The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

Por DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... Más

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 24:The Bet

11.5K 163 551
Por DavidBornAgain

The Following Morning: Team JNPR's Dorm Room

Y(N) was currently making pancakes with Ren and Jaune. All three of you woke up early, well you and Ren woke up early, but you "convinced" Jaune to help you and Ren with the pancakes. Since there were many people in the dorm including a pancake-crazy Nora, you had to create many pancakes so everyone would be satisfied. You and Jaune were mixing the ingredients together while Ren was adding oil to the pans and preheating them. The good news is that all three of you were making a huge stack of delicious pancakes...The bad news is...you all had to wear aprons...

Jaune: (Mixing) Ah man! If the girls see us wearing these, we'll never hear the end of it!

Y(N): (Mixing) Then let us finish as fast as possible.

Jaune starts furiously mixing the pancake ingredients which causes some batter to fly on his face...and on yours...You decide to ignore it and continue mixing...once you finish you bring the bowl to Ren who takes it and slowly pours the batter into the pan. You walk back to Jaune and get ready to make more pancake batter.

Jaune: (Still mixing) Whoa, how did you finish mixing already? I'm only halfway done.

Y(N): It's just like training...(You crack two eggs into the bowl)...The more you do it, the better you get...(You add milk and oil)...Plus it helps if you mix carefully and precisely...(You start mixing)...Don't worry, Jaune...The more you do this, the easier it'll get...

Jaune: I would do this more often if I didn't have to wear this silly-looking apron!

Ren: (Starts flipping the pancakes)...Trust me...The more you wear it...The less you notice it.

Y(N): Yeah, listen to the ninja pancake master. He knows what he's talking about.

Suddenly you feel your scroll vibrating in your pocket, so you set down the bowl and take out your scroll to reveal a message from Velvet.

Velvet Message: Good Morning Y(N). If this woke you up, I'm really sorry! I just wanted to let you know about the picnic today. I'll meet you at Vale park around 12 in the afternoon. See ya soon! P.S. Bring an empty stomach!

While you were reading the message, Jaune looked at it in curiosity...

Jaune: Who could be texting you so early in the morning?

Y(N): (You put away the scroll) Velvet.

Jaune: Velvet?! (He sets down the bowl) What did she say?

Ren: (Finishes flipping the pancakes and stands next to Jaune) It must be important.

Y(N): Do you two remember when I helped her out against team CRDL?

Jaune: I'll never forget that, that was the first time we saw you fight.

Ren: Indeed, it was an incredible display that we shall never forget.

Y(N): Right, so basically she invited me to a picnic as a way of saying thanks.

Jaune: Wait, wait, wait! Are you saying that Velvet asked you out on a date?

Y(N): What, No! She invited me for some food as a token of her appreciation.

Ren: And she invited only you?

Y(N): Uh, Yes.

Ren: Sounds like a date.

Y(N): It's not!

Jaune: She definitely wants you. (He winks)

Y(N): Don't wink at me...

Jaune: So, let me see if I understand this...You helped out Velvet...You stood up for her when no one else did...You two started talking and became friends...You have no problems with faunus and you're always being kind to her...She only seems to enjoy talking with you more than anyone else...Plus, she's always stuttering and blushing when you are around...

Ren: And then she decides to invite you to a "picnic"...And you think she invited you, and only you, just because she considers you a friend and because she's thankful for what you did?

Y(N): Yes! This is just a friend inviting another friend for a small get-together, nothing more!

Jaune and Ren slowly look at each other...and break into laughter!

Y(N): ....

You stare at them with your monotone expression and cross your arms as they continue laughing...

Ren: So this is how it feels to laugh! I love it! HAHAHAHA!!!

Jaune: I can't believe this! AHAHAHAHA! He's so oblivious to the situation! And I thought I was bad with girls! HAHAHAHAHA!!! He can't even tell when a girl likes him, that is hilarious and pathetic at the same time!

Y(N): You're talking a lot of trash for someone within "Hakai" distance...

Your eyes turn a primal and murderous yellow color as Ren and Jaune quickly stop laughing in fear of being killed or severally hurt...

