Home 2 (Sequel Of Home & Glee...

By ryderlynnfever

"What about the kids? What about you? You can't raise the kids alone. They need a father figure in their live... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 11

127 3 0
By ryderlynnfever

"Blaine?" I walk into Blaine's apartment.

"Hi, Mrs. Anderson." Kurt grins at me.

"Are you calling yourself?" I chuckle.

"Hello, Mrs. Anderson." Tina grins at me.

"Tina!" I smile at her and hug her. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just visiting." Tina smiles back at me and hugs me back. "So, Mrs. Anderson, tell me about it. How come you date Blaine's handsome brother?"

"Okay first of all, I'm looking for Blaine or Cooper. They took out the kids and they said only one hour but it's been two hours." I turn my face at Kurt.

"Oh Blaine just texted me that they're on the way here." Kurt says to me. "So, Mrs. Anderson?" Kurt grins at me.

"Too soon." I chuckle and grab a bottle of mineral water from the fridge. "So what's new with you?" I smile at Tina.

"The gossip around that has been famous is about you dating Blaine's big brother." Tina grins at me.

"Is it weird for me to date Cooper?" I ask them.

"Not at all. He is handsome, you're beautiful. Imagine your kids going to be like." Kurt smiles at me.

"Must be super gorgeous." Tina simply said.

"Well, I actually don't care what people think but he is amazing, he is super sweet, he understands my situation, he bonds with my kids, and the way he treated me is like the way Jason treated me. No difference, even though they have different humor and personality but I feel so comfortable being with him." I smile at them.

"Maybe if Sam came to you at this time, he would get a chance." Kurt says to me.

"Yeah he hit on you a week after Jason passed and that's too soon." Tina nods as agree.

"Yeah and now I open my heart and actually I was seeing someone else. He is that young music producer. I'm sure you guys read those lame gossip. But he has to back to L.A and marry someone else for his grandfather. Then Cooper came along, I told him to take things slow, and he is pretty cool about it and here we are." I giggle.

"I think you and Cooper are perfect for each other." Kurt smiles at me.

"And other day he got mad at some girls who talked behind my back and called me cash whore. That was so cute." I giggle. "I know that Jason just want me to be happy and I'm happy now. I know it's weird but I see him around the house. Smiling at me everytime I feel happy or give me his sad smile when I'm disappointed in something."

"Because no matter what he is your soulmate and he gave you two angels that will love you and protect you on every cost." Kurt says to me.

"Hey..."

I turn my face and see Blaine and Cooper walks in and Cooper pushing the kids' stroller. "Where have you been?" I frown at him.

"Hi.." Cooper pecks on my lips. "They're asleep anyway." He said to me.

"It was so easy so get them down to nap." Blaine says to me.

"Well, it will be super hard if they become fussy and the one doesn't want to lose from another one." I said to him and look at the kids. "I'm still kissing their faces everytime they sleep at night." I giggle.

"They're just so adorable." Cooper smiles at me.

"Where have you been actually?" I turn my face at him.

"Oh we went to Central Park then got some frozen yogurt and they wanted ice cream, also I'm picking up my suit for Tony Awards." Cooper says to me.

"Alright then, we should go back to the apartment." I get up. "Feel free to come to my place, Tina." I smile at Tina and push the stroller.

"Sure. Maybe later. I don't want to disturb you two..." Tina laughs and points at Cooper and I.

"Huh?" I chuckle and take my soda machine. "Blaine, I'm taking this baby back." I said to him and walk out from the apartment as Cooper is pushing the stroller of the kids.

"I'm starving. I feel like I'm pregnant." Cooper says to me.

"I have some pasta that you can cook. I thought you already have lunch with the kids." I turn my face at him.

"We did but you know McDonald's never can make me full. Lily asked for chicken strips and Luke wants chicken nuggets so we don't know where else to go except McDonald's." Cooper says to me.

"I can see that." I chuckle and walk into my apartment.

I put the machine into the kitchen counter. Cooper walks to the kids' rooms and tucks them to bed. I'm actually glad that the kids are bonding with him. They want to go out with him only and do many things with him.

I walk to my family room and hold my popcorn bowl. I turn on the TV and half laying down on the couch. "Mind if I nap here?" Cooper asks me.

"You can do anything you want. Just don't disturb me while watching my favorite show." I simply said.

