Jab we weds by chance

By Missus_Grumpy

18/11/18 - 03/06/20 Hey gyz, coming up with a new story... and the story is on one of our favorite couple Man... More

Prologue
Characters
Nandini Moorthy
Manik Malhotra
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Merry Christmas
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Thank you
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Announcement
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 14

8.2K 499 18
By Missus_Grumpy

Nandini - What do you think of yourself?

Manik – Human

Okay that was a lame answer but the question was also not smart enough, why is she so angry by the way and as on cue she replied..

Nandini – I just complemented you Mr. Malhotra and you don't even have manners to say Thank you and you in actual ignored my comment, I don't think you should be termed as human.

God seriously did she just say that, I give her a hard glare...

Nandini – What stop glaring, I am not scared of you and concentrate on road I don't want to die because of you...

Now I am pissed, we are not even married and she is already fighting like annoying wife, I stopped the car...

Manik – if you have so issues with my driving then come drive yourself...

Nandini – I won't, I am a bride I don't want to stress myself, you drive it's your responsibility to take me there safely so you better do...

Manik – Why the hell are you fighting with me on first place, