BEAUTIFUL MONSTER

By Swadisky

"It was then my mother was set on fire." When Beatrice stumbles upon a crazed man in the forest she barely g... More

Beautiful Monster
1 : Washing the Dishes
2 : A Feeling You're Using Me
3 : Cheese and Tomato
4 : Threats and Naked Bodies
5 : Spank Thy Ass Mom
6 : Death Of Me
7 : You Should've Brought Toilet Paper
8 : A New Side to Deacon
9 : The Monsterous Lies We Tell
10 : Edward Cullens the Gayest Vampire Ever
11 : Little Red Riding Hood
12 : Solo Toffee Sex
13 : He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
14 : Popping Butts
15 : Front Row Seats
16 : Let Me Be Your Pimp Baby
17 : Minions, Ice Cream and Phone Calls
18 : To Kill a Sucker
19 : A Change of Clothes
20 : Confused Tumblr Chick
21 : The Cold Friend
22 : Cute Pink Knickers
23 : Ex-Girlfriend Patty, the Sumo-Wrestler
24 : Unpleasant Surprise
25 : Wife and Kid
26 : True Beginnings
27 : Beating Old Women
28 : Don't Flatter Yourself
29 : Lap Dog Leo
29 : Lap Dog Leo
30 : Pubes
31 : Maximal
32 : Lilliana
33 : Jealousy
34 : The Dumb Slut
35 : Tiddles
36 : Howard and the Wifey
37 : Twenty Questions
38 : Serpent Sister
39 : Awkward
40 : Chore List
41 : Illness
42 : Lesbian Moments
43 : Vodka
44 : Precious
45 : Make Love
46 : Artist
48 : The Hulk
49 : Puffs and Whores
All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2014
50 : Comfortable Being Naked
51 : 73
52 : Sing
53 : I Am Human
54 : J'aime ta chatte
55 : Smacking lips with Sasha
56 : Death
57 : The Fall
58 : The Return
59 : Burgled by Wolverine
60 : Spawn of Satan
61 : Leonidas
62 : Insanity
63 : A Lie
64 : Little Bastard
65: Mirror
66: Visiting Hours
67: Regret
68: Broken Memories
69: War
70: Fortune Cookies
71: Linda
72: Compass
73: Diner of Fat Pigs
74: Companionship
75 - Monster Slut
76 - Shower (Re-Uploaded)
77 - The Reveal
78 - The Reveal (2)
79 - Murder the World
80 - Greatest Thief
81 - Recent Dead
82 - Beg Like A Dog
83 - Match.com
Questions & Answers
84 - Self-Pity
85 - Mosy Silverblaster
86 : 1930
87: Hedwig
88 - Being a Slut
89: God of Sacrifice
90: Snakes

47 : Girl (Bitch) On Fire

37.2K 1.4K 339
By Swadisky

Don't get offended. Please
*just because I wrote black doesn't mean I'm racist
*if you're religious take pride over the fact that according to your God im going to hell #GonnaGetThatTan #NotThatINeedIt
you'll understand as you read.

Orion was so intent on saving the day, with his cape and big boy boots, he was ignoring what I was saying. He intended for me to stay put, not to come with him, out of danger, safe. He didn't realise I wasn't going to stand whimpering behind the curtains, a trickle of wee sliding my leg. "Orion!" I had no choice but to grab his face, yelling to ensure his attention was on me. "Will you just --"

"Are you going to kiss me?" He blinked, his gaze slowly dropping down to my lips.

"What? No. Focus," I shook my head. "You have no clue where Lilliana might have gone. However, lucky for you when she grabbed me, almost killed me, might I add, she whispered that since you've interrupted her sick game maybe she will go find Ajax and ask him to play."

"Huh. So either she doesn't know Ajax has gone or..."

"There's no other alternative, is there?" I said, dropping my hands. "I mean, she can't possibly know where Ajax has gone, right?"

Orion paused for the smallest second and I knew it was because he detected the hope in my voice. I probably sounded pathetic but I didn't really care. Thankfully, Orion didn't comment on it avoiding what would've been an awkward conversation. "No, it's impossible. She may have been infatuated with the guy but there's no way she can know. Especially since she hasn't came out since that time in the forest."

"Came out?" I said, making a face. "Right. Do you know how she 'came out' today?"

Orion shrugged, "Beats me, Leo probably let her out by accident."

"That's great. Now where are we going to look for her?"

"I'm going to check Cade's house. You are going to clean up Lilliana's mess." Orion yanked a finger back, indicating what was left of Bertha.

"I'm not one to disrespect the dead," I started, "but there's no way in hell I'll be putting poor Bertha to rest. It's horrific."

