golden prince

Mallie's POV:

After a few moments of me showing I can turn into a wolf, and then there being silence, it was broken when I heard Wendell, or Prince, start talking to Tony. "Anthony, I know that as my new manservant you will never let me down, and willingly give your life to save mine, but I wonder if you'd like to swear a formal oath of allegiance." He said. Tony takes out what looks like a carving, and then smiles. "Destiny has brought us together, that much is clear. My destiny is to rule the Fourth Kingdom, of course, but what's yours?" He asks curiously while looking out to somewhere else. "Someone as lowly as inconsequential as yourself," He starts again. "may yet have an important part to play, even if it is catering to my every whim whilst, I'm trapped in the dog of a do-" I see Tony look around and toss, what he had in his hand a few moments ago, into the water with a little splash

Wendell heard it though "What was that?" Tony tried to act like nothing ever happened "Nothing. Fish, I don't know." He lies, a let out a animal scoff, because I'm in my wolf form, at the phony lie while shaking my head.

Wendell caught it and looked at me, I turned my head to look at him, I get up from my laying position from off the floor and shake off my black coat, I walk over to him and sat down, I'm a bit bigger then him but not by much.

I look up at the sky to see it dimming, "Alright, let's go try and get some sleep." Virginia, Tony, and Wendell went down below deck while me and Wolf stayed up on deck.

It was beautiful, absolutely breath taking, the night sky you can see so many wonderful stars, that you get to sleep under. "They are magnificent, aren't they?" Wolf says to me, I nod my head. "Welp, good night!" I bid. And let darkness consume me.

🐺

It was finally morning! I have so much more energy now that I've slept, and by the looks of it Wolf feels the same, I shake myself off and start going to every side of the boat to look around, it's amazing!

I look behind me and see my tail, my tail, I want it, I start chasing my tail trying to catch it, I start growling at it getting frustrated that I can't get it that easily.

I heard Wolf howl, which then made me start howling, he starts going off about how last night was, and talked about how it's amazing to sleep ander the stars.

I then hear Wendell come up, but I paying no attention, and continued to chase my tail. "What're you doing?" He asks sounding a little sick, "I'm chasing my tail, what does it look like?" I chase my tail answering his question, "But why?" I stop for a bit to catch me breath, "For fun, of course." I answered truthfully to the question.

He shakes his head at my answer, "Why," I looked at him confused "It's perfectly normal of a animal that share some characteristics as a dog." I explain to him.

He then walks away, still feeling a bit sick. I shrugged and went back to chasing my tail.

🐺

Some hours went by and I went to get from Wolf down deck, he was gonna make dinner. I found him in the bathroom, about to shave, "Hey Mal." He acknowledged.

"Wolf? You doing something about dinner or not?" Tony asked. "Ugh, yeah, uh-huh." He called out. He looked at himself in the mirror, "I'm making myself beautiful for Virginia." He sang laughing at the end. He gets ready to put the (i don't know what it was) knife to his right cheek to start shaving when the Queen came up on the mirror. "Hello Wolf, Mallie." I get up, from my seating position, and whimper, I don't want this anymore, I don't want it, I don't want to hurt my new friends, I don't want her poisonous hands on Wendell either.