Jaune: Hey, Hey, Hey! We were just messing with you, no need to get violent! (Chuckles nervously)

Your eyes turn back to their original color as Jaune and Ren sigh in relief...

Ren: In all honesty, I think she actually likes you.

Y(N): As a friend?

Ren and Jaune face-palm as you are confused by the current situation.

Jaune: No, she likes you as more than just a friend.

Y(N): I highly doubt it.

Jaune: Let's make a bet then! If she tells you that she likes you today, then you owe me 600 lien!

Y(N): And if she doesn't?

Jaune: Then I'll owe you 600 lien!

You consider your options fairly quickly as you turn to Jaune.

Y(N): Deal. (You both give each other a handshake sealing the deal)

Ren: Let us finish making the pancakes before Nora wakes up.

You and Jaune nod and get back to work mixing and making pancakes. While you were left wondering if Jaune and Ren were right about Velvet...

Small Time-Skip

After a while, all the pancakes were finally made...and boy did you make a lot of them...Ren takes out a few bottles of syrup from the fridge as Jaune takes a seat near the dining table.

Jaune: (Sighs) I can't believe you can do this every day, Ren.

Ren: (Sets the syrup on the table) It's just like Y(N) said, the more you do it, the easier it gets.

You took out some dishes and utensils from the cupboards and set them on the table as Ren started washing the dirty pans.

Jaune: (Holding a closed syrup bottle) Who wants to do the honors of waking everyone up?

Y(N): I'll do it. Ruining someone's sleep time is my favorite activity in the morning.

Jaune hands you the syrup bottle as he takes off his apron. You slowly unravel the closed bottle and pop the cap open.

Nora: (In the distance) PANCAKES!!!

Ren: Here she comes...

In an instant, you hear a bedroom door crash open and watch as Nora rushes toward the dining hall. In an instant, she grabs the bottle of syrup from your hand as she piles a multitude of pancakes on her plate.

Nora: GOOD MORNING! (She crushes the bottle of syrup as it leaks onto her stack of pancakes)

Y(N)/Ren/Jaune: Morning.

Ren and Jaune took off their aprons and sat down at the table while you washed your hands. You sense as Ruby and Blake enter the room.

Ruby: Oooohhh! Pancakes for breakfast! (She sits at the table and looks at you) Nice apron, Y(N).

Y(N): ...Thanks...

Blake: (She looks at the stack of pancakes) How long did it take you to make all this?

You wipe your hands and turn to Blake.

Y(N): About an hour. We needed to make enough for everyone, so it took longer than we thought. (You take off your apron and set it to the side)

Blake notices a smudge on your face so she picks up the towel and wipes your cheek.

Blake: (Slightly blushes) You missed a spot.

Y(N): Thank you... Now go have some breakfast before Nora eats it all.

Blake nods and sits next to Ren as he slowly eats a pancake. Then you see Weiss and Pyrrha walk into the room.

Weiss: Are those pancakes? Well, I guess it's better than a regular breakfast. (She sits next to Nora)

Ruby: (Muffled) So dewiciouss!

Pyrrha: (Sits next to Ruby) Make sure to chew before you speak, Ruby.

Ruby quickly nods as you open the fridge and set down a carton of milk next to Ruby.

Jaune: Uhhh, where's Yang?

Y(N): Probably still sleeping.

Ruby: She's quite the heavy sleeper, she once slept through an entire earthquake.

Jaune: Well, someone better wake her up before Nora eats all the pancakes.

Ruby: Uh, she also doesn't like to be woken up...If someone does, she gets really cranky.

Weiss: She once smacked me across the room because I tried to wake her up!

Jaune: Seriously?! Then who's going to wake her up?!

Blake: The one who will wake her up must be...Durable.

Weiss: Willing to take a hit.

Ruby: Super tough.

Pyrrha: Courageous.

Ren: Someone she's on good terms with...

Everyone in the room turns to you...

Y(N): (You sigh) Fine, I'll do it. But, only because I want to ruin her sleep schedule.

Nora: YOU CAN DO THIS! I BELIEVE IN YOU! (She waves a pancake on a fork)

You walk out of the room, but not before activating your Oozaru eyes and turning back to the group.

Y(N): If all the pancakes are gone when I get back...There will be hell to pay...

