The 2nd wolf ∆ the 10th kingd...

By miredan

so if you've seen the 10th kingdom then you know what's happening but if you don't and you have no idea what... More

the evil queen/new world ❗️EDITED❗️
beanstalk forest/shift ❗️EDITED❗️
golden prince
Gypsies/long hair
huntesman
not an update
rescuing virginia/farming lands
face claim
full moons and wishing wells
kissing town

back ❗️EDITED❗️

134 8 2
By miredan

Wylla's POV:

🐺

It was morning, finally, last night Wolf and I found a place near the park. Once up, we start looking for the Virginia's grandmothers place. After finding it I looked up at the building, it looked nice enough.

Before we went in Wolf got some flowers so he could try and fool the old bird by using his 'charm' as he says it is.

We show up to the door, "It's this one." I say. Wolf knocked on the door and a few moments later an much older lady opens the door with her rope over her PJ's.

Wolf gasps acting surprised, the lady looks taken aback, "Oh, I, there must be some mistake. I do apologize. We were just looking for Virginia's grandmother." We both started to turn and pretend to leave, as if our parents heard our prayers she finally says, "I am she." We, of course, pretend to be shocked. "That cannot be. Her younger sister, perhaps. Her mother perhaps." He says. "But her grandmother?" I ask, again pretending to be shocked.

"Pah." We both puff out (hehehe puff, nvm) "You are a dazzling beauty." Wolf says trying to impress her. "Oh, well, I, I don't have my makeup on of anything yet." She said flattered, I start wondering what she tastes like, all buttered up on a pan, almost ready to go into the oven to be cooked, just thinking and imagining about it makes me want to jump on her and tear into her flesh, her blood dripping down my mouth, I can almost hear her screams of pure horror. My mouth starts pooling again my lips part as she let's us come in while she goes to get dressed. I try to shake my head at the thoughts, I don't really like hurting people that much, but sometimes I just want to eat them!

We both walk in her home, Wolf looks at me and whispers, "Your eyes." I look to a mirror that is next to me and see that my eyes are the color they always turn into, except on full moons, other than my brother's eyes that turn into a yellow gold to a reddish orange color on the full moon mine go from yellow gold to a bright blood red.

I shut my eyes for a second and hit my head a couple times, I open them again and they're back to there normal chocolate brown.

After she comes out she takes us to her kitchen, Wolf and I were so hungry that we gagged her and tied her wrists and ankles together.

I found a big baking pan that she could fit on, I put it on the counter and put some foil on it then I have Wolf help me put her on it. He gets a big chefs hat, and a apron and I start cutting stuff up while Wolf starts sprinkling salt and pepper on her.

She shrieks and tries to get away from the shakers. We start thinking about this and how bad it was. "We're so bad. I can't believe we're doing this." He says to me sadly. "I know," I said back. "Oh, still..." I say thinking again. "I suppose you would look better surrounded by potatoes." I say getting the potatoes and giggling.

"Where's the garlic?" Wolf asks. "The rosemary?" I then ask. He turns "Oh, what do we have to work with here? Three-year-old dried herbs?" He asked. He then growls. "Oh huff, you're not gonna fit in the oven, are ya?" He asked rhetorically.

I look up at her then down at him when he turns while shutting the oven closed, "Not in one piece, anyway." I smirk and chuckle at her.

We both start singing a song from our pup-hood, a song our mother used to sing to us. Shepherdess, makes greatness, the little lambs are lonely, shepherdess-" We then stop what we're doing. I don't want to do this but I'm so freaking hungry, huff puff.

"Oh, what are we doing?" He asks "We should untie you." He says to her while she's nodding at what he said showing she agrees. "Oh, a poor old lady frightened out of her wits. We should untie you..." He said but I got an idea. "Bit first we'll put a dollop of fat in the oven tray." I said, he nods at my words.

Wolf runs to the fridge but then, "Grandmother?" We hear Virginia's voice. "Oh, oh, guests are up. Breakfast isn't ready." He runs out with a butcher knife while I stay back with the old bird.

With my sensitive ears I hear Virginia coming up towards where her grandmother and I are, "Grandmother?" I hear her put her hand on the handle, and I hope Wolf starts a distraction.

Right when I thought she would come in I heard my brother call her to the another room. I heard the commotion and hear her run past the kitchen.

I then hear Wolf start talking "Let me put your mind at rest. Now that I've seen you eating you is out of the question. Not even on the menu."