"Okay but I will disturb you." Cooper simply said and sit down behind me.

"You said you're hungry." I take some popcorns and eats them then lean my head against his chest.

"I just ate your chocolate bar." Cooper grins at me.

"You're like Blaine now. Come here stealing my food." I chuckle.

"Does he also steal your heart?" Cooper asks me.

"Nope." I giggle.

"See? That's the difference." Cooper smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

"That's the cheesiest thing you ever said to me." I chuckle.

"I know that." Cooper smiles at me.

"Do you ever find it's weird to be with me?" I turn my face at Cooper.

"Because you're one of Blaine's friend and I'm dating a woman who is the same age with my brother?" Cooper raises his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah." I nod and sit down next to him.

"I don't find it weird." Cooper frowns. "You're just five years younger than me. What's the problem?"

"Do you read the news about us?" I take my phone and scrolling through my phone.

Cooper takes my phone and locks it. "And since when do you care about what people think of you? You told me yourself that you don't care about what other people said about you as long as they won't hurt the kids." Cooper says to me.

"They called me cash whore, milf, and just want some spotlight." I sigh and lean my head.

"And you aren't those things." Cooper says to me and rubs my hair. "You know when first time I open the door for you, I was like where this angel come from. Then you came in and put cronuts into your mouth and after you left I can't stop laughing. That was so..."

"Silly.." I chuckle.

"And super cute." Cooper grins at me.

"But you have to know that I'm stupid with kind of these things." I giggle.

"And my first impression I made you think that I was gay." Cooper laughs.

"Well, this hair made me think that way." I chuckle and rub his hair.

"I have gay hair huh?" Cooper laughs and rubs his hair.

"Mommy?" Lily shouts.

"Yes, baby girl?" I turn my face. Lily runs to me and sits down on my lap. I put the popcorn bowl on the coffee table and cuddle her. "Hi, smelly bunny." I smile at her and kiss her cheek. "Wanna take shower? You're kinda stink." I said to her.

"Okay.." Lily nods.

I smile at her and put her down on the ground then walk to her bedroom and open her bathroom door. I fill the bathtub with warm water and bubbles and all her squishy toys.

I turn around and Lily is trying to take off her clothes by herself. I chuckle and help her take off her clothes then put her in the bathtub.

Lily sits down on the bathtub while playing with her toys. I take the shower and her soap and her shampoo and start showering her.

"I want to do it by myself." Lily says to me and take her shampoo.

"Okay but be careful with your eyes." I said to her.

"Where is mommy?" Luke shouts.

"Mommy's here in Lily's bedroom, sweetheart.", I shout and walk out from Lily's bedroom. "Hi.." I smile at him. "Come here, take shower with Lily." I said to him and pick him up.

When Jason was alive it was so easy to raise these two. We divided everything in two. When the kids needs to shower or potty training is all his job. But now I have to do it all alone.

I sit Luke down on the bathtub and rub their bodies with soap and their hair with shampoo. I smile at them as they're playing with those toys.

Sometimes taking care of these two alone makes me miss Jason. How close the kids with Jason. How they always calling their dad when they need something. But now he is not here anymore and I have to be strong.

~~

"I don't know this is kinda make me hard to breath." I said to Sheila.

"You're getting fatter." Sheila says to me.

"No, I'm not." I shake my head.

"Is there any other dress? Better change it before she can't breath." Cooper says to Sheila.

"Yes. There are." Sheila nods and take other dress. "This one."

I walk to behind the curtain and fit on the other dress. After that I walk out and look at to the mirror.

"I like this one better." I smile and looking at the mirror.

"Nah uh too sexy. You in red? Something that guys can't resist." Cooper shakes his head.

"I shouldn't bring him here right?" I sigh and turn my face at Sheila.

"This is not sexy." Sheila says to Cooper.

"Yes but too sexy. No no." Cooper shakes his head.

"Okay, what about this one?" Sheila shows me another dress.

I sigh and walk to behind the drape and change my dress with this new one. I walk out and look at myself from the mirror and folding my hair into a bun.

"I like this one." Cooper smiles at me.

"Me too. This is match with your tux color." I smile and keep looking at the mirror.

"So?" Sheila raises her eyebrows.

"I'm taking this one." I smile.