Your dark tone of voice scared everyone in the room as even Nora shuddered in complete fear.

Y(N): (Your eyes return to normal and you chuckle) Nah, I'm just messing with ya'll. I could just make some more if anything happens. (You give a two-finger salute) Wish me luck.

Everyone sighs in relief as you walk to the bedroom where Yang was currently sleeping in. You walk into the room and you see Yang with her covers on the ground as she sleeps while hugging the pillow.

Y(N): Hmmm...How should I wake her up? Should I poke her? Pull her hair? Yell till she wakes up? Maybe I should just-

Yang: (Sleeping) ...Y(N)...

Y(N): ...Uhhh...Yang, are you awake?

Yang: (Hugs the pillow tighter) Oh, Y(N)...

Y(N): Wait a minute, is she dreaming about me?

Yang: (Still sleeping) I just want you...to take that tail...and use it to-

Y(N): NOT ON MY WATCH, WAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUP!!!

The second you yelled, Yang's first reflex was to destroy what made the sound, so she quickly leaped from the bed with her eyes partially closed and punched you...Unfortunately for her, you caught her fist.

Yang: Huh? (You let go of her fist as she wipes her eyes) Oh, morning Y(N). Sorry about that, it's just my natural reflexes.

Y(N): Is it natural to talk in your sleep too?

Yang: ...(Slightly blushes)...You...You heard that?

Y(N): Not all of it, I just heard you calling my name...

Yang: (Blushes) So...You didn't hear...the other stuff?

Y(N): (You raise your eyebrow) What other stuff? What are you talking about?

Yang: N-NOTHING! There w-was no other stuff! I'm just tired and I don't know what I'm saying! (Chuckles nervously) What's for breakfast?

Y(N): (...She changed the subject pretty fast...) Pancakes.

Yang: Awesome, let's go get some before Nora eats it all!

You nod and you two walk back to the dining room...

Time-Skip To Beacon Courtyard

After an eventful breakfast, you said your farewells and took off. Currently, you were walking on the academy path and talking with Glynda about the incident in the Grimm lands...

Glynda: (Concerned) Are you sure you'll be okay?

Y(N): Yeah, don't worry. It might have seemed like I was about to die, but my God Ki keeps my body from permanently shutting down. I just overused my God powers while maintaining my mortal form.

Glynda: When you disintegrated the Grimm, was that your "God powers" at work?

Y(N): In a way, yes. The ability I demonstrated is called "Hakai".

Glynda: That is a strange-sounding name.

Y(N): In your language, it means "Destroy". It allows me to instantly evaporate any being with a simple flick of my hand.

Glynda: After experiencing firsthand the damage you can cause, I'm glad you're on our side, Y(N).

Y(N): Me too.

Glynda: I also wanted to ask you about Salem. I was told she could never be human again, how did you manage to-

Y(N): I quite literally "erased" the curse the Gods put on her. I got rid of her Grimm-like complexion and her immortality. Another one of my God powers is the ability to "Erase".

Glynda: By the sound of its name, I'm guessing it allows you to "erase" anything you want.

Y(N): You are correct. However, it is much more potent and difficult to control than the "Hakai", and using it in my current state can bring bloody consequences, as you saw firsthand.

Glynda: You put yourself through so much pain to save us...Why go to such extreme measures to help?

Y(N): A long time ago, I made a promise to Ozpin. I vowed to help him no matter what situation arises...Unfortunately, I was not able to help him when the time came. And because of that, a war broke out between him and Salem...At that moment, I failed to keep my promise.

Glynda: But you didn't fail, you stopped this war and stopped more bloodshed from happening. That is what matters the most, and even though there are still Grimm around Remnant we can continue doing what we do best and train the future generation.

Y(N): Everything might have worked out in the end, but that doesn't excuse the promise I vowed to keep. If only I had done more, Ozpin wouldn't have had to suffer for so many years.

Glynda: You seem to care about the headmaster more than anyone else.

Y(N): More than you think... Has Ozpin told you how we know each other?

Glynda: When I asked him, he told me that you were his inspiration, his guide, his teacher. Everything he teaches, everything he knows, is because of you... But, I still don't understand your relationship with him... So, I want to ask you something Y(N), and I want you to answer honestly...(You nod)...What exactly is your relationship with the headmaster?

