Jab we weds by chance

By Missus_Grumpy

18/11/18 - 03/06/20 Hey gyz, coming up with a new story... and the story is on one of our favorite couple Man... More

Prologue
Characters
Nandini Moorthy
Manik Malhotra
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Merry Christmas
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Thank you
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Announcement
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 16

8.3K 477 8
By Missus_Grumpy

Okay okay, I don't know why there is so much chaos in here suddenly, everyone seems to be running here and there with different tensions in their head... Haldi ceremony ended up well and after a couple of hours of rest, now everyone is preparing for our sangeet ceremony along with Mehendi..

As there is not much time to prepare for the dances, so there were no planned performances but still everyone is hot on their heals to dance.. Also as they are fab 5 so entertainment will not be an issue. The theme of today's party is indo western so all of us were giving a bit of western and Indian touch to our looks..

Girls were busy in painting me from head to toe... Oh Aiyappa I don't know when I will be free from this torture, but this feels good. Hope Amma Appa could have been here to see how much lucky their daughter is to get all these people around..

Inaya - Wow Nandini just look in the mirror, so terrific you are looking. If I was a boy, would have ran away with you...

(Nandu's dress, without dupatta)

I giggled, she is just crazy well ahem ahem, I do look good though... This dress and this color actually suits me a lot... The green and gold combination is just perfect, on the name of accessories I am wearing big jhumkas and hair are tied in a French bread.. I must say Aliya has a great taste in fashion, she really styled me well and not only me, everyone here were wearing her collection and they all look perfect... I wonder how do Manik look.. Oh not again Nandu not again...

Navya - Okay ladies if you all are ready then let's go down, everyone and including your groom, Madam are out there waiting for us. so let's rock the party...

All in unison - Hurrayyyy!!!!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(This will be a combine P.O.V of Manan)

Urgghhhh!!!!!! I don't know why Mom has chosen the Indian attires for all the functions. She knew I hate wearing these stuffs, they are not very comfortable, and I don't know if I can pull them off, Duh it's my wedding I have to look good... Well according to boys I am looking all perfect, I hope they are not lying to me..

Radhika - Ahh my hero you are really looking like a actual hero today, deadly... Right Di?

Neyonika - Oho Radhika, after all he is my son, if Mom is this pretty, Son has to be handsome nah!!  My baby really you are looking too good...

God these ladies, well I am so happy to see this smile on her face, I am doing all this for you Mom and I am glad, this is actually working..

Manik - Well ladies no doubt you both are also looking killer today,tough competition to girls hann.....

I hugged both of them and they giggled like a schoolgirls. Radhika Aunty is just a second Mom to me, she has been always there in my hard times, even when dad left us alone and Mom was not ready to come out of her shell, she was there to look after, she was there to support me and I am happy to see both of them smile..

" How is it going brother in law, there is still a day left for your wedding and you are already crying in your Mom's arms....." Okay so here he is, well did I tell you guyz that Inaya is married, okay maybe I forgot. So, my dear cousin got married 2 years back, yes when Dad was alive, to her long term boyfriend Smaran... He is a cool guy and Fab 5 hit it off with him real well... Maybe you gyz are thinking why didn't he join us yesterday, so his Mom is not well, and he was there to support his family but I am very thankful of his family that they did not mind Inaya joining us here and even he is here now for the wedding... I guess it's too much of a information right.

Manik - Hey Man, how are you, at such time I need you the most and you are only joining late.. You know you are the only experienced guy here...

Smaran - But at least I came right. So, don't you worry I will teach you everything...

Cabir - What are you teaching him Smaran? Teach us also...

Smaran - Cabirrrrr my brother, my friend....

Well did I mentioned that Smaran and Cabir get along real well becase you see they both are jokers,, heheh just joking well both of them has same sort of nature so in 2 years they have actually formed a great bond.. Dhruv too came to meet Smaran, I guess now the boys are going to have a good time...We were just talking about things when Inaya came shouting and hugged her husband. Like seriously she was just away from him for a day. Girls these days are soo dramatic. Barkha too joined us and automatically my eyes moved towards the staircase and My heart skipped a beat...

There she is in her all glory, looking prettier than ever, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her, even after knowing that she has locked her gaze with mine...

I was already too nervous and now this man is making me go high, like why the hell is he staring at me like that, well he looks hot... God Nandu calm down your harmones.. I reached near them with other girls, but Manik didn't averted his gaze and I gulped nervously.

Smaran - I know she is looking veryyyy pretty, but stop staring Manik or else my poor sister in law will get scared...

