FAMILY

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸🌿🌸

YIBO POV

I ran all over the estate making sure everything was in place for Zhan's party, the place looked great; Maya had truly outdone herself.I was supposed to pick up Zhan's family at the airport but Maya called me and insisted that I be here. So I called Zhan's mother and told her that I'll be sending a car for them instead. I hope they didn't take it the wrong way.

I had sent my butler Jeffery to go pick them up, I'm sure their on their way right now.The sun was beginning to set so it was almost time for the party,I went to my room to change, I threw on a semi casual outfit; I'd never given much thought to how I dressed, well that was before 2 annoying cousins started getting on my case about it.

My phone ringed; it was Mari

"Hey, is everything alright?" I asked,

"Everything is in place, I activated the bracelet; he's wearing it at the moment" she replied.

"How is he?" I asked, I knew I was in troubled for everything I made him do today.

"He's happy Yibo," she said softly.

That threw me a bit, but I was glad

"Great, I'm on my way. Thank you Mari, you can come home now," I said

"All right, bye" she said, and hung up.

I made my way downstairs and was met by Jeffery with three other women; they all were in awe as they took in their surroundings.

One was maybe around Mari's age; slightly younger though, this must be Zhan's mother. The other was little older; she also had the same smiling eyes like Zhan but short brown hair...his sister I guessed. The other had dirty brown hair and brown eyes, I didn't know who she was.

"Sir said to tell you that your Mercedes SLR McLaren is ready," Jeffery said looking at me.

The women all turned to look at me then they looked even more surprised to see me; this cannot be good.

"Thank you Jeffery" I said, walking up to them. Jeff walked out and I faced Zhan's mother, smiling warmly

"I'm so glad you could make it" I said, shaking hands with her

"Well it's a pleasure to be here, Yibo right?" she asked, scrutinizing me.I nodded

"Yes, I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up myself. Things were a bit hectic here"

"Oh no, it's no problem. This is my eldest daughter Han," she said, I was right again. I shook hands with her too.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard great things," I said, shocking her.

"You did?" she asked, surprised.

"Yes, Zhan talks a lot about you" I said,Zhan absolutely loved her. It was an honour to meet someone who held a special place in his heart as she did.