Y(N): I'm his father.

Glynda: (Turns to you in complete shock) W-What?! Y-You're his-?!

Y(N): Not his biological father, his adoptive father. I took him in and I raised him. I taught him how to use his magic and every skill he knows.

Glynda: That...explains so much...(She turns to you) I'm so sorry for calling you a child!

Y(N): Don't be. That just means that my disguise is working. Plus, I've been called worse.

Glynda: The father of the headmaster...Who is also a God...and also an alien...Looks like a teenager but is actually older than he looks...is attending Beacon Academy...to learn how to be a huntsmen...But can also kill anything he wants without effort...(She puts her hand on her head)...This is all so confusing.

Y(N): Yeah, it's a lot to take in.

Glynda: (Sighs) Well, I'm glad that you told me. I know that I can be stern or strict but, I'm glad that you are willing to trust me with this information. Does anyone else know about this?

Y(N): On Remnant, only you, Ozpin, and Salem. Cinder knows that I'm a God but she doesn't know of my relations with Ozpin.

Glynda: What about your friends? Shouldn't they know the truth as well?

Y(N): I will tell them in due time. That time is not now. As much as I want to tell them, I don't want them to be distracted for the upcoming Vytal Festival by all the questions they want to be answered, and after I'll tell them...There will be many questions to answer.

Glynda: I see...(Her scroll vibrates and she takes it out)...It's from Ozpin.

Y(N): What's it say?

Glynda: He wants to discuss something important with me and Salem...In his office. (She puts her scroll away)

Y(N): Well, it must be important, so don't let me keep you waiting.

Glynda: If anything happens, we'll let you know... It was a pleasure talking to you, Y(N).

Y(N): Likewise, good luck Professor.

She gives you a smile and walks towards the main Beacon hall. You turn in the other direction and decide to walk through the streets of Vale. So, you instantly teleport onto the Vale sidewalk and walk through the town.

Y(N): (Thinking) This is a rare opportunity to be able to be by myself. I honestly never thought I would actually want to converse with other people, seems like time has a way of changing things. I like this world even though no one can offer me a good fight, but after so long, I finally don't feel so lonely...Ever since I came here, I felt as if a small part of my burden was lifted...I can't believe all of this came to be, just because I met some girl with a red hood and a ginormous scythe...I'll have to thank Ruby when I get the chance...(You look up)...It's so peaceful today...The sun and the beautiful clouds, the people walking by...I wish this moment can last forever...

Sun: STOP RIGHT THERE!

Neptune: STOP, IN THE NAME OF VALE LAW!

Y(N): (Sigh) I spoke too soon...

You turn your head to the sound of the commotion to see Sun and Neptune wearing obviously fake mustaches and holding their "badges" to...Emerald and Mercury...

Mercury: For the last time, we didn't steal anything.

Sun: Then let us see what you are hiding in your pockets!

Emerald: (Crosses her arms) This is ridiculous.

Neptune: You have the right to remain silent, ma'am! Don't make this worse than it already is!

Mercury: What are you, the police?

Sun: (Smirks) Even better!

Neptune: We are...

They both strike a weird-looking pose...

Sun/Neptune: Junior Detectives!

Both Emerald and Mercury have confused expressions as they stare at them...While you try to comprehend how weird they look...

Emerald: Are those...fake mustaches?

Mercury: (Whispers) I think they are...

Sun: We're asking the questions here, not you! So keep your girlfriend quiet!

Emerald: GIRLFRIEND?!

Mercury: PFFFTT! (He stifles a laugh) Yeah, she wishes.

Emerald: As if! (She points at Mercury) This poor excuse for a male could never get a girlfriend like me!

Mercury: HA! That's because no one would want you for a girlfriend!

Emerald: What's that supposed to mean?! I would be the ideal girlfriend!

Mercury: In your dreams, Em! I admit that even though I would have trouble finding a girlfriend, I would have much better luck than someone like you.

Neptune: (Whispers to Sun) Umm, should we do something?

Sun: Shhh, I want to see what happens.

Emerald: Someone like me?! With the way I look, I would have a perfect relationship!