"Okay noted. Mr. Wallace will send a hairstylist and make up artist to your place on that night also there will be a limousine to pick you up. You have to look stunning." Sheila grins at me.

"Thank you so much for your help, Sheila." I smile at her and change my clothes back.

"You're welcome." Sheila smiles back at me. "I will bring the dress to your place tomorrow."

"Okay, thank you." I giggle. "Come on, bodyguard." I chuckle at Cooper and walk out from the fitting room.

"I'm your bodyguard huh?" Cooper raises his eyebrows and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Well, I have Neal Caffrey as my bodyguard. The most handsome and smartest criminal I know." I grin at him.

"Aww you're so in love with Neal Caffrey." Cooper chuckles.

"Well, he is hot, he got the brain but he is a playboy. I prefer Cooper." I giggle.

"Aww." Cooper smiles at me and pecks on my lips.

I smile back at him and peck on his lips back. We then keep walking in the street until someone suddenly crashed me.

"I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry."

"Neptune?" I raise my eyebrows and look at that guy.

"Paris?" He smiles at me and turns his face at Cooper. "Cooper?" He raises his eyebrows at Cooper. "Hi."

"Hi.." I smile at him. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh I moved to Long Island couple months ago. Now I'm going to go home from work." He said to us. "What about you?"

"I was having fitting for Tony Awards dress." I giggle.

"So you both know each other?" Neptune asks us.

"Well, yeah. We're together now." Cooper giggles and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah been two weeks actually." I giggle.

"Ah nice. Alright, I have to go now before I lose my bus. See you guys around." He waves us a goodbye and walks away.

"He is so much cooler person than I am." Cooper says to me.

"Yeah he is." I nod.

"Huh?" Cooper raises his eyebrows at me.

"He is my ex boyfriend, even though we dated for like a month but I liked him." I said to him.

"Neptune is always been grandma's favorite one. He is wise, he is smart, he is handsome, he knows how to behave not like me and Blaine." Cooper says to me.

"You did good too, babe." I smile at him and put my arm around his waist.

"I'm good because of you. You make me better." Cooper smiles at me.

I smile at him and hold his hand as we both keep walking on the street then turn our way to the restaurant where we are going to have dinner with my parents.

"They're over there." I said to him and walk to their table. "Hi.." I smile at them. "Hey, baby bunnies." I kiss the kids' cheek.

"So, how's the fitting?" Dad asks me.

"I was wrong to bring him. Four dress that my manager showed me and none of them he agreed. One is too short, too sexy, too red." I roll my eyes.

"That's true." Cooper simply said.

"Oopsie." I take a hand toy from the ground as a baby drop it. "Excuse me, ma'am. He dropped this." I smile at the mother and give the toy at her.

"Thank you." She smiles back at me.

I turn my face at that baby who is sitting down on the high chair. "He is handsome." I chuckle. "Just like this one but only skinnier." I chuckle and pinch Luke's cheek.

"Maybe you two will have one of those." Cooper chuckles at dad and Shelby.

"We would love to but there is an issue that I couldn't get pregnant because there were uh some surgery." Shelby says to him.

"Maybe you and Paris can have another one." Dad chuckles.

"No. No." I shake my head.

"Well, no. My mom doesn't even let me have a dog. And if she finds out that I have kid, she will be fainted." Cooper laughs softly.

"But Blaine has two now." Dad says to him.

"Blaine is the big brother. I'm my mom's little boy." Cooper simply said.

"Mommy..." Lily called me and pulls me closer to her.

"What is it, baby?" I turn my face at her.

"I want that." Lily whisper at me and point to a waiter who bring frozen chocolate milkshake.

"Sure." I smile at her. "Excuse me.." I called a waiter. "Can I get two frozen chocolate milkshake please?" I smile at him. "Oh Beth wants one too?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"No, thanks." She shakes her head.

"Okay, two frozen chocolate milkshake. Thank you." I smile at him.

"So everything is settled down?" Cooper asks them.

"Yeah we got the place, we got the dress and we got the caterer." Shelby says to us.

"If you need anything just let me know okay." I said to them.

"We've got the glee kids to help with the decorations and all." Dad grins at me.

"That's the cheapest wedding ever." I chuckle.

"Hey, you spent all my money to had a big fancy wedding at The Plaza." Dad simply said.

"It wasn't at The Plaza. It was at The Angel Orensanz Center." I said to him.

