π”‡π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° π”…π”’π”žπ”²π”±...

By dreamnegative

π”‡π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° π”…π”’π”žπ”²π”±π”Ά- { πΌπ‘›π‘˜ X πΈπ‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘Ÿ } ________________________________ Dangerous Beauty- {... More

{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-1 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-2 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-3 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-4 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-6 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-7 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-8 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-9 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-10 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-11 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-12 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-13 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-14 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-15 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-16 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-17 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-18 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-19 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-20 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-21 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-22 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-23 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-24 }
⚠️{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-25 }⚠️
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-26 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-27 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-28 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-29 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-30 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-31 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-32 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-33 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-34 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-35 }
{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-36 }
A/N

{ β„­π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―-5 }

2.7K 131 38
By dreamnegative

_____________________________

The setting light of the afternoon shone through the stained glass that acted as a light source for the captain quarters, our well-known captain was currently sleeping in his velvet colored chair as his legs were propped up on the wooden desk. The captain's crew members were currently goofing off and lightly drinking, the only members who weren't drinking were Nightmare and Cross. Unlike the others, they actually cared about getting somewhere safe and not wrecking the beautiful ship. The drunk skeletons that were screaming from the crew's quarters had a moment of drunk brilliance, they had decided to go wake their captain up. As they approached the door with their giggles it caught the attention of Nightmare, however, he simply ignored it. They opened the door leading into the quarters where Error was asleep and their giggling instantly increased causing Error to open his sockets. 

Error's POV:

_____________________________

The sound of giggling echoed through my skull causing me to awake from the light slumber I drifted into, I scan the room in my tired state and saw four silhouettes standing over me. I begin to question what was happening, one out of four of the silhouettes move. It startles me and I fall out of the velvet colored chair with a bang causing laughter to erupt, now it was clear who they were, and I wasn't happy. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you people!?" I shout as I try standing, but only succeeding with bumping my skull on the wooden desk. "Maybe we shouldn't allow them to have alcohol anymore." Cross comments as he walks into the quarters and offers me a hand, I take his hand without hesitation and he pulls me onto my feet. "No shit, sherlock." I dust my clothing off and glare at the laughing hooligans before meeting eyes with Cross.

 "Are we close to the island yet?" I ask as I lead Cross away from the drunk skeletons. "Yeah, it's at least a couple minutes away from us." Cross responds as he points to an island in the distance, it was obviously a big island but it looked so small from where loyalty was. "If we do find this 'mermaid' how exactly are we suppose to catch it?" I turn towards Cross as he asks this question with a confused expression. "I honestly have no clue, probably just catch it like we would an animal?" I reply as I return my attention to the island in the distance. "Jump on it with a net? I know we're crazy, but we can't be THAT crazy! Damn, I have a better plan than that." Cross responds as his pinpricks shrink, I chuckle. "You have a better plan?" I scoff making Cross role his pinpricks and storm off downstairs, I shake my head in amusement and stare off into the distance. The island now bigger, I pull a bucket over and sit down on it as I stare into the distance. 

A loud banging noise comes from the crew's quarters, I straighten my posture and get up as I walk into the quarters. "My fricking scapula! Get off me you oversized goat!" Cross screeches as I stand there and watch the others sit on Cross without care. "This is an amazing couch! I wonder what is it made from?" Killer asks while slurring. "I think it's made from cow skin." Horror responded while pinching Cross' arm. "Fucking get them off me you dipshit!" Cross screeches as he claws to get out. "This is the best day ever." Fell comments as he snickers at Cross' misfortune, I smile and roughly push them off Cross. He quickly stands up and dusts his clothing off. "I'm banning alcohol from this entire group." He says in an annoyed tone and marches upstairs. "I highly doubt you guys can understand me but we are arriving soon so get ready and sober." I comment while chuckling at the sober part and walking upstairs where Cross was grumbling in annoyance, the island no longer in the distance.    

"Looks like we have arrived, Cross go drop the anchor." I command, I walk onto the bowsprit as the ship halts to a stop. I jump off and land onto the soft but warm sand, the heat of it burning through my protective boot. "We may have picked the worst day to go hunting this sun is killer, it might be the death of any mermaid~" Reaper jokes as he floats over my head being totally sober suddenly. "Do you think mermaids like hot weather?" Cross asks as he walks down the gangplank with a fishnet. "I highly doubt it, the sand is so hot it's burning through my boot." I reply as I start walking towards the rock where I originally saw the tail duck at, everyone following close behind me. "I bet you 100G it'll be able to break through that weak net with no issue." Nightmare says as he pushes a branch out of his path, the branch swings back knocking Fell to the ground and breaking off.

 I stop in my tracks and shush everyone as the faint sound of water splashing catches my attention, we sneak behind the bushes to try and find a view of the source. "What's the plan?" Horror asks with a whisper as he crouches next to me. "I'll distract it and lure it away from the water, Reaper can go above it with the net and trap it when the time comes, then we can secure it with some rope and haul it back to the ship with no problem." I reply with a whisper as I hand Horror and Killer rope. "Sounds like you just thought of that off the top of your head." Nightmare says slightly raising his voice, Cross covers his mouth while death glaring at him. "Okay, here I go." I carefully walk out of the bushes and slowly make my way around the rock to see exactly what I wished to see. A mermaid. 

It was a whited boned skeleton with a long fishlike tail, It's caudal fin looked like a razor ready to cut through anything it met paths with. It had black markings across its ribs and humerus, but a dark grey colour marking its forearms and parts of the spine. Its tail was a dark grey also, but it seemed to be iridescent. A very easy way to manipulate prey into getting closer. 

I snapped from my thoughts as I noticed it staring at me with half-lidded eyes, it didn't seem scared or angry, it seemed confused and interested. Something about its smile frightened me. It leapt towards me causing me to jump back and fall on the ground with a thud, I crawled away from it and the water desperately trying to get up, almost forgetting about my crew lurking nearby. Reaper attempted throwing the net over it but missed, I stared in horror as he tried untying the net quickly. I took my sword out and sliced through its arm to by time for Reaper, it screeched and shook around from the pain. Reaper threw the net over it and the others jumped out to secure it, it screams loud enough to break through the glass. Cross put something in its mouth to silence the noise, however, it still echoed before dying out. At this point, the creature was pissed and trying to harm us any chance it got. 

"Well, let's get this beast to Loyalty, shall we?" 

_____________________________

Word count: 1,226 

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 6,604

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans/Nightmare Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Fell!Sans/Fell Belongs Too: AU Community 

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

{I woke today with a terrible cold and now I'm sitting here in my own filth waiting for the upcoming apocalypse.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 2.3K 23
βͺΌA life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. βͺΌupon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...
18.9K 568 31
'It's all my fault...' 'Now he's gone...' 'If I would have listened, and believed him....' "I'm sorry," H...
1.1K 123 8
Ink, a renowned actor who has always harbored dreams of becoming an artist, finds himself entangled with a seductive demon. As their relationship dee...
18.4K 477 20
This is a fanfiction! Please understand this is for fun! (Warning character death) I unpublished all the beginning and I do not plan on bringing it...