Manik flushed red, oh Aiyappa, just look at his face right now he is just too cute, I know he is a jerk but come on sometimes jerks are allowed to be cute. I stifled a giggle and my dear Husband glared.. Well who is this new guy, who has made the almighty Manik Malhotra look like a fool, I look at him confused and as on cue Inaya hold his hand and give me a toothy smile...

Inaya - Hey Nandini, meet Smaran my husband and dear hubby meet Manik's fiancé.. She is pretty right?

Smaran - Just Pretty, she is very pretty... I am so glad to meet you sister in law and indeed you are gorgeous..

And my cheeks warm up on that, he seems to be a nice guy...

Wait wait, is this Smaran is flirting with my fiancé and why the hell on earth is she blushing like an idiot. I huffed in anger and gave her a glare, which she returned with same anger, wow seriously...

I wanted to fight with her a bit more but Cabir and Smaran started the night, since they are the host for the function and I am happy with this, because I know they will not let anyone get bored...

Mom took Nandani away from me and I really want to stop her but I can't, she took her aside and made her sit on the sofa, where 2 girls were already there, I guess these are here for Mehendi..

Neyonika- She is my daughter in law and I want you to put your best designs on her hands. Nandini you can choose yourself also.. And all the girls and ladies will get henna done today. I don't want to see anyone's bare hands.. There are few more girls so please suit yourself... Cabir and Smaran rock the night...

And getting the green signal, they finally started the sangeet ceremony....

Cabir - So Ladies and gentleman thank you very much for joining us here in Sangeet ceremony of my cutest baby sister Nandini and my hero, my besty Manik..

Smaran - We will start today's evening with a blockbuster performance of our beautiful girls and sorry it's without proper practice so please even of you don't like it don't throw eggs and tomatoes and pretend you did 😉

Hehehe Aiyappa, these boys can't live without teasing girls, well I know they are gonna rock it.

Nandani - All the best girls...

Lights got dimmed and music started

Mehndi Hai Rachnewaali, Haathon Mein Gehri Laali
Kahe Sakhiyaan, Ab Kaliyaan
Haathon Mein Khilnewaali Hain
Tere Mann Ko, Jeevan Ko
Nayi Khushiyaan Milnewaali Hai

O Hariyali Banno
Le Jaana Tujhko Guiyyaan Aane Waale Hai Saiyyaan
Thaamenge Aake Baiyyaan, Goonjegi Shehnaayi
Angnaayi, Angnaayi

Mehndi Hai Rachnewaali, Haathon Mein Gehri Laali
Kahe Sakhiyaan, Ab Kaliyaan
Haathon Mein Khilnewaali Hain

I couldn't control my tears, I miss you Amma I wish you could be here, I was shedding tears silently when I felt a hand on my head, Neyo Mom, she smiled at me and took me in her embrace, suddenly the music switch and the gloomy mood turned into a party one as the girls started their rocking thumkas

Sajnaa Ji Vaari Vaari Jaanu Ji Mein... (2)
Tu Hi To Mera Sansaar Hai
Aisa Mera Pyaar Hai )... (2)
Charno Mein Jo Na Jagah Paanu Ji Mein... (2)
To Mera Jeena Hi Bekaar Hai
Aisa Mera Pyaar Hai... (2)

Mera Maan Hai Tu
Abhimaan Hai Tu
Meri Pooja Hai Tu
Mera Dhyaan Hai Tu
Tu Devata Mein Pujaaran
Sanjnaa Tujpe Mein Arpaan
Tere Gungaan Hi To Gaanu Ji Mein
Oh Tere Gungaan Hi To Gaanu Ji Mein
Tu Hi To Mera Sansaar Hai
Aisa Mera Pyaar Hai... (2)

Sajnaa Ji Vaari Vaari Jaanu Ji Mein... (2)
Tu Hi To Mera Sansaar Hai
Aisa Mera Pyaar Hai... (2)

O Meri Dhadkan Mein Tu
Meri Tan Mann Mein Tu
Meri Saason Mein Tu
Mere Nainan Mein Tu
Tu Hai To Chamke Kajra
Tu Hai To Mehke Gajra
Tere Bina To Na Jeene Paanu Jee Mein
Haan Tere Bina To Na Jeene Paanu Jee Mein
Tu Hi To Mera Sansaar Hai
Aisa Mera Pyaar Hai... (2)

Sajnaa Ji Vaari Vaari Jaanu Ji Mein... (2)
Tu Hi To Mera Sansaar Hai
Aisa Mera Pyaar Hai... (2)
Charno Mein Jo Na Jagah Paanu Ji Mein... 2
To Mera Jeena Hi Bekaar Hai
Aisa Mera Pyaar Hai... (2)

They danced with full energy teasing their partners and I wonder can me and Manik will be able to share this sort of relationship, will we be able to develop this bond which the other couple have... Inaya and Smaran seems to be in very loving relationship, whereas Cabir and Navya were the coolest couples and Alya and Dhruv they were just too romantic... But Me and Manik we were just fake couples nothing more nothing less....

