Football Love ✔

By persehades

Hayden Rose hasn't had much luck with the girls. He's good looking, dark brown hair and dark green eyes. It's... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two Dani's POV
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five Dani's POV
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven Dani's POV
Chapter Twelve Dani's POV
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen Dani's POV
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty Dani's POV
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two Walker's POV
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four Dani's POV
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Six

8.3K 188 33
By persehades

{ Hayden's POV }

"Ok everyone another lap and I think that'll be it for today," calls our coach glancing at all of us.

"Yes," I hear Luke say after he takes a few deep breathes. It was finally Friday afternoon, and I've heard that there's a party being held tonight. Casey said sense we are the footballers, it's like a kinda ritual that I must attend even if I didn't want to go. It's all the boys talked about the past few days, partying and meeting chicks. I wonder who else was invited, apparently any and everyone from all the colleges close by was coming. So it was going to be big and it was going to be epic.

"Rose, you're falling behind lad. Pick up the PACE!" I hear coach scream at me. I look up to see that Ethan had pasted me and Casey was in the lead, closely followed by Evan. Crap. I quicken my pace, picking me feet off the ground and running as fast as I could. There was only half the track left. I could see that Ethan was slowing down, probably from all the fast running at the start. I quicken my pace a tad, and fly past an annoyed Ethan who was now slowing right down. Evan and Casey were now my opponents. Evan wasn't that far ahead of me, I take a deep breathe and race on.

"Hayden really dude," calls out Evan as I go past him as well.

"Sorry dude, try and keep up with me if you can," I call back behind me. I hear Evan grunt behind me. There wasn't much of the track left, coach was watching me and Casey, we had left the others far behind.

"Let's see who's the better runner," I hear Casey shout, I grin. I hadn't even started pushing myself, whereas Casey had just then and now he's weakening slightly. I push on and on, I was now side by side Casey.

"Game on bro," I say as I take one last push and run past him over the finishing line.

"Good job out there Rose, you to Scott," calls coach smiling at the two of us. I take a sip of my water, as the rest of the boys slowly finished.

"And that's a wrap guys, go wash up and I'll see you bright and early Monday morning," coach says as he heads back to the shed.

"Woohoo party time," shouts Evan as soon as we hit the showers.

"When you leaving Walker?" questions Ethan. Walker looks up and grins.

"As soon as I'm finished here of course, wouldn't want to keep my baby waiting you know," he answers smiling. We all knew that Walker had a new girlfriend, apparently she was tall, long blond hair and blue eyes. I had heard that Walker and her had been an item in senior year but something happened, now they were back together.

"Yeah I'm picking my girl up in an hour," calls Casey from the other side of the room.

"What about you Hayden, when you picking your girl up?" asks Walker, the guys all stop and look at me. What was I meant to say, I had told Casey I had a girlfriend but. I quickly say the first thing that pops into my head, that's not entirely stupid.

"She's getting a lift with her friend, but I'm meeting her there," I say fiddling with my shirt.

"Well I'll catch you all there then, see ya guys," calls Walker leaving the room.

"To a great night," calls Luke grinning as he to leaves the room. Everyone else follows suit, until it's just me left. I glance around the now emptied room, towels had been left on the benches from some of the guys. I fiddle with my button, deciding to leave the top one undone, the green shirt worked with my eyes. Plus being out in the sun a lot lately, I had a great nice brown tan. I close my locker and walk out the door. Let this night be interesting and hopefully not to epic and crazy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

{ Dani's POV }

"This is it," calls Sam jumping out of the car, her hot pink mini skirt rising up a little. I jump out closing the door behind me, well it was in the middle of the woods alright. But there were lights everywhere, I could make out some benches, hear the music and people screaming and having a good time. I could do this, this was going to be a greet, fun night.

"Wow there's a lot of people here already," Sam says looking around us. I had to agree with her, I couldn't see anyone I knew from college.

"Wait is that Quinn. QUINN!" cries Sam dragging me over to Quinn's little group, or actually it was huge. Quinn was the blond hair, blue eyed gorgeous cheerleader girl. But she wasn't dumb, and she was never rude or mean to anyone, she treated everyone nicely. So there was no stereotypes there with Quinn, everyone loved her for the right reasons.

"Hey Sam, hey Dani," she calls waving at us. When we get there, Quinn introduces us to her other friends and her boyfriend.

