Bullied, Beaten, and Loved?

By musicmaniac116

Hi, my name's Miranda Miller. I'm 16 almost 17 years old. I have an older brother named Dane, but he moved aw... More

Bullied, Beaten, and Loved?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Sequel!!
PLEASE READ!!
A/N

Chapter 27

20K 393 87
By musicmaniac116

Chapter 27:

Did I just hear my boyfriend right? An abortion? I turned to look at all the guys who all had shocked faces on. Even Uncle Simon had a shocked face on.

"W-What?" I stuttered. Harry glared at me and I instantly realised that look, it was the look he gave me every time he saw me. "You heard me! You ARE going to get an abortion, whether you like it or not!" He yelled. Tears started to come out of my eyes and no one could hold back Amelia.

"WHAT THE YELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" she screamed at Harry and the drove on him. Niall was trying to pull her off him because of the baby, don't worry the baby is fine. Amelia was trying to choke Harry. Louis and Niall pulled her off Harry and both of them punched Harry in face and the stomach. Amelia kept on screaming at Harry, same with all the other boys.

"Harry, I will tell you this once. You will not have my niece get an abortion, she is going to keep the baby. Whether you want to be involved in the child's life, that's up to you. It's either Miranda or the fans." Uncle Simon told Harry. I knew his answer. "Well," Louis said annoyed.

"I choose.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

the fans." Harry stated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 7K 14
Hannah Montgomery isn't like any other ordinary seventeen year old girl. She's in her last year of highschool, has all the boys chasing her but she'd...
3.2K 93 17
Kaylie Jacobs was bullied by Liam Payne from middle school (6th grade) to high school (9th grade). For 4 years she was afraid of seeing Liam. The onl...
61K 1.2K 32
Ezgi is a rich girl ! but not popular one cause she is not perfect... She gets bullied my five guys who Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Li...
4.4K 138 26
1 Bully. 4 Victims. Simple sad Story right? Wrong. What will happen when the 4 Victims , get Pushed over the edge? Will the Big Bad Bully himself...