Mercury: With the way you look, you would only be perfect for a one-night stand.

Emerald: YOU JERK! I'll have you know, that I'm actually capable of being in a relationship!

Mercury: No sane male would ever want to be with a person like you!

Emerald: I bet I could get any male besides you to be my boyfriend!

Mercury: I could think of just one sane male beside me that would never be in a relationship with you!

Emerald: I bet that I could make this person like me in just a single week!

Mercury: Yeah, right! Someone like you could never get him to like you!

Emerald: Oh, Yeah? I'll prove I can! What's this person's name?!

Mercury: First, let us make this an authentic bet! If you could get the person I'm thinking of to like you, then I'll give you 4,000, no 6,000 lien!

Emerald: And what about you? What if you "somehow" win?

Mercury: (Smirks) I'll have the pleasure of gloating to you about my win! I'll even give you an entire year to try and accomplish your task! (He sticks out his hand) Do we have a deal?

Emerald: Your money is as good as mine! Deal!

They both handshake sealing the deal...

Emerald: Now, tell me this person's name so I can get my money already!

Mercury: (Chuckles evilly) ...Y(N)...

Emerald's eyes widen in complete shock as Sun and Neptune look at them in total surprise...

Sun: Hold up! You know Y(N)?

Mercury: (Turns to Sun) Yeah we do... Do you know who Y(N) is?

Neptune: We do! He's the guy with the scary face!

Sun: And whose hair seems to defy gravity?

Emerald: Does that mean you know..."What" he is?

Sun and Neptune stare suspiciously at them...

Sun: Yeah, I think we do...

Neptune: Do you know "What" he is?

Y(N): Yeah, they do.

Sun/Neptune/Emerald/Mercury: AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

You make a "Be Quiet" motion as people walking by look at them strangely...

Sun: H-Hey Y(N), h-how's it going?

Neptune: I-It's n-nice to see you again. (Chuckles nervously)

Y(N): Why are you two wearing fake mustaches?

Sun: Ummm, we thought it would make us look more-

Neptune: Mature!

Y(N): If you want to look more mature, then don't bother wearing something that makes you look like children.

Sun: W-We're sorry! Please don't hurt us!

Both Neptune and Sun cover their faces in fear as you sigh in annoyance...

Y(N): Just get out of here before I decide to break your spinal columns again.

Sun/Neptune: Yes, Sir!

They take off running, completely forgetting about Mercury and Emerald...So you turn to them...

Y(N): Did you two actually commit a crime?

Mercury: No way, man! We know better than to get on your bad side. We were just minding our own business until those two bozos decided to accuse us!

Y(N): Don't worry about Sun and Neptune, they aren't part of any police business, they just like to mess around.

Emerald: So those two do know you?

Y(N): Indeed, they are both good fighters...Just not the best when it comes to communication.

Mercury: By the way, how long have you been here?

Emerald: Did you happen to hear about the-?

Y(N): Yes, I heard about your little bet. Please don't tell me that you're actually doing it.

Mercury: For 6,000 lien, she would do almost anything.

Y(N): Out of all the males in Remnant, why did you have to say my name?

Mercury: (Shrugs) You're the first one that came to mind... Don't worry, I mean all you have to do is avoid getting into a relationship with Emerald.

Y(N): Sounds easy enough.

Emerald: Don't be so sure...I have some tricks up my sleeve...(She winks)

Y(N): Wait a minute, you're not wearing sleeves....

Mercury: I can already smell victory! You might as well give up, Em.

Emerald: I'm not giving up so easily! (She points at you) I will find a way to get you to like me!

Y(N): Yeah, yeah, keep telling yourself that...I gotta go anyway, see ya later.

You give a two-finger salute and teleport to the nearest location near Vale park...After walking for a few minutes you stumbled onto a trail with red flowers everywhere...You kneel down and pluck one of the red flowers and you use a bit of your godly powers to cause the broken stalk to regrow back into a flower...You hold the flower and continue walking through Vale park...You see children walking with their parents, some faunus and some are human...As you continue walking you notice some kids surrounding a young wolf faunus girl...

Human Boy #1: What do you want, freak?!

