huntesman

Mallie's POV:

I woke up to the sound of a loud scream, coming from Virginia, "Huh, what happend?" I asked, still in a daze.

I look around and see hair on me, and on-just everything! "What? Goodness me..." Wolf said looking around. "Oh my god, what are we going to do?" Whined Virginia.

"Tony!" I called out. "Virginia it's..." "It's growing up the stairs!"

🐺

When Tony came down, I grabbed Wendell and went outside, I went back in, "We need to find something to cut your hair with." I tell her.

We got scissors, knifes, whatever we could find, Virginia sat on a stump that was in the front by the door, we spent I don't know how much time trying to cut, even a little strand of hair, that was still growing.

"Uhh! Ugh! Ahh." The sounds were coming from Wolf, who was using all his might to cut Virginia's hair. "You know what, it's no good. Nothing cuts through this." Tony sighs in defeat, throwing the scissors he was using to the ground.

"Well what if is never stops growing? I'm gonna die of long hair!" Virginia cries out, tears building up in her eyes. "Don't despair." Said a high pitched voice, we look up and see one of the birds Virginia saved.

The bird told us that there was a axeman in these woods with a magic axe that cuts through anything. "We better get moving before Virginia's hair gets too long." Wolf says, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh these apples look good though, huh?" Tony asks.

"No Tony! No, what are you doing?" Me and my brother ask, running towards him. "Don't eat that apple!" I grab the Apple and throw it as far as I could.

"Hey hey hey, why not?"

"Think about where you are, Snow White's cottage."

"Yeah?"

"That apple tree has probably grown from the pips of the apple that poisoned her!" I explain to him, he immediately wiped his hands on his jeans. "Ugh, is nothing safe around this crazy place?" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes, "Come along, we have much to do if we're going to keep up with the mirror." Wolf says, picking up Virginia's long hair. "Okay, you got the hair, I got the dog." Tony remarks getting the rope that's around Wendell's neck.

After a few minutes of walking I start smelling something, more like someone, a ways behind us, "Oh, oh, oh, I got a scent." I told them. "Yeah, I got it too." Said Wolf. "We're sure it's the Huntsman, he's near." Me and Wolf say together. "We must move faster." He said, I nodded.

Virginia rolls her eyes at my brother, "Hello! I can't go any faster!" She said through clenched teeth. "Virginia this man is going to catch us within an hour." Wolf tries to tell her.

Tony sighed, "Alright, alright alright what are we going to do?" He asked. "We'll hide you." Wolf says to them. "This Huntsman is very good, but he follows tracks he cannot smell things like an animal. We'll lead him in a big circle and then come back for you tomorrow." He explains.

Tony looks at him dumbfounded, "What?" He asked still surprised. "Now hurry! Let's start with Prince." I say while running off to help Wolf find a place to keep them.

A while of searching we finally found a place, we both hide them under the leaves, making it look like nothing came this way, "That's the best we can do. Are you okay?" We asked together.

"Now, don't breathe." I warn Virginia, who was under the leaves. I then hear a faint 'okay', we then move to where Tony is. "Don't breathe at all until we return, okay?"We see his hand come out of the ground waving at us that he got what we were saying. "Okay, good."

"Okay, I'll go this way, and you go that way, yeah?" I ask pointing in two directions. He nods and runs the way I told him, and I run the other way.

🐺

It's been a while or so I caught up with Wolf, we both greet each other with a little 'hey' we look around and I spot a person behind a tree, I noticed it was Tony, we both walk up to him slowly, Wolf taps his shoulder, "Ah!" Tony screamed.

I popped out from behind my brother, "What happened?" I ask. "He's got Virginia, that's what happened." He sighed out. "No!" "Yes." Wolf looks around nervously, "We'll never find her!" He whimpered. "What?" Tony asked, confused. "It's all my fault. Oh it's all my fault!" He cried out.

Then the howling starts.

🐺

it's a little short but it's like 6 am and i haven't slept soo yeah, hope you enjoyed this chapter, manyore to come!

stay jiggy

(this tho)

(this tho)

word count 810