"This is my boyfriend Walker, Walker these are my friends Sam and Dani," she says smiling at us. The guy with his arm around Quinn smiles at the both of us while asking us how we were. He seemed nice enough, short cropped blond hair and blue eyes, if I didn't know they were dating, I would've thought they were twins or siblings.

"Well you girls have fun tonight," Walker says as he excuses himself to grab a drink.

"Well he seems charming Quinn," Sam says smiling. Quinn smiles and watches her guy make his way through the crowd.

"Yes he is, I'm lucky to have him," she says dreamily. We all continue to chat about school, the party and guys for a couple minutes.

"Oh that reminds me, have you seen the two new hot guys yet?" asks Quinn looking at Sam than me. I frown, there had been plenty of hot guys that have pasted us, and there had been many that were new to me.

"Who are they?" asks Sam, clearly interested.

"Oh you'll know when you see them," she says doing a girly laugh. I frown, I really wanted to find these two guys get a look at them. Dani what's happening to you, get a hold of yourself girl. No guys remember, they leave you broken hearted like that last one did. Instead I grab Sam and Quinn's hands and start dancing along to the music.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

{ Hayden's POV }

Well the party was huge, that was the only word for it and crazy. It was so hard to past the people in the crowds, they were so close and cramped.

"Excuse me," says a loud girly voice. I look around to see a small blond chick with bright blue eyes trying to go around me.

"Oh I'm sorry," I say moving so she could get past. The girl looks up shocked.

"Oh you're.. you.." she cries out, pointing at me. I raise my eyebrow, what was this girl talking about. "Hayden, isn't it?" she asks. I nod my head wondering how she knew me. "I'm sorry where's my manners, I'm Quinn, Walker's girlfriend," she says smiling up at me. Oh so she was the girlfriend, I kinda had a feeling she was with the whole cheerleader dress and things.

"Well I better get going my friends are probably missing me, I'll see you around," she says before disappearing in the crowd. Ok than. I try and go back to making my way through the crowd, I notice a lot of chicks look at me. Some even try and give me there numbers where others try and sweet talk me. I don't want any of it, so I walk off towards the music and the makeshift dance floor area.

"Hey mate, what you reckon so far?" I glance up to see Casey on the dance floor, a girl was behind him shyly looking up at me. "This is my girlfriend I was telling you about, Bonni," he says smiling. Bonni says hi and excuses herself to go and talk with her friends. "Don't mind her, she's a little shy sometimes," he states smiling after all. Casey really had it in for Bonni, he was like a little lost puppy following her with his eyes.

"Hey guys how you enjoying the party so far," a loud voice says into I'm guessing a mic so everyone could hear him. His answer was screaming, the screams of all the people around me, going crazy. "Well I've got a special treat for you guys tonight, sense the music player is having some problems keeping up with the music requests.. I've decided to let any singers and or musicians out in the crown, sing tonight and entertain the audience here tonight," he says laughing as the crowd goes crazy with excitement again. "And I've decided to turn this into a little game, first you'll sing a song by yourself then myself and my mate will put you's into groups. The groups will then verse each other to get into the finales, the crowd will decide who'll be the champions of the night. So please come over to the side of the dance floor and put down your names now, we'll start in the next twenty minutes so hurry and get a move on." Casey turns and smiles at me.

"Hell no," I say slowly, I was not singing or playing my guitar up there, I haven't played or sung since Dani.

"You have to mate, just for some fun at least," he says glancing at his girl who had returned.

"Please Hayden," he says, "I think you will win by sure." Oh my gosh, I didn't know if I could even remember how to play guitar or even if I could still sing. I haven't played or sung in what, two months or so.

"Fine, I'll do it," I mumble, I just hope I didn't make a fool out of myself.

"You'll do great, now go and sign up already," Casey says pushing me towards the line up. I sigh and stand in line, there was bit of a line up. I decide to look at my competition, there were some musical nerds, some cheerleaders and some just normal looking people. But one girl at the front, leaning down and writing her name, caught my eye. She was tall, wearing red leggings showing off her long legs and muscle. It looked like she was just wearing a black singlet or something, long straight black hair. She reminded me so much of Dani, the same figure and looks. Although I'm sure it wasn't her, Dani was never one for parties when we were together and she would never sign up for this. I wonder who the girl was, maybe I would be lucky enough to find out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

{ Dani's POV }

Why oh why was I doing this. I didn't want to compete in this stupid singing competition thing. I hadn't sung in two months or so, could I even sing anymore. Plus I had never truly sung in front of anyone but Hayden, when we sung together.