Faunus Girl: (She timidly raises her head) ...I...I...I-

Human Girl: She can't even talk properly! What an animal!

Human Boy #2: Look at her tail! She looks like a dog!

Faunus Girl: (Covers her tail) I...I j-just wanted-

Human Girl: Look, the animal can actually speak!

Human Boy #1: Go away, we don't want any disgusting mutts around here!

Human Boy #2: Leave us alone, you freak! No one wants you around!

He tries to push the faunus girl but she quickly stepped to the side and the boy fell face first onto the pavement.

Faunus Girl: A-Are you o-okay?

She reaches out her hand to help him stand up, but the other boy pushes her from the side as she falls onto the pavement ground.

Human Boy #1: Don't touch him!

Faunus Girl: (She slowly stands back up) I...I w-was just t-trying to help him...

Human Boy #2: OWWW!!! (He stands up as he holds his bloody chin) You hurt me, you monster!

Faunus Girl: N-No, I-I w-was just-

???: What's going on?!

The group turns to the sound of the voice to see an older woman walking their way...

Human Boy #2: Mom! (He runs to her while holding his bloody cheek)

The Woman: What happened to you?! Why are you bleeding?! (She pulls out a small napkin as she wipes the boy's bloody chin)

Human Boy #2: (He points to the scared faunus girl) She hurt me! She pushed me down!

The Woman: Are you telling the truth? (She looks at the other kids) Is he?

Human Girl: Yeah, she just pushed him for no reason!

Human Boy #1: She was going to hurt all of us! She's nothing but a crazy animal!

The woman sternly looks at the faunus girl as she drops her head and you notice small tears come from her eyes...

Y(N): Quite the accusation...(Everyone turns to see you walking towards them)...But, unfortunately, it's nothing but a lie.

You give a kind smile to the faunus girl as she looks up at you with her tearful amber eyes...

Human Boy #2: It's not a lie! That freak pushed me!

Y(N): Oh, such bold words coming from a hypocrite.

The Woman: How dare you! That faunus girl-

Y(N): Did nothing wrong, and your boy and his friends...lied to you. (You pull out your scroll) And I have the proof right here.

You notice the three kids look nervous as you pull out your scroll, but you just smile and turn your scroll to the woman...The scroll replayed a video showing how the boy tried to push her only to fall on his own...It also showed the faunus girl offering to help him stand, only for her to be pushed down...You set the scroll down as you notice the three kids were completely shocked...and the woman seemed angry...

The Woman: (Crosses her arms) I want all of you to apologize to this young lady! NOW!

The three kids slowly and anxiously turn to the faunus girl as she shyly looks at them...

The Racist Children: We're sorry...

Faunus Girl: I-It's o-okay...I f-forgive you...

You look at the faunus girl in surprise as the woman grabs her boy by the ear...

The Woman: Wait till your father hears about this!

Human Boy #2: N-NO! PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM!

You watch as the woman drags her son away and the rest of the kids run away in opposite directions while you scoff and cross your arms.

Y(N): Little rascals...Serves them right.

You feel a small tug on your side as you turn and see the young girl looking at you with a smile on her face...

Faunus Girl: T-Thank you...

Y(N): (You give her a smile but then you notice her elbow bleeding) You're bleeding.

Faunus Girl: I k-know...It d-doesn't hurt that much...I'll b-be okay...

You sigh and kneel down to her level...

Y(N): Let me see your arm, I can heal it.

The faunus girl shyly puts her arm towards you as a white and calm aura surrounds your hand...The girl looks at it in amazement as you close your eyes and put your arm near her wound and her wound slowly disappears...You open your eyes and stand as the girl looks at you in amazement.

Faunus Girl: Y-You're so cool, mister! T-Thank you so much!

Y(N): No problem, Ummm...What's your name?

Lucy: Oh, I'm L-Lucy!

He seems to stare at the girl for a moment, seemingly lost in thought... But, he quickly composed himself and smiled softly before speaking...

Y(N): I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, Lucy. I'm Y(N).

Lucy: Y(N)? That's a funny name. D-Does it have a s-special meaning?

Y(N): Actually yes! It means "Many But Also One".

Lucy: Huh? (She gives you a confused expression)

Y(N): Don't ask, it's complicated... (You look around) Where are your parents?

