DREAMING WITH EYES OPEN (YiZh...

ONION_PEELER द्वारा

BOOK ONE: Xiao Zhan is a man on his late twenties who decided to move from a small town to a big city. Havin... अधिक

WAKING UP
One For The Money, Two For The Show
BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE
Hide And Seek
DISTRACTION
BROKEN STRINGS
COLD WAR
THE CHANGE
THE ONE
JUST TONIGHT
AS LONG AS I AM HERE
ADVENTURE
BIRTHDAY
FAMILY
HISTORY REPEATING
INDECISION
BREATHING
RUN
TRUTH
SECOND CHANCE
PROMISE
AUTHOR'S NOTES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

ARRANGEMENTS

7.3K 521 23
ONION_PEELER द्वारा

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

YIBO POV

I was infused in my work when I heard a soft knock on my office door, MianMian came in "Excuse me Mr. Wang but Maya Xue is here to see you" she said.

"Thank you, bring her in" I replied, Maya Xue was an accomplished events planner, I worked with her in the past; so I knew what she was capable of.

"Yibo" Maya said walking in.

I stood up to greet her
"Maya, its good to see you, how have you been?"

"Parties, traveling the world, yeah life's good" she smiled. "I must say I was surprised when you called me to organise this, its not what we normally do"

I chuckled "Well there's a first time for everything" I said.

That seemed to be my phrase nowadays.
She was right; asking her to plan Zhan's birthday party must've caught her off guard. Normally I would have her plan team building and networking parties for G-Industries, but never a birthday party.

"They must be special then...lover?" she asked, curious

"Yes" I replied, happy that it was actually true.

"What were you thinking?" she asked, sipping the coffee MianMian brought us.

"He is a huge fan of music, so I was thinking a party that would rival award shows, a bunch of live performance,Fireworks, and everything in between"

I said, I knew Zhan was going to kill me for doing this, but I knew he would love it.

"Alright, what theme did you have in mind?" she asked, taking down notes

"Classic Hollywood, red carpet and bright lights" I replied, "His favourite colour is blue," I added.

"I wonder why that is," she teased,

Humph I never thought about that. I just smiled

"See how you can incorporate these in his party," I said, giving her a list of Zhan's favourite things.

I pulled out his iPod and handed it to Maya

"I want you to book the first 5 people on his playlist, and improvise where needed" I said.

"Ok, venue?" she asked.

"My place, I prefer you do it outside. You can start working there immediately," I said.

I had moved Zhan to my pad so that Maya's people can work there peacefully

"Awesome I'll have loads to space to work with, and attendance?" she said.

"Send invitations here," I said handing her the address to where Zhan worked, I was sure many of his friends and acquaintances were there.

"The budget?" she asked

"Don't worry about it, his birthday is this Saturday can you pull this off?" I asked wary of her coming through with it at such short notice.

She rolled her eyes "I'm the best in the business, besides have you forgotten that you used to have me plan parties overnight?" she said, standing up.

I chuckled "That's why I called you Maya!"

"Well I think that's everything, I'll keep in touch" she said offering me her hand

I stood up shaking it "Thank you, call me if you need anything" I said.

She said her goodbyes and left my office.

I wanted to surprise Zhan with something I knew she couldn't hate me for, his family. I didn't think they would actually agree to fly to Beijing to supposedly meet Zhan's boyfriend and attend his surprise party. But they did.

I talked to his mother Huifang about it, at first she was completely shocked that

1. I was his son's boyfriend
2. I actually offered to pay for their trip here

She told me she'd bring his sister, and a close friend of his, obviously trying not to burden me, I rolled my eyes; I can see where Zhan gets his modesty.

I told her I'd pick them on Friday and not to breathe a word about any of this or them coming here to Zhan. She agreed, thanked me and hung up.

I pulled up on Rodeo drive, I wanted to get Zhan a bracelet I could alter, I wanted to install a tracker and mic on it, just a precaution for the night only; okay maybe I was being overprotective. I entered the Tiffany & Co store; I found a simple and elegant bracelet with diamond and gold gemstones, it was perfect and it wouldn't give anything away.

I thanked the sales lady, who smiled a little too much and I walked out

I decided to pay my two favourite cousins a personal visit, it's been a year since they opened their boutique here and it was doing very well.