Orion made a face. "Well, I'm not cleaning it up."

My phone buzzed in my pocket, beeping twice and interrupting the flow of our conversation. I grabbed it, holding it close to my face to see who was calling me. "Ugh, Darius. He doesn't leave me alone, the bastard."

"Shall I answer? I can pretend we're having mind-blowing sex," Orion held his hand out to me, a faint smile on his face. "Or you can scream, act like I'm eating you out and then later we can go to the bedroom and reenact the scene. Make our fantasy a reality."

"Do you realise when I get home I'd have a coffin and gravestone ready for me if I let you?" I shoved the phone back into my pocket. "No, I'll just ignore him." And ignore what you just said.

"Suit yourself. Alright, so you can probably feet the cat or something. Keep yourself busy--"

"Orion," I groaned loudly. "Can we not do this? I'm embarrassed enough over the fact that you had to save me. I was such a spineless damsel in distress."

Amusement danced in his eyes. "I forgot, don't I get something in return for saving you? That's usually the way it goes, right?"

I arched an eyebrow at him as he stepped closer to me, intending to fluster me. "Tell me this doesn't involve your genital."

"Well, I have been feeling pretty h0rny and restless lately," He adjusted his trousers, giving me a playful, lazy smile. "Lucky for you it does involve --" he grabbed my hand, placing it on his crotch. "What shall we call him?"

"Howie,"

"Howie?" He looked doubtful.

"Yeah," I snorted, "short for Howard."

Orion scrunched his face up. "Way to ruin a moment." He moved towards the front door, sighing. "I'm wasting time here with Lilliana out there."

I grabbed ahold of his arm, stopping him in his tracks. "Orion. On a serious note I want to thank you, I could've been Picasso's new artwork if it wasn't for you."

"It's no big deal--"

I softly kissed his lips and heard him inhale quietly and smiled. That was cute. "Like I said, thank you,"

"One kiss?" Orion groaned in disappointment. "You're such a c0cktease."

"It's not my fault you get aroused over the smallest of things," I sucked in my bottom lip, knowing his eyes were on my every movement. He pushed his hips on mine, an almost pained and pleading expression straying on his face. "Maybe you should wait a few moments before coming out. We don't need no neighbours seeing a tent in your trousers."

He cursed me vividly.

*******

The cave was damp and the cold was ruthless, eager to caress me in a way that was cruel. I couldn't move, frozen were my bones with the exception of my teeth that chattered violently, the only sound that echoed. There was no light, if I had closed my eyes it would've made no difference. Loneliness choked me, making me as needy for the touch of another as I was for the very crisp air that attacked me.

Hours had passed, days had flew by, and I hadn't moved, death was lazy and torturous to come. There wasn't a hint of an idea for survival in my head. All I saw, time after time, was the bloody decapitated heads of my mother, father and sisters.

The light that came was so faint at first I thought in my delirious, timeless state I had imagined it but as the beam of soft, dusky yellow came closer, hope bloomed in my chest like a flower breaking the hard ground.

She was here, finally.

But that face was familiar, my god, I could've been blind and yet I would've easily been able to draw the creases between the eyes, the sharp royal cheekbones, the dull eyes.

It was me.

"...Let Lilliana finish off that Leila bitch. She attacked me a short while back. These warriors are so fucking irritating! I mean, Ajax was bad enough but --"

I gasped loudly, drawing in breath that blew up my lungs, and my eyes flew wide open. If it wasn't for the seatbelt that held me to my seat I would've smacked my head against the dashboard and kissed the compartment.

"What the hell!" Orion exclaimed, almost loosing control of the steering wheel. "Why did you make that noise? You gave me a damn heart attack!"

"I - I," I stammered, confused like I was drugged and trying to make sense of what the hell just happened. Did I just fall asleep?

"No, what are you talking about?"

I looked at Orion with a face that showed I thought he was mental until I realised I had probably asked the question out loud. "Are you alright?" Orion asked, concerned and looking like he was contemplating making a U-turn to the nearest mental health hospital.

"Yeah," I said, repeating myself when I picked up how weak I sounded. "Yeah. I'm fine. Um, what were you saying?"

Orion didn't look convince but he carried on with his rant. I nodded at the right moments and hummed in agreement but my head was buzzing like an angry bee. I didn't fall asleep in the middle of Orion's talk but my mind and consciousness certainly flew out the window and went ... Where? How do I even begin to explain what just happened?

Oh hey, Orion, yeah, I just had this vision thing like that black chick* from the old Disney programmes. You don't know who I'm talking about? You know, that awesome -- no? Oh, okay.

