to be shocked. "That cannot be. Her younger sister, perhaps. Her mother perhaps." He says. "But her grandmother?" I ask, again pretending to be shocked.

"Pah." We both puff out (hehehe puff, nvm) "You are a dazzling beauty." Wolf says trying to impress her. "Oh, well, I, I don't have my makeup on of anything yet." She said flattered, I start wondering what she tastes like, all buttered up on a pan, almost ready to go into the oven to be cooked, just thinking and imagining about it makes me want to jump on her and tear into her flesh, her blood dripping down my mouth, I can almost hear her screams of pure horror. My mouth starts pooling again my lips part as she let's us come in while she goes to get dressed. I try to shake my head at the thoughts, I don't really like hurting people that much, but sometimes I just want to eat them!

We both walk in her home, Wolf looks at me and whispers, "Your eyes." I look to a mirror that is next to me and see that my eyes are the color they always turn into, except on full moons, other than my brother's eyes that turn into a yellow gold to a reddish orange color on the full moon mine go from yellow gold to a bright blood red.

I shut my eyes for a second and hit my head a couple times, I open them again and they're back to there normal chocolate brown.

After she comes out she takes us to her kitchen, Wolf and I were so hungry that we gagged her and tied her wrists and ankles together.

I found a big baking pan that she could fit on, I put it on the counter and put some foil on it then I have Wolf help me put her on it. He gets a big chefs hat, and a apron and I start cutting stuff up while Wolf starts sprinkling salt and pepper on her.

She shrieks and tries to get away from the shakers. We start thinking about this and how bad it was. "We're so bad. I can't believe we're doing this." He says to me sadly. "I know," I said back. "Oh, still..." I say thinking again. "I suppose you would look better surrounded by potatoes." I say getting the potatoes and giggling.

"Where's the garlic?" Wolf asks. "The rosemary?" I then ask. He turns "Oh, what do we have to work with here? Three-year-old dried herbs?" He asked. He then growls. "Oh huff, you're not gonna fit in the oven, are ya?" He asked rhetorically.

I look up at her then down at him when he turns while shutting the oven closed, "Not in one piece, anyway." I smirk and chuckle at her.

We both start singing a song from our pup-hood, a song our mother used to sing to us. Shepherdess, makes greatness, the little lambs are lonely, shepherdess-" We then stop what we're doing. I don't want to do this but I'm so freaking hungry, huff puff.