I walked in to see Ai behind the counter; she didn't look up as I walked over

"Can I help you?" she said, looking at her files.

I smiled "Yes, I'm looking for my annoying cousins" I chuckled

She looked up shocked "Yibo!" she screamed, startling the rest of the customers

She ran over to hug me "Zed! Look whose here," she called out.

Zed came around to see what was going on and her expression turned to excitement when she saw me "Hey Yibo!" she said.

I didn't visit the girls as often as I wanted to; I hoped to change that

"Hey girls how are you?" I asked, smiling. Their enthusiastic nature always rubbed off on me, even on my gloomiest days.

"Great" Zed said

"Fantastic, what are you doing here?" Ai said.

"Can't a big brother visit his little sisters?" I asked, amused with their expressions,

"No" they both said laughing; I playfully frowned.

"Well I'm actually taking you both to Lunch, can you go?" I asked

" Yeah, we'd love to. Ruri, we going out for lunch we'll be back in an hour" Zed called out to the back.

"Okay" a woman's voice came through

"Lets go" Ai said grabbing her bag under the counter.

"What's on your mind big bro?" Zed said, sipping her cappuccino

"Why do you think that?" I asked, trying to play dumb.

"Because we know you, you don't just pop up out of nowhere and take us to lunch," Ai replied, eyeing me carefully.

"So what? I can't just take my cousins out, without it being questioned?"

"You know that's not what we mean," Zed added

"Fine, I actually came to personally invite you to a surprise party I'm hosting" I said, smiling as their eyes grew wide at my statement.

"What? For who?" Ai said, shocked

"Zhan's" I said, sipping my coffee,

"Wait, that's the same guy we bought all those clothes for isn't it? You two have a thing right?" Zed guessed.

"Well yes. He's my lover," I said

"Holy shit" Ai said, almost choking on her drink.

"Damn, and you didn't think to tell us? Wow, I feel so important" Zed said with biting sarcasm,

Ai nudged her on the arm and cocked her head in my direction.

"Did you just say you have a lover? Well I'll be a..." Zed swallowed

"That's enough," I said cutting her off, so what if I didn't have a lover before. Did everyone have to treat it like it was an impossibility for me to have one now?

"We're happy for you bro, we really are. We just want to meet the person who finally captured our brother's heart" Zed said.

I chuckled "Which brings me back to my proposal, I'm hosting a surprise birthday party for him this Saturday and guess who gets to play his stylists for the day?" I said,

"Us?" Ai asked surprised.

I nodded "You'll get to spend the whole day with him, and talk about whatever it is you guys talk about when you get together" I added. "That's if he doesn't get annoyed with you both and kick you out" I chuckled, imagining the scene.

"Ha ha very funny, but wont we be blowing the surprise?" Zed asked

I shook my head "He'll think I'm taking him to a fancy restaurant or something, but he'll never guess what will be waiting for him back home" I said.

"Awesome, we're in. We can't wait to finally meet him" Ai exclaimed, looking at her watch "Shoot, Zed if we don't bounce we're going be late" She said.

They both got up "Yibo thanks for the invite, where will he be?" Zed asked

"At my pad in the hills, you can come by Saturday morning" I told them.

"We'll be there" Ai added, "This was awesome bro, thank you," she said hugging me and Zed followed suit.

They both waved and left, for a moment I thought of what Zhan and they will think of each other. One thing for sure is that Ai and Zed already loved him for the fact that he was able to make me love him. I chuckled inwardly.

Zhan for one was going to feel slightly anxious about meeting anyone from my family, I didn't understand his insecurities sometimes, no one can resist his charms; I was living proof.

I too got up; I had a lot of things to take care of in order to see this plan through.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

51.3K 3.2K 39
Aclaraciones breves: ─Todos los personajes están humanizados pero algunos tienen sus partes de animal. ─Algunas veces puedo actualizar días seguidos...
68K 3.4K 10
Xiaozhan and wangyibo are "childhood friends" wangyibo has just came back from America and the two haven't seen each other for a long time throughout...
525K 36.1K 52
Wang Yibo is a wealthy heir Zhan is a Design and Technology expert They had a one night encounter. Zhan didn't want his boss to know who he is...
The Dare Ling Xiao द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

122K 5.1K 24
Xiao Zhan was doing a dare but accidentally he kiss Wang Yibo then after that they keep meeting each other. They start to fall in love