Monster: AOTx"Mute" Reader [C...

By mocha_macchi

On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're car... More

Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Chapter 4 (Rewritten)
Chapter 5 (Rewritten)
Chapter 6 (Rewritten)
Chapter 7 (Rewritten)
Chapter 8 (Rewritten)
Chapter 9 (Rewritten)
Chapter 10 (Rewritten)
Chapter 11 (Rewritten)
Chapter 12 (Rewritten)
Chapter 13 (Rewritten)
Chapter 14 (Rewritten)
Chapter 15 (Rewritten)
Chapter 16 (Rewritten)
Chapter 17 (Rewritten)
Chapter 18 (Rewritten)
Chapter 19 (Rewritten)
Chapter 20 (Rewritten)
Chapter 21 (Rewritten)
Chapter 22 (Rewritten)
Chapter 23 (Rewritten)
Modern AOTxReader (Halloween Special)
Chapter 24 (Rewritten)
Chapter 25 (Rewritten)
Chapter 26 (Rewritten)
Chapter 27 (Rewritten)
Chapter 28 (Rewritten)
Chapter 29 (Rewritten)
Chapter 30 (Rewritten)
Chapter 31 (Rewritten)
Chapter 32 (Rewritten)
Chapter 33 (Rewritten)
Chapter 34 (Rewritten)
Modern AOTxReader (Christmas Special)
Chapter 35 (Rewritten)
Chapter 36 (Rewritten)
Chapter 37 (Rewritten)
Chapter 38 (Rewritten)
Chapter 39 (Rewritten)
Chapter 40 (Rewritten)
Chapter 41 (Rewritten)
Chapter 42 (Rewritten)
Chapter 43 (Rewritten)
Chapter 44 (Rewritten)
Chapter 45 (Rewritten)
Chapter 46 (Rewritten)
Chapter 47 (Rewritten)
Chapter 48 (Rewritten)
Chapter 49 (Rewritten)
Chapter 50 (Rewritten)
Chapter 51 (Rewritten)
Chapter 52 (Rewritten)
Chapter 53 (Rewritten)
Future Changes
[PART TWO] Chapter 54 (Rewritten)
Chapter 55 (Rewritten)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Rewritten)
Chapter 59 (Rewritten)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
If Attack on Titan Was An Among Us Game

Chapter 3 (Rewritten)

141K 5.4K 16.6K
By mocha_macchi

And that's how it happened. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin have been your friends ever since that day. 

Days turned to weeks, then months, and later two years passed. 

You didn't know what to think of them at first, but they seemed really kind to you. You didn't know it if was out of pity or they actually did care about you. 

Armin will always show you his books and blush whenever you showed him friendly affection such as hugging him. 

Mikasa barely talks to you, but she always treated you kindly. 

And Eren...you don't know what to think of him. He was loud, obnoxious, never really minded his business. Always looking for fights. You had to help Mikasa with keeping him in check sometimes. 

But other than that, you had your good times with him. Like when he helped you out when you were being cornered by the three bullies. Or offered to give you piggyback rides from time to time. 

But through the two years you grew accustomed to your new life, you couldn't help but shake the feeling that something felt off. 

Something was missing. 

It had something to do with your forgotten memories. It frustrated you that you couldn't remember basically anything before living with your adopted grandparents. 

Like, every time you tried. Your mind refused to even bring it up. 

To make matters worse, hanging out with your friends didn't help much with the feeling. Especially every time you were with Eren or went to his house. 

You remembered Eren's father quickly, you only saw him a few times. 

"Y/n?" Eren's father asked in disbelief. 

You also stared at him in disbelief. 

"Huh? You two know each other?"

"U-uh, yes of course. She was one of my patients."

Doctor Yeager tended your eye when your grandparents found you, so that is how you were able to know each other. When you met him for the first time again, you felt a strong sensation. 

A really strong sensation. Stronger than one you ever felt. 

Throughout your time living here, you always felt some sort of sensation around you. You only felt the sensation become a bit stronger when someone came close to you. 

But in that moment, the sensation was so strong your head began to pound, and you heard a ringing noise. 

You didn't know why but something compelled you towards him. 

Days after your meeting, you've been having strange dreams. Often waking up in a cold sweat. 

In your dreams, you were in a cold abyss. Unable to move. You only ever opened your eyes when you heard a loud rumbling noise. 

Then, you awoke. 

It felt strange. It felt surreal. 

"Y/n? Are you heading out again?" You heard your grandma ask. 

 You nodded. 

She smiled and helped you put on your other shoe.  

"It's nice that you have some friends now. You're out of the house way more than you use to be."

"Hm..." You hummed in agreement. 

"Remember, don't let your friends pull your eye patch off? Got it?"

"Yes ma'am!" You saluted. 

"Good girl." she pinched your cheek and gently pushed you outside. 

"Now go on. Get out of here." She said playfully. 

You opened the door and raced to the meeting spot where you usually meet your friends. Which was by the docks. 

You saw them sitting by the steps and Eren turned towards you. 