Lucy: M-My mommy is working, a-and m-my d-daddy is in heaven!

You look at her with a sad smile as you understand what she means...

Y(N): Wait, then who's taking care of you right now? Unless you came here without permission...

Lucy: NO! I-I'm not a troublemaker! I c-came h-here with my friend.

Y(N): And where is your friend?

Lucy: She h-had to go take care of something important. S-She said my mommy was calling her.

Y(N): So when's your friend coming back?

Lucy: (She looks down) I...I k-kinda got l-lost... A-And I d-don't know where she is...

Y(N): Then I'll help you find her.

Lucy: (She looks up at you) Y-You w-will, W-Why?

Y(N): I can't just leave you here by yourself. Come on, let's go find your friend.

Lucy: (Slightly blushes) ...You're really nice Y(N). Thank you...

You smile as you start walking and she walks beside you...For a few minutes you and Lucy were walking through the Vale park but you couldn't find the friend that she was talking about...

Y(N): So, who is your friend? Is she also a faunus?

Lucy: (Nods) Yup, my mom and her know each other. She's my best-est friend! She's always nice to me and she likes to go places with me...Oh, and she's also good at fighting!

Y(N): Is this the first time you got lost?

Lucy: Y-Yeah...She must be mad at me...

Y(N): Everything will be fine, don't worry.

You continue walking along the pathway as you pass by a large field with many kids around. The kids notice Lucy's tail and they start laughing at her and calling her names...But you instantly activate your Oozaru eyes as the kids quickly look away in complete fear...You calm down and continue walking as you look at Lucy who seems sad...

Y(N): Are you okay, Lucy?

Lucy: Y-Yeah, I-I'll be fine...

Y(N): Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?

Lucy: C-Can I...h-hold your hand?

Sudden Flashback

Ozma: C-Can I...h-hold your hand?

Y(N): (You look down sternly at the young Ozma) Why? I'm not your damn-

Ozma: I-I'm scared...P-Please...(He glances up at you)

Y(N): (You sigh in annoyance) Fine! But, this doesn't change anything, so don't expect me to-

A young Ozma quickly grabs your hand as he smiles at you with a genuine reaction...

Ozma: Thank you! Thank you so much! I'm so glad I met you, Y(N)! You're so brave and cool!

Y(N): (You look at him in complete shock) Uhhh, yeah...sure...(You turn your head away)...Thank you, Ozma...

Ozma: Huh, for what?

Y(N): For not being afraid of me...and for not running away like everyone else...

That day...was the first time in a very long time that you felt...happy...

End Of Flashback

You glance down at Lucy and give her a calm smile...

Y(N): Of course.

You reach out your hand as she slowly holds it and you two continue walking together...And you remember your past with a young Ozma...And how his kindness changed you into the person you are today...

Y(N): (Thinking) Who knew that little scared boy would one day grow up to be one of the greatest men I have ever known...I'm glad I met you, Ozma...And I'm glad I raised you...You grew up to be a strong and fearless leader...And you got married before I did, you little bastard...But, I'm glad everything worked out...

You glance down at Lucy as she has a huge smile on her face and she points ahead.

Lucy: Look! There's my friend!

You look ahead and you see a very familiar face running towards you and Lucy...

Y(N): ...Velvet?!

To Be Continued...

Authors Note: I'm so sorry for not working on this chapter sooner, but I'm glad I finished it!

I actually have college starting tomorrow, so I won't be able to work and post as much as I used to...

But, I'm still going to be working on the story in my free time, so I'm not giving up!

So, be patient and I will try to update as much as I can!

If you have any questions or complaints, feel free to ask me.

Thank you for reading, Author Out!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
1.9K 27 30
After the fall of Beacon, team RWBY and the Ultra brothers bring the battle to Salem, hopefully to end this once and for all ビーコンアカデミーの壊後、チームRWBYとウ...
32.2K 958 16
In Vale, there's a coffee café that serves heavenly drinks and questionably amazing curry that pairs so well with the coffee. Even renowned Headmaste...
482K 6.2K 106
You were transported to the rwby universe by a mysterious power and was given the power to summon any weapon, armor and items from bows to gun's, swo...