"Same thing. Only different name but with the same price. Next wedding, pay it for yourself." Dad says to me.

"What?" I chuckle.

Dad laughs and shakes his head. I sip my juice and giggles. I don't think that there will be next wedding for me. I mean, I don't even think about it.

~~

I rub Lily's back as she is laying on my chest and sleeping. Meanwhile Luke is laying down next to me but hugging me. These two are asleep and being spoiled at me.

When Jason was here, Lily would cuddled her dad and never let anyone touch Jason and Luke just being lovey all over me. But now all they have is only me.

Suddenly the door bell is ringing. I move Lily and lay her down next to Luke slowly so I won't wake her up. I get up and put my slipper on then walk to the front door and open the door.

"Hayes?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Hi.. I was in my former place to pick up some stuff and I was thinking to come over." He giggles.

"Come on in." I smile at him and close the door behind.

"Where are the two little angels?"

"Oh they're already asleep. What's up?" I smile at him and walk lead him to the kitchen and give him a bottle of juice.

"Thank you." He smiles back at me. "Well, I wanted to give you this as lucky charms for Tony Awards." He says and give me a box.

I frown and open the box. "Wow black high heels? Beautiful." I smile at him and open another box. "Oh this matching shoes for me and Lily? So pretty." I giggle.

"Just like you both." Hayes smiles at me.

"Thank you. This is really sweet." I giggle.

"So who's going with you?" Hayes asks me.

"Umm Cooper. I literally just have fitting today." I said to him.

"So the news about you two dating is not a rumour?" He asks me.

"We are taking it slow." I half smiled.

"Kinda jealous but as long as you're happy, I will be happy." He smiles at me.

I smile back at him and look at his hand as there is a wedding ring on it. "How's marriage life?"

"Didn't sleep with her in the same room." He chuckles.

"Why is that?" I chuckle and sit down next to him.

"Kinda feel like a movie sleeping with stranger." He laughs softly.

"So didn't even have...you know.." I raise my eyebrows.

"No, but I try my best to get closer with her and make things work." He says to me.

"You want to make things work or want to have that?" I chuckle.

"Well, man have needs. I'm sure woman does too." Hayes laughs softly.

"Honey, does my wallet in your purse? Where are you? Why the door isn't locked?" Cooper walks in. "Oh..." He raises his eyebrows at us.

"Coop, this is Hayes. Hayes, this is Cooper." I introduce them both.

"Nice to meet you." Cooper simply said to him.

"Nice to meet you as well. Alright, I have to go now. Good luck on Tony Awards." Hayes smiles at me and walks away.

I smile back at him and turn my face at Cooper who raised his eyebrows at me. "What?" I ask him.

"What was he doing here?" Cooper frowns at me.

"Just give me a good luck gift." I said to him and show him the box. "Anyway, yes your wallet is in my purse. Nice close up picture anyway." I laugh.

"You going through my wallet?" Cooper raises his eyebrows at me.

"But I didn't steal your money." I chuckle and walk to my bedroom and walk to my wardrobe and take my purse. "Here." I smile at him and give him the wallet.

"There is nothing except credit card and ID card, and ATM." Cooper says to me and open his wallet.

"And a library card." I laugh and walk out from my bedroom. "The kids are sleeping." I giggle and walk to the kitchen counter.

"Wow Christian Louboutin heels." Cooper simply said while he look at the box that Hayes gave me.

"You okay?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"At first not but then I saw his wedding ring and now I'm fine." Cooper smiles at me and pulls me closer to him and make me sit on his lap.

"Okay that's good." I smile at him and put my arm around his shoulder.

"Well, the kids are sleeping and I was thinking to have sleepover maybe. No sex, just cuddle on the couch watching movie until it's late." Cooper winks at me.

"Okay, you lock the door and I'm going to make popcorn." I smile at him and peck on his lips.

Cooper pecks on my lips back and smiles at me. "Okay cool."

I chuckle and get up. I walk to the pantry and take the popcorn and put it on the pan with butter and make the popcorn.

"Alright, I'm going to lock the door." Cooper simply said and gets up. I chuckle and smack his ass. "Hey!" Cooper turns his face at me.

I laugh and shake my head. "Just go." I chuckle.

"I know my ass are squishy." Cooper grins at me then walks away.

