How do we say this? (Nk x Sg)

De NuoXiLian

[Main story : Completed] [Side stories : On hold] - Singapore and her Asean family move to a new place, meani... Mai multe

Thanks
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Extra
Side Story #1-1
Side Story #2-1
Side Story #4-1
Random qna?
Qna
Timeline - Chp 1-10
Timeline - Chp 11-20
Sneak Peak

Chapter 9

308 8 10
De NuoXiLian

Nk's Pov

I laid on the sofa, the television was turned on. It was early in the morning and I didn't have any plans for the day. It was a public holiday and I figured that the places around outside would be pretty crowded. I wasn't sure what South was up to for the day but I sat up when there was some knocking on the front door. I opened the door and saw a my friends, along with their siblings.

"Hey North!" Ame greeted.

"Hi," I replied simply as I let them in.

"Hm, where's South?" Russia asked after a while.

"I'm not sure," I replied shaking my head.

Russia and America sat at the sofa, their brothers sat at the dining table. Canada and Ukraine were just chatting While Rus and Ame watched whatever I left playing on the television.

"You guys want a drink?" I asked the young couple.

Ukraine kept silent while Canada just asked for plain water for the both of them. I nodded and got them water while taking some Vodka for my friends.

"Don't drink too much," I laughed as I placed some cups on the coffee table.

The coffee table was just in front of the sofa, made of wood. We all starting talking and drinking a little when the front door opened. I figured it was just South and I continued to converse with the other two.

"Just come in, it's okay."

I heard South say, eh? He isn't alone? I looked up and saw someone peeping in from the doorway. They came in after a while, slowly and walked up to South.

"North, she wanted to visit you," South said, nodding to the other country.

"Oh, uh, come sit here, Singapore," I said, giving a tiny smile to welcome her.

She seemed a bit reluctant but came and sat down next to me. South followed behind but went to the other side where America was sitting at. South didn't really talk, he seemed a bit too interested in the news which I left turned on.

"So what brings you here?" I asked quietly.

"It's a public holiday so I figured I'd come."

"How'd you find your way here though?" I asked even though it seemed obvious; she had asked South for help.

  "Well, I recognised your brother," She said.

  I nodded slowly, "don't you have...like...your other friends?"

  "They wanted to hang out with some other people like Netherlands, China and Spain."

  "Come," I said after a while.

  I stood up and excused myself from my friends. I did have a glance at the other two, they seemed to be chatting happily. I opened the white door which was next to our bathroom.

  The door had a sign which said "KEEP OUT", it was mostly written in a messy handwriting as I had it since young, I still kept it 'cause South sometimes came in without permission. I went in, Singapore sat on the bed as I picked up some clothes that were lying on the ground.

  "That's a really messy room," Singapore commented.

  "Yeah..." I nodded, a little embarrassed.

  "Your bed's soft," She laughed, lying down, her legs were dangling from the side.

  "I thought there'd be more privacy here to talk since my friends are outside," I quickly explained.

  Singa nodded, "You seem nice."

  I blinked, "Thanks? I've mostly only been told the opposite."

  "Well those people just don't know you," Singa sighed.

  "You're pretty cool too," I smiled and sat down on the bed, leaning against the wall.

  "So you speak Korean?" She began.

  "Yeah, and you...?" I asked seeing as I couldn't figure out what language she could speak, "some singapore language?"

  "Well, that's Singlish," she laughed, "just joking, maybe not, but I can speak multiple languages, mainly English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil."

  I nodded, "that's a lot, how do you learn so many?"

  "Hm, I don't know, it just seems natural to me," Singa replied, she was still lying down, staring at the ceiling.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

37.3K 979 24
Indo already had enough of Malay tricks and pranks and so do Philip. They decided to get revenge on him by tricking him into drinking a weird disgust...
368K 10.9K 31
(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being able to do something other humans can't, yo...
7K 190 12
{DISCONTINUED BUT ENDING WRITTEN} [Sequel to COUNTRIES? [Countryhumans x Reader Fanfic] [Warning: Japanese Empire, Cursing and Gore] Well well, you b...
30.5K 815 10
With the rising concern of nuclear weapons countries and organisations are trying to settle on a safe agreement. Unfortunately, not every country is...