I exit out of the kitchen and see Virginia's eyes widen at the sight of me. "Oh, now, I know this is going to come out of the blue but how about a date?" He asks her, I roll my eyes at him and come up behind him. "Oh, Wylla, I was wondering when you would come out." Wolf said to me with a grin on his face.

He turns back to Virginia to see the broom to his face, "We've started badly, but I take all the blame for that." He told her before lunging at her.

She hits him in the face with the broom, "Come on, give us a chance, please." She turned the broom around and got him where the sun never shined. "Ooh!" He groaned out. "Oh, you are one dynamic lady." He says trying to keep himself up on the window.

"There's no question there." He said chuckling a little. Then wham! She hit him again in the face pushing him out of the window, I pushed her a little out of the way to make sure he didn't get hurt to much, but he landed on bags full of trash.

I turned around to see her get her broom again and push it toward me, even with my quick reflexes she still managed to get me out of the apartment with the freaking broom.

Once I hit the ground, it was lights out for little ole me.

(le time skippy)

I woke back up to see my brother look at the window of death in sadness, he noticed I was up and walked up to me to helped me up off the ground.

A lady came up and saw us, "Can I help you?" She asks with a accent. "Oh, I hope so." Wolf replied. "I'm very confused." He admits. "You must be Paul's referrals. He said you'd drop by to make an appointment." Wolf's eyes don't move from the window, "Can you tell me what I'm doing here?" He asked.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk. Lets get to know each other a bit before we tackle the big questions, okay?" She asks.

"Yeah," He looks to me then back up at the murderous window, "big questions."

(another time skip because this is a long ass movie)

"Now, I'm going to give you a word and I want you to say the first word that comes into your mind, okay?" She explains.

We start to get excited, "Game?" I asked acting like a little wolf pup. "Game, yeah." Replied my brother who looked just as excited.

"Here we go, "Home." "Cooking."  We both answer. "Coward." "Chicken."  We replied again. "Wedding." "Cake." We said happily. "Dead." That instantly got our attention. "Meat." We said hard. "Sexual." We both gasp. "Appetite." I say softly. "Love." That really got my brother's attention. He gasps. "Doing anything fluffy!" He shouted while breaking the little stick he was chewing on.

"Sorry, sorry," Wolf said wiping some of the little bits of wood that fell off the stick. "More than one word, start again." He said with a sheepish smile.

After a few minutes Wolf moved to lay on his stomach while I was laying my head back on my seat.

"You know, I think you're still holding back." We both scoff at that. "What is really troubling you?" She asked.

"Okay, all right, all right. Doc, I met the terrific girl and I really, really, really like her but the thing is that..." He tries. "Go on, say it." She pushes. "Say it!" She pries. "I'm not sure weather I, I want to love her," He confesses. "Or eat her." I growl out. He looks back at me and nods. "Oh, oh." She hesitated. "Of course, I blame our parents. They were both enormous. They couldn't stop eating. Everyday we came home from school it was, eat this, eat that, eat her!"

"You shouldn't punish yourselves." She told us. I shook my head and stood up and started pacing with my brother. "Oh, we should, we should. We're bad, we're so bad. We've done so many bad things! But that wasn't us, you see? That was when we were both wolves." I started to rant myself.

We both look at each other in realization. "Doc, we wanna change." Wolf says to her. "We want to be good people." I say. "Oh, can't the lion cuddle up with the lamb? Can't a leopard rub out all its spots?" Wolf asks her.

After that she looked through a stack of papers. "Here is the reading list I strongly recommend now." She gave Wolf a piece of paper with book titles on it. "Okay." We both whisper. "Why don't you come back and see me next week?" She asked us. "Oh, but you don't understand. We won't be here next week." I try to explain.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh. You're not going to intimidate me with suicide." She said in a teasing tone. "That's better." She pushed us gently outside, we mutter under our breath. "Okay." Wolf said sadly.

(another time skip bc i can)

We see a tent with books and people looking through them, I see a lady that looks like she works here. "Excuse me, I need everything on this list and anything else you might think is useful, please, Miss?" I ask as kindly as I could. She takes the list and looks over it. I go look around at the other books while she helps out my brother.

After a few minutes a metal carriage crashes into the tents that were around the area. I look to see Wolf starting to run off with his arms full of books I start running after him.