Christ, Mary, Joseph, Saul, and every other fictional figure in the Bible. I was a full-out lunatic. I had this strong feeling that I was the chick from the dreams I've been having lately. Not so much of a wet dream, unfortunately, more like a fucking weird ass creepy dream.

How the hell do those dreams turn into visions or day dreams or whatever the hell they were?

"Aren't you coming?" Orion held his car door open, bending down to look at me. I scrambled with my seat belt, nodding.

"Yeah, yeah, crap. You go ahead."

"Suit yourself," Orion slammed the door shut, heading up to Cade's door. He didn't have to knock as seconds before it happened, he paused for the smallest of seconds and stepped aside. A smoking blonde in a brown leather jacket flew out of the door, rolling over roughly as she met the ground only to rest near the neat bushes.

I rushed out of the car, hurrying over, shocked. Leila was literally on fire and unconsciousness. "Oh, my God!" It was pretty hypocritical of me to yell for God when I had just called one of them fake.

"No, don't!" Orion hurried over to me, intending to stop me. "Let this bitch die."

"Are you fucking --" I ripped my arm away from him, furious and in disbelief. The look I threw him sent him scampering away. The fire spread, greedy to consume and I didn't think as I reached for Leila, dropping to my knees and pitifully rolling her over in a desperate attempt to stop the fire. To say I turned crazy in those few moments was...absolutely correct. Rational thought didn't dare to reach me, my crazy was frightening. "ORION!"

He huffed in annoyance, striding over as he grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. He pushed me to the side slightly, covering up the top of Leila's torso and rolling her over, extinguishing the flames. "I heavily regret this." He looked at me, blame on his face.

"We had to help her," I said, my shoulders sinking in relief.

"Or," he dragged the word out. "We could've let the bitch burn. Before anyone, if there is anyone, could've missed her she would've been back. That whole a thousand warrior lives ring a bell?"

Orion sighed deeply. "I've ruined my t-shirt, freaking fantastic."

There were sounds of yells and bangs coming from the inside of Cade's house. I looked towards the house and then back at Orion and gawped. "Where the hell is she?"

Orion stood up, dusting down his jeans. "I shoved her under the bush. She'll be safer there, not that I care, I just want her out of the way."

"She needs to get to a hospital."

"Oh, look do you see that?" Orion pointed.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. "I don't see anything."

"Exactly. Neither do I, no ambulance, no one to help this bitch. So can we just drop this?"

"Wow, Bruce, don't give up your day-job," I said sarcastically.

"Leila!"

The sinister smile that took over Orion's face as Alex came running out was unnerving. "Man, have I been wanting to see you, my little witch friend! Oh, and look, for once there's no warriors around to save you."

"Orion..." I said warningly as anxiety crawled up my body.

"I'm sorry, Doll, but I've been wanting his head for a long time." The way Orion changed was drastic, his eyes darkened to a sea that was murderous and his stance changed to the way a beast would when getting ready to chase after its weak dinner.

"Where is she?!" Alex screamed in desperation and anger.

"Dead!" Orion relished in his lie, and the crazy look burning in his eyes helped convince Alex. "I murdered the bitch. You can have her body but I'm having her head: I like to keep trophies, you see--" Orion was knocked back to the ground as Alex yelled, holding his hand out.

Orion lifted his torso off the ground by his elbow, bringing his head up as a chilling chuckle escaped his mouth. "Oh, your party tricks are so adorable! You seem to be forgetting though... I'm a witch too."

"What?!" I couldn't help but blurt out. Alex screamed in pain as Orion closed his hand into a fist, speaking a language I couldn't understand. I had a feeling it wasn't a language of Earth. "Orion, stop!"

His mouth was twisted into a snarl, his eyes flashing dangerously, never leaving Alex.

"Beatrice!"

I froze, half-way from running to Orion to stop him and turned, horror twisting my gut. With Alex screaming in pain, Orion chanting in a dark language, Lilliana shouting in the background it was a fight I didn't want anyone to see.

Especially not Darius who stared in bare shock, his mouth hanging open.

"Oh, fuck!" As if things weren't bad enough...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.8K 52
Samantha Riley has been a tomboy ever since she could walk and her parents divorced when she was almost one year old. Twelve years later, she wants t...
8.4K 566 72
~ COMPLETED ~ BOOK 1 **** **** Amber, a contract agent, had hit a drought when it came to good fortune. After catching her boyfriend cheating on her...
273 28 11
Ally has lived a normal life. Other then her headaches, will to stay away from other people, and the weird way light acts around her, she's completel...
465K 14.5K 76
[MATURE AUDIENCES](Editing Stage) A 19 year old girl named Veronica Adams takes a walk through the woods and ends up seeing a vampire and she bites h...