"Next," calls the tall lanky guy seated in his chair. I take a deep breathe and walk up, taking hold of the pen and putting it to the paper.

Dani White

I drop the pen, should I cross it out and say I've made a mistake, I take it back.

"Ok Dani, you can go and wait over by the stairs near the stage, you'll have ten minutes to think of a well known song," he says pointing towards the stairs. I nod my head slowly, and move out of the way as he calls for the next person. I look behind me at the long line of people, I didn't stand a chance of winning.

"Hey Dani, you came," I look up to see Drake. He was dressed nicely in a loose fitted white singlet and black jacket, his black hair spiky and his eyes shinning in the moonlight.

"Yeah I did," I say giving him a small smile. The thing was, when I was with Drake, I didn't know what to think or do around him. It's like I couldn't control myself and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

"I'm glad you came," he says softly, coming towards me. "So you singing or performing?" he asks also looking at the large line up.

"Singing I guess," I say quietly, looking up at him. "What about you?" Drake grins as he looks down at me.

"Both."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

{ Drake's POV }

Dani looks gorgeous in just a plain black singlet and red leggings, it really suited her. It was her classy, rocking style.

"Really? What do you play?" she asks her eyes lighting up. I grin as I show her my black case, that was by my feet.

"I've played guitar ever sense I was six, I love it, this is dragon but I can't show you her until the show," I say grinning as Dani frowns slightly.

"Aww but why not?" she asks pouting.

"It'll ruin the magic," I say, she looked hot when she pouts, her lip out.

"But but please," she says looking at the black case.

"Guess you'll have to wait a bit there tiger," I say teasing her lightly. It payed off like I thought.

"I'm not a tiger," she states, huffing her chest and crossing her arms angrily. She was hot when she pouted but hotter when she was angry.

"Sure you aren't," I say grabbing my case and turning around, walking away.

"Well you're a.. dragon," she yells at me angrily. I grin, just what I thought she would say. I turn around and look at how angry she was, yep still hot.

"That I am, but you're my tiger," I wink and turn back around walking off. I don't turn around to see her reaction, I can already picture it. I laugh out loud as I walk behind the stairs and the stage. Crap, what are you doing Drake. You can't fall for this girl, she's just a prop for the bigger picture. She's just an act, and it'll get messy if you get involved with her. With that all thought out in my head, I've came up with the song I would sing tonight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm sorry if this is long, and with so many different POV's, changing back and fourth. There is going to be another party chapter next, it's just so long and I didn't want to rewrite the party for all the people, so I'm doing them all in the one chapter if that makes sense. Well hopefully it does :P what do you guys think of the party? the people? the competition coming up? What about the Hayden, Drake and Dani all being in the same place without knowing it. Or maybe they do know they're all there :0 I'll let you guys know on a little secret, Drake knows that Hayden is here. Hayden doesn't know Drakes here, but he thinks he's seen Dani. Dani knows that Drakes here but hasn't seen Hayden. So what's going to happen next guys, well I guess you'll have to wait for the next chapter. I'll probably post it tomorrow if I can, sense it'll be Sunday. But anyway hope you guys enjoyed if you did, please leave a comment below, follow, share and vote :D

~ Be yourself, no matter what other people think. Besides an original is always worth more than a copy! ~

Amy xxx

P.S I've been thinking sense I just love quotes so much, I'm going to have one at the end of each chapter from now on :) hope you guys don't mind, but it could make you happy reading them, or make you think :D

P.S.S Who's team are you guys on, team Hayden or team Drake? I'm just very interested to see who you guys are going for hehe :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 11.1K 39
Danielle Martin isn't a typical girl in high school. She doesn't wear tight clothes or pounds of makeup, she isn't popular and isn't really a big fan...
4.2M 108K 55
Hoping for no distractions during her senior year of college, Ryan finds herself in a whirlwind romance following a one-night stand with the last per...
2M 58.8K 77
Emma's life takes an exciting turn when she moves back to her hometown. Certain circumstances cause her to run into the schools most notorious footba...
29.2K 283 50
They were from different worlds. One being a world of imagination the other being very much physical. Maya was an aspiring artist, moving across...