full moons and wishing wells

Mallie's POV:

"Everywhere is full, what with the annual village competition, but you can stay here if you like." A village woman told us opening the barn door, "Might not be posh, like what you're used to."

"It's stinks." Tony complained to her, but I couldn't listen further as I started sweating already feeling the full moons power take affect over me, I look and see Wolf going through the same thing and sweating a bit.

Suddenly i felt a very sharp pain in my lower part of my stomach, I shout and grab onto Wolf and he grabbed onto me getting Tony and Virginia's attention.

Virginia come up to both of us worriedly, "What's wrong?"

"Dah!" Wolf yelps, "Cramps!" I tell her.

"Oh, oh, we need to go to bed." Wolf says, "We need to lie down, now." I said.

We both collapsed onto some hay, "We need a hot rabbit to stroke, to comfort us." Wolf instructs, "And to eat it!" I growl out my eyes glowing a bright red, "A long-eared rabbit is best." She didn't get up right away so I snapped at her, "NOW!" She yelped and moved back and Wolf told her in a much softer tone than what I used, "Now, right now."

(short time skip)

We were both holding our rabbits and stroking their ears and talking to them while Virginia patted our foreheads with a cool cloth.

"You know you're both running a terrible temperature." Oh, yeah like we haven't noticed before, "Oh, they are look so innocent, don't they? But they're not! They're provocative, teasing, little fluff balls." Wolf says.

"Ah, just look at his beady little eyes. He knows exactly what he's doing. Don't ya?!" I say to my bunny feeling my hunger and anger show up thinking about how Wendall is, he might be a terribly stuck up person but he is handsome in most ways.

"You just feel really hot." Virginia states and I let out a loud groan just getting awfully annoyed at her naggity naggity nagging! "Oh, stop fussin' over us! You're not our mother! Stop mothering and smothering a cudder-loving everybody, like a little dwarf housewife!" Wolf snaps at her, "Go out! Leave us alone!" I yell at her.

Tony walks in after hearing the shouting, "Hey! What are you talkin' to my daughter like that for? Alright? I'm not gonna take that kind..." he got cut off by hearing a girl cry out, "Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!"

Tony turns and looks at both of us then at Virginia, "Let's go see what that is." He tells her, while I look at them and only see food staring back at me and they leave not seeing me smile hungrily at them.

After a while the bunnies just disappeared and I felt a rush of engery just come out of me.

Wolf and I left the barn and when into the baa-bar and see Virginia and Tony right next to the door and we rush right up to them, "Start without us, why don't ya?" We both say.

"Hi" I smile to the couple that were looking at us with wide eyes, "Shouldn't you two be in bed?" Virginia asks us, "Bed? Oh, no, we feel bounding with engery. We feel full of life!" I shout at the end.

I see ribs right in front of us and we both go at all of them and scarf every bit of the cooked meat off and I start bawling on the bone a bit getting the cartilage off as well. "Where's the rabbits?" She asks us and we look at each other playing coy, "What rabbits that?" Wolf asked her.