Inspiration [Hizashi Yamada x...

By Pixelpad

[Y/N] [L/N], a quiet writer and instrumental artist, meets Hizashi Yamada, a loud pro hero teacher and radio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Here Together (Christmas Special/Epilogue) 🎄
Gallery

Chapter 39

4K 142 97
By Pixelpad

Hizashi came back after Shota left to keep you company.

"I tried to get Trinket back, but she seems to much prefer Shota's hair." Hizashi chuckled. You laughed, imagining Shota's hair as a nest.

"When do you have to leave for the hero mission?" you asked Hizashi.

"Not for a while, actually. I would want you to heal slower so that I could go to the other mission and you don't have to go, but I also do want you to get better soon."

"Even so, I want a part in it."

"We'll see." He stayed with you for a long time, until visiting hours were done.

After that, the doctor came in to speak with you privately. You waited anxiously for news on Rina.

"Rina is not doing very well, but we managed to keep her in a stable condition," the doctor said instead. He paused before dragging out, "She might not make it."

The overwhelming feeling of dread came back, causing you to feel both fear and determination. Fear that your best friend, partner, and unofficial sister, was going to die. Determination for capturing the villains that did this to her.

"We'll accept visitors when she's better. I know you're very close to her, but please try not to panic. Especially in your state."

~♬~

It wasn't long before the hospital released you. To be fair, you hadn't lost much blood at all, but the shock of the stab and everything else was enough to stress your body out.

You almost immediately went to visit Rina, when the doctors told you that they'll allow it if you just went home and rested. You did reluctantly, impatient and anxious.

Hizashi accompanied you, hoping that he'll help your mood.

Rina was asleep when you and Hizashi arrived.

It was late in the morning, and she was usually up by then. You haven't talked to her in a while, so you were a bit impatient.

However, to your excitement, the doctor told you that Rina was going to be released. They had done surgery on her to remove her voice box. It was because of a tumor, but you didn't pay attention to the medical reasons much.

You were more confused, to say the least. Wasn't Hami's quirk still in her? Or did the doctors find it and remove it? Did you still have to worry about the deal?

You sat by the window sill, looking out. Hizashi pulled a chair over and struck up a conversation, attempting to distract you.

"She really means a lot to you, huh?" Hizashi asked.

You nodded. Hizashi expected you to say something, but unfortunately for him you didn't, causing him to awkwardly stare out the window with you.

It was peaceful, to say the least. The room was the same, the quietness was the same, it was as if you lived here.

The window sill reminded you of when you would always take a crane with you and Rina would use her quirk on it. She would have her own, and the two cranes would fly here.

A crane folded with [F/C] paper and a crane folded with yellow paper. You felt a sense of déjà vu thinking about it.

"Let's make a poem," Hizashi suddenly said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

You paused. "Can't you see that I'm solemn?"

He smiled, able to get you to play along. "I can get you in the mood to be more fun."

"That's why you're my sun." You were enjoying this.

"Awe, I love you tons!"

"You're my number one."

"I love you more than anyone."

This lovey-dovey game continued for a while. You lost track of time, laughing at Hizashi when he rhymed the same word with each other three times.

A loud snap brought the two of you out of the game. You looked over to Rina, who had an amused look on her face.

"Rina!" You quickly got out of your chair and tackled her into a hug gently. The tubes that connected to the heartbeat monitor and other machines got a bit tangled, but you couldn't care less. She was okay.

Rina smiled happily, then showed her palm to you and used the other hand to mime writing.

You got your notepad and pen and gave it to her. You weren't going to mention her disability. Hizashi watched quietly beside you, enjoying the moment.

'How are you two love birds doing?' Rina wrote quickly.

"Great." You chuckled. "We've got a plan to catch the villains!"

Rina raised her eyebrows, a large smile on her face.

"We can't tell you much," Hizashi jumped in quickly. "But we're pretty confident."

"Come to think of it," you said, looking over to Hizashi. "I sure would love to see Hami once we catch her and be smug about the plan."

Hizashi laughed, but shook his head. "Unfortunately, she would most likely be in police custody and under high surveillance when we catch her."

"Boo," you muttered. You looked back to Rina. "Oh, well. I looked up some stuff on your laryngeal cancer. You could probably still talk, with enough practice."

Rina paused, then took a deep breath. She let it out, frowning. 'The doctor told me some stuff too, and I'll try to learn again I guess.'

"Just wondering, was it because of smoking or some other factor?" Hizashi questioned.

"She's never smoked in her life," you said. "And only drank alcohol once in her life."

Rina made a face. 'And never trying it again. Most likely genetics.'

A knock on the door caught your attention. The doctor was there, a calm smile on his face.

"Great to see you're up," he said, walking over to Rina. "You can be released tonight after we monitor your condition for a while longer."

Rina nodded. 'Thanks!'

"Would you like to stand up and walk around? You'll have to have crutches but it's best you get some practice walking after so long."

Rina nodded even more excitedly. You could understand why; being stuck in a hospital bed unable to walk must suck.

In a few moments a nurse came in to give Rina crutches and help her up. 'Holy fuck,' she mouthed to you, her legs wobbling.

"Careful," you warned. You held back a laugh when you saw her incredulous expression.

"We have an area where patients like you can recover their sense of balance," the doctor said. He wrote some stuff down and the nurse led the way.

'It's not that bad,' Rina mouthed. She was struggling to use the crutches, but managed to quicken her pace.

"Crutches are a pain," Hizashi commented. "But you seem to get the hang of it. Amazingly."

~♬~

'FREEDOM!' Rina would have shouted the word rather than mouth it, if she had that ability. She also would have thrown her arms up, if she didn't have crutches in her hands.

The three of you were walking out the hospital slowly, so as to keep Rina from rushing.

"I'm sure it's exhilarating," you commented. "Like how I felt when I saw that you were okay."

Hizashi threw an arm around you, chuckling. "If you need any help with anything, we're here!"

Rina had a bit of trouble writing in your notepad with crutches under her arms. 'The doctors told me what I should do and all that good stuff, I think I'll be fine. Plus, I live with [Y/N].'

Hizashi raised an eyebrow when he read that. "You never told me that."

"You think she has anywhere to stay?" you replied. "We were roommates."

'Don't worry, I think I'll move out after I recover so that you two can get privacy when you live together eventually,' Rina managed to write, with the crutches under her arms.

You rolled your eyes. "Stay as long as you want, I'm not sure if I want a living blow horn in my house constantly right now."

"Hey, I'm not that loud." Hizashi elbowed you, then gave you a wink. "Or, Rina can have your house and you can move in with me!"

"That doesn't change the fact that you're loud." You laughed.

The two of you bickered, and you wished you could hear Rina laugh at the childishness of you two.

Eventually, you arrived at your house, excited to see Rina's reaction to how things have changed.

However, before you could unlock the door, you heard a gasp. Turning around, you saw that Rina had fallen over, hand over her chest. Hizashi had caught her before her head could make contact with the ground, but she was unconscious.

~♪♫ ♪♫ ♪~
Chapter music question!
Did you know there are hand symbols for do re me fa sol la ti do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.8K 12
(Erasermic fanfic for a contest by teckmonky on tumblr/Instagram.) Alternate Universe- no quirks. (You could probably read this and understand some o...
294K 10.9K 80
Ok so this is basically yours and BNHA Present Mics relationship through the Anime/Manga..Thank you for reading. I do not own any characters or anyth...
92.6K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...
203K 5K 33
(COMPLETED) Enjoy these boys bickering over you~ LOVE YALL ENJOY! <3 Also mature stuff towards the end~ UwU This IS a student x teacher thing btw, fo...