Cabir - Okay and that was one of the fab performance and now we have here, the coolest guy friends whom Manik is lucky to have, well we are just three but enough for you my man, so please give a round of applause to us... hehehe

Ek Kunwara Phir Gaya Mara, Phas Gaya Dekho Yeh Bechara
Do Din Kee Hai Yeh Chandni, Phir Kari Kari Rat Hai
Too Mann Ja Dulhe Raja
Tak Ser Khaji, Tak Ser Khaja
Kal Teree Shadee Teraa Baj Gaya Baja
Tak Ser Khaji, Tak Ser Khaja
Kal Teree Shadee Teraa Baj Gaya Baja
Ek Kunwara Phir Gaya Mara, Phas Gaya Dekho Yeh Bechara

Ankhiyo Ke Pinjare Me Bandh Karake, Le Gayee Jo Tujhko Pasand Karke
Sonee Sonee Mithi Baatein Chand Karke, Kismat Apni Buland Karke
Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey........
Ankhiyo Ke Pinjre Me Bandh Karke
Le Gayee Jo Tujhko Pasand Karke
Sonee Sonee Mithi Baate Chand Karke, Kismat Apni Buland Karke
Sach Kya Hai Jara Jan Le, Us Chehre Ko Pehchan Le
Unki Galiyan Me Naa Ja
Tak Ser Khaji, Tak Ser Khaja
Kal Teree Shadee Teraa Baj Gaya Baja
Tak Ser Khaji, Tak Ser Khaja
Kal Teree Shadee Teraa Baj Gaya Baja
Ek Kunwara, Phir Gaya Mara

Aaj Hasle Too Kal Rona Padega, Sukh Chain Tujhe Sab Khona Padega
Jab Woh Kahegee Uthh Jayega Too, Jab Woh Kahegee Tujhe Sona Padega
Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey..........
Hey.. Aaj Hasle Too Kal Rona Padega
Sukh Chain Tujhe Sab Khona Padega
Jab Woh Kahegee Uthh Jayega Too
Jab Woh Kahegee Tujhe Sona Padega
Karni Hongi Ghulamiya, Deni Hongi Salamiya
Aa Laut Ke Bandhu Aaja
Tak Ser Khaji, Tak Ser Khaja
Kal Teree Shadee Teraa Baj Gaya Baja
Tak Ser Khaji, Tak Ser Khaja
Kal Teree Shadee Teraa Baj Gaya Baja

Ek Kunwara Phir Gaya Mara, Phas Gaya Dekho Yeh Bechara
Do Din Kee Hai Yeh Chandni, Phir Kari Kari Rat Hai
Too Mann Ja Dulhe Raja
Tak Ser Khaji, Tak Ser Khaja
Kal Teree Shadee Teraa Baj Gaya Baja
Tak Ser Khaji, Tak Ser Khaja
Kal Teree Shadee Teraa Baj Gaya Baja

Oh Aiyappa, I can't believe my eyes now, they literally embarrassed Manik, everyone is laughing their heart out and my cute Jerk is looking more cute with that pout aww my poor babyyy!!!

Oh god, why the hell did I got these sort of friends, they have to really do this performance, Just kill me now please god please do it.. Everyone is laughing on my expense and I hate all of them and I hate her, just look at her she is laughing so hard, enjoying it too much eh Moorthy... Cabir I know this would be your Idea and I am gonna kill you....

Neyonika - Seriously Manu, Now you are gonna pout like a little kid, come on show some sportsman spirit bacha. It's your wedding let them enjoy. A little leg pulling is aloud.. heheheh

Wow Mom you too nobody loves me here, I pouted and I saw Nandani smiling warmly at me, Ohkay did she literally did that...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sangeet Ceremony will continue in one more chapter so please stay tuned and Silent readers please do vote it will mean a lot to me....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 44.1K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...
60.6K 5.8K 59
CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION TOO A happy family was destroyed to pieces that night!! Years went by....but no one discovered the secret...maybe no o...
512K 37.5K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
383K 22.9K 50
Manik and Nandini are absolute strangers but destined to marry. Manik Malhotra is CEO of Malhotra industries and Nandini murty is one of the leading...