I chuckle and turn my face to the shoes box that Hayes gave me. I take that and put the shoes on my wardrobe. This is going to be my favorite heels all the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sitting down in front of the dressing table as the make up artist and a hairstylist doing my make up and my hair for the Tony Awards tonight.

"All done." Beatrice smiles at me.

"Thank you." I smile back at her and get up.

I put my dress on. A gold lace dress. This fits and I like that. Besides this is one that Cooper pick. I sit down on the couch and about to put my high heels on.

"I didn't order this high heels." I frown at them.

"Oh no, that's my gift for you." Cooper smiles at me.

"My gift?" I chuckle.

"Yes, just wear it. You will love it." Cooper smiles at me.

I giggle and put that high heels on. I walk to him and walk closer to him having my arms around his shoulder. "Thank you." I smile at him.

"You're welcome." Cooper smiles back at me and kisses me softly.

I kiss him back then pull away. I take my clutch bag and walk out from my room. "Thank you guys so much for tonight." I giggle and hold Cooper's hand then walk out from my apartment.

We walk downstairs and a limosuine is outside. The driver opens the door for us as us getting in. He then start driving the car and drives away to Radio City Music Hall.

As we get there. The guards opens the door for us. Cooper walks out first then take my hand as I walk out from the limo. I smile and hold his hand as we walk on the red carpet together.

"Wow this is my first time walking down in a real red carpet." I chuckle and get into the hall.

"Well, at least you got nomination. I walked down in the red carpet a lot but never get any awards." Cooper chuckles.

I smile at him and walk to my seat with him. I look around and smile. This is the best. Jason always dreamed to be here and get one of those trophies and tonight, I will get one for him.

~~

I walk out from the backstage wearing my Anna dress. We have an honor to perform in this Awards to introduce our cast which some are new and to promote our show.

I mean like my friend from college who got Kristoff part to replace Jason is quitting and choose to run West Side Story so Mr. Prince is casting Jesse St. James who is Rachel's husband as the Kristoff.

So yeah, Jesse and Rachel are also here. But Rachel already won her Tony last year and now they went here for performance and as invitation.

Paris:
The window is open, so's that door
I didn't know they did that anymore
Who knew we owned eight thousand salad plates?
For years I've roamed these empty halls
Why have a ballroom with no balls?
Finally they're opening up the gates

There'll be actual real live people
It'll be totally strange
But wow, am I so ready for this change!

'Cause for the first time in forever
There'll be music, there'll be light
For the first time in forever
I'll be dancing through the night

Don't know if I'm elated or gassy
But I'm somewhere in that zone
'Cause for the first time in forever
I won't be alone

I can't wait to meet everyone! [gasp]
What if I meet... the one?

Tonight imagine me gown and all
Fetchingly draped against the wall
The picture of sophisticated grace
I suddenly see him standing there
A beautiful stranger, tall and fair
I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face

But then we laugh and talk all evening,
Which is totally bizarre
Nothing like the life I've led so far

For the first time in forever
There'll be magic, there'll be fun
For the first time in forever
I could be noticed by someone

And I know it is totally crazy
To dream I'd find romance
But for the first time in forever
At least I've got a chance

Casey:
Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, put on a show
Make one wrong move and everyone will know

Paris (Casey):
But it's only for today
(It's only for today)

Paris:
It's agony to wait

Casey:
It's agony to wait

Tell the guards to open up the gate

Paris:
The gate

Paris (Casey):
For the first time in forever
(Don't let them in, don't let them see)
I'm getting what I'm dreaming of
(Be the good girl you always have to be)
A chance to change my lonely world
(Conceal)
A chance to find true love
(Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know)

Paris (with the Cast):
I know it all ends tomorrow,
So it has to be today
'Cause (for the first time in forever)
(For the first time in forever)
Nothing's in my way!

I run to the backstage and the background of the stage changed. Yeah we are doing like a mashup of For The First Time in Forever and Let It Go.

Casey:
My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back, the past is in the past

Let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway
Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway

~~

"Now the Awards for best featured actress in play. We have, Paris Schuester from Frozen, Ali Stroker from Oklahoma, Jennie Dean from Dear Evan Hansen. And now the Tony goes to.."

I hold Cooper's hand tightly. I'm nervous. But I'm not sure I will win this thing. The camera zoomed in at me and I just can smile with a nervous smile.