"Hey, thanks for trying to leave me in the dust Wolf, I really appreciate that." I said sarcastically. He turns to look at me while stuffing some of the books that didn't fall into his jacket. "Oh, sorry I was jus-" He was about to say the reason before we heard a dog barking we look to where the voice is coming from, our left, I smirked while we walked the way Prince Wendell is.

We walked for about five minutes before we found where the magic mirror was, we both walked through and in a few seconds we were back under Snow White's Memorial Prison.

Wolf turned back to the mirror looking around it, most likely to see how it turns on and off. We both see a piece that looks out of place, Wolf grabs it and turns it, when he did that it turned back into a regular ole mirror.  We both look at each other amazed.

(another time skip bc why not)

After a bit of walking again, we heard a splash behide one of the walls, to see Burly, Bluebell, and Blabblewort with none other then Virginia, and it looks like they hit her with some troll dust too.

Wolf and I wait till they're not paying any attention to jog to another boat.

Wolf gets the paddle and pushes us off the bank. We start rowing a little ways behide them so they won't see us. After we made it to the shore we ditched the boat and trailed after the three siblings on foot.

We see that they're almost to their castle, we both start running again.

After a while we finally got to the castle without anyone seeing, Wolf and I were trying to get them away from her, when he got an idea, he didn't tell me what it was though.

He came back with a gift box, he threw the box up in the window. "Okay, time to climb." He said to me. "Let's get this over with." I replied back. Once we knew the trolls were out he told me to get on his back and hold tight, good thing I did too, he almost fell three times. I didn't have time to ask him what was happening when he just swung us in through the window.

"Hello." He said to Virginia, who was lock up in a chair. He jumps off the rope when I jump off his back.

"Rescue is at hand!" He shouts, throwing his hands up

"Don't come any nearer!" She threatened, or at least tried to. "Don't worry, we're not who we used to be. We've had extensive therapy. But I realized I have been using food as a substitute for love and I have the books to prove it." He says happily, he starts taking out some of the books he got. "Breaking the Cycle, Heal Yourself in Seven Days, Stop Blaming Yourself, Please, and Help for the Bed Wetting Child, which I picked up by mistake but I've got them all!" He shouts the last part.

"You come an inch closer and I swear I'll shout my head off." She tried to threaten again. "Ooo, that is what's known as an empty threat." Me and Wolf say together. Wolf goes a sniffs her again, whimpering while doing so. "I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I get the feeling you still don't completely trust us." He told her.

"I don't trust you two at all! You tried to eat my grandmother!" She said getting mad. "Oh, no!" Wolf shakes his head. "We were just being playful. See wolfies just pretend to do naughty things." I tried to explain to her.

"We would have never really eaten her, she was a tough old bird. We wouldn't hurt a sausage." He whined.

"Butter would not melt in my mouth. Well, it would melt, of course it would melt, but very slowly." We tried to explain. "Argh! Puff!" Wolf said frustrated.

"We give you our solemn wolf word, you are safe with us." Wolf said doing a wolf sign. "Yeah, you're as safe as a, brick-built pig house!" I exclaimed.

"Now, wait here a moment while we plan our escape." He told her. "We are in romantically, reckless danger." He said going to the window we came from.

"How are you at climbing? I nearly fell off three times coming up." He said. "Those incredible shoes, they made him invisible," She started. "Yeah, we know." Wolf and I answer. "Yeah, but they made him invisible." She tried. "Well, don't touch them, it'll make you want to wear them all the time." Wolf tried to explain to her. "I'm not gonna touch them, I just want to see how they work." She said, while touching them.

"Their working on you even now. Just leave them well alone." I scolded her slapping her hands off the shoes. Wolf goes over to the door and we heard the voices of trolls.

We made a decision and went out the window. And jog down the ruins

🐺

wowzers that was long

but any way we are still in the near beginning of the movie but still another chapter done

anywayy...

stay jiggy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Two Worlds By

Werewolf

40.1K 1.4K 35
In a world where the supernatural live separate from the humans, some live with us but they mostly live in their own worlds. The Royals had a devasta...
20 0 5
What if Cinderella were a mechanic? What if Snow-White were ugly? What if Rapunzel ran away on her own and became a magician? What if The Little Merm...
159 12 41
Nyrrea is the daughter of the king. The citizen of their lands are different than others, they have spirit animals. Nyrrea was not like them, she did...
349K 11.5K 62
The human world is long gone and is now controlled by the vampire race. Humans with money can live a peaceful life while the poor decide to sell thei...