"Y/n! Hey!" This caught Mikasa and Armin's attention. 

You waved and sat yourself down at the steps. 

"We were just talking about the walls. Armin keeps saying the walls won't hold us forever, which is not true."

"Yes it is. The walls have been here for years."

"So that means they did a great job in keeping us safe."

"You don't understand. That means it's getting old. What if a titan comes and attacks right now. We wouldn't know what to do!"

As the two of them bickered, Mikasa sat down next to you. 

"Y/n? Do you know what the scouts are?"

You tilted your head. 

Scouts...?

"They're these soldiers that come back from a expedition to fight titans. Eren says he wants to join them, but his mom thinks it's dangerous."

You've known of the titans but never knew soldiers would fight them. Maybe you should ask grandma about that in your journal. 

"In Eren's mind, he thinks they're strong. What do you think about him joining the scouts."

You nodded. 

If he wants to do it, why stop him?

Her eyes slightly widened. 

"Really? Won't he be alone?"

You shrugged. 

"I won't let him be alone. I'll come with him." she hid her face in her scarf. 

You leaned closer a bit and took her hands in yours. 

"Huh? Do you want to come also?"

You nodded. 

Mikasa smiled lightly. 

"Of course. You're our friend after all." she lightly pats your hand. 

Just then, a loud boom was heard. It shook the entire area. You gasped lightly while staring up in the air. 

Was that....lightning? 

Just then a giant face appeared from the walls, your eyes widened. That sensation...it's so strong. 

You didn't like it...was it from the titan?

"T-That's...that's a-" before Armin could finish his sentence, another loud boom was heard. 

The wall fell....it broke open. 

 Armin was right. That's when chaos went into full gear. 

Titans became to pour into the walls, and everyone grew into a panic. 

Everyone was screaming, crying, and calling for help. They were many people running as titans began to swarm the area. 

Eren's eyes were wide. 

"My...my mom...she's in that direction...." he then bolted off running, Mikasa going quickly after him. 

Armin turned to you and grasped your shoulders. 

"Y/n! Get home quick! Check to see if you're grandparents are okay!? I'll go look for my grandpa! Be safe!" 

You nodded and quickly ran back to your grandparents. People were running and pushing each other.

Your mind was in panic, you begged in your mind. 

Please...!

Please be safe...!

"Y/N!!!" You heard someone call your name. 

It was your grandmother. You were almost to their house, but someone beat you to it. There stood a tall titan, standing over your grandparents' house. 

Your eyes widened as anger grew in you. What was that thing doing here!? A corrupt smell going through your nostrils, making your blood boil. 

You didn't want that thing here; you want it to go away! 

"Grandma!" You thought as you ran towards the scene, not completely in the right mind but fueled by adrenaline. 

But you were picked up in someone's arms. It was your grandfather. 

He just held you tight and kept running. You looked behind you to see your grandmother trying to run from the creature, but she ended up getting grabbed. 

Her screams filled the air, and you were left petrified. All your grandfather could do was cover your ears and your eyes to keep you from watching the scene. 

Grandma...

She's gone...

She's really gone...!

"Aaaaah!" You screamed in emotional pain; your grandpa comforted you. 

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I'm so sorry. She hurt her leg--...she wanted you to be safe. You meant everything to her." You could hear your grandfather's voice breaking as he tried his best to explain

You were able to make it to the docks but was stopped by a soldier. 

"Sorry. There's not enough room. One of you has to go and the other has to wait for another boat."

"Can't we just squeeze in! My granddaughter cannot be left by herself! She needs someone to look after her!"

"Sorry, sir."

You heard your grandfather sigh and put you down, he made you face him. 

"Honey, listen to me."

Wait...

"There might be a chance we won't see each other anymore but promise me this. I want you to grow up and strive yourself to become a strong young girl. I also want you to find your friends and stay with them at all times. They will be your family and they will look after you. Your grandmother and I love you very much and we won't trade you for the world."

No...

"Be strong and keep living for us. Keep making friends and cherish them as your family. You will find your purpose in this world soon."

He kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly. 

"I love you so much." his voice cracked as he cried. 

Your eyes widened as your chin on his shoulder. 

No...please...not you too...!

"Take her. Get her somewhere safe. I'm begging you." he handed me to the soldier who nodded and gently placed you in the boat. 

No, no, no, no! Wait!

You try to say something, but all that comes out are panicked and distressed noises. Fear and shock is evident in your features. 

"Goodbye, Y/n."

The boat sailed off and your grandfather was still left by the docks. 

"Grandpa...! GRANDPA!!" 

You don't remember much, but you remember staring blankly at the floor. The feeling of emptiness taking over. 

You lost your home...lost your family.

The emptiness inside you soon filled up with rage as you thought back to that sensation. The strong feeling you felt towards that huge titan face. 

That sensation you won't ever forget. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 3.8K 27
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
11.4K 449 22
You were running through the woods slicing the napes of titans one by one at the speed of light. You were disgusted by those horrid creatures for...
993K 27.9K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
237K 4.9K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...