"Paris Schuester from Frozen!"

I gasped and cover my mouth with my hand. I get up from my seat and hug Cooper. I walk to the stage as the applauding filling this room and get my trophy.

"Oh my God.." I chuckle. "Uh I would like to thank my director, Mr. Prince, my agent, Mr. Wallace, my cast mates and all the crew, thank you for all the good work that you're keeping me these time. I know that these has been a rough time for me but thank you for always being supportive. Then I would like to thank my father for all the dancing, singing, and all the lessons he gave to me. Supporting me and told me to go out from my comfort zone. You're the best, dad." I smile. "And I would thank my friends in McKinley High and also all my teachers. Thanks to Cooper for the good luck high heels." I giggle and point at him. "Last but not least, I dedicated this Awards to my favorite person in this Earth who gave me two little angels and made me the happiest woman in life. Jason Williams. He was such a gentleman who always loved me and believed in me. His beautiful smiles and his presence gave a bright lights into my life. He is the best and this one is special for him." I wipe my tears away and walk off of the stage.

"Now the Awards for best lead actor in a play. We have George Dunke from West Side Story, Jason Williams from Frozen, and Tyler McKenzie from Dear Evan Hansen. And the winner goes to..... Jason Williams from Frozen!"

I shake my head as tears falling down from my eyes. I walk out from the backstage and receive the awards and standing in front of the microphone and wiping my tears away.

"Oh my God. Uh.. Luke, Lily, your daddy won this thing. Mom, dad, your amazing son won this thing." I smile. "Uh I'm speechless actually.. Jason always told me that his achievement in his life were marrying me, have kids with me, and win one of those Tony nomination. And he did. He married me, he have kids with me and he win this thing. I'm sure he is here with us tonight. I just want to thank all of you for being supportive at him and I know he loves you all especially his fans for all of this. I dedicated this award to our kids at home, Luke and Lily, who always reminded me how amazing, talented, generous, smart, and handsome their father was. Thank you guys so much." I shake my head and walk away from my stage as I can't hold my tears anymore.

"It's okay. You did good." Sheila hugs me as I hug her back.

"Hey, are you okay?" Cooper asks me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just speechless that we both totally won tonight." I nod at him.

Cooper wipes my tears away and hugs me. I hug him back and close my eyes. I feel like the one who hug me is not Cooper but it's Jason.

~~

"Surprise!"

I chuckle as I open my apartment door. My friends who lived in New York are here throwing an impromptu party for me. This is so sweet.

"What's all of this?" I chuckle.

"Well, Cooper called that you don't want to go to Tony after party and recently we watched Tony together here because Mr. Schue invited us so we make an impromptu party for you..." Blaine smiles at us.

"Congratulations you, Tony winner." Tina grins at me and hugs me.

"Thank you." I smile and hug her back.

"I'm so proud of you. You made all my dreams come true. Watched you to be in that concert, got into Juilliard, be on Broadway, had babies, got married, graduated from college, and now you won Tony Awards." Dad smiles at me and cups my cheeks.

"Dad, this is all because of you. You pushed me through and told me to go out from my comfort zone and I did." I smile at him and hug him. "Thank you guys so much for all of these." I smile at them. "Hi, this is pass the bed time." I smile and kneel down in front of Lily and Luke. "This one for Lily and this one for Luke." I give them the trophies.

"Ja-so-n." Luke said as he read the name.

"Hey, you can read." Kurt grins at him.

"Daddy?" Luke turns his face at me.

"Yes, that's daddy's name." I smile at him.

"Daddy..." Luke giggles and hugs that trophies.

I smile at him and rub his head. More he grow up, more he looks like Jason. His looks, his personality, he starts to likes what his father likes, everything about him is remind me of Jason.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527 59 29
A home is just a home, right? That's not the way 17 year old Paris sees it. After being removed from her parents care at 14 and never returned, Paris...
11.6K 131 45
( warning! A long summary!!) You are a 18 year old girl who has lived in Chicago for years. Your father died when you were 1 years old but he was a...
139K 3.6K 46
10 Years ago my life changed, I was 18, young, stupid and selfish. I thought I was doing the right thing, convinced myself everything I did I was doi...
41.4K 971 52
Anne has twin boys that go by the names Harry and Edward. just looking at them they seem to be a normal single mom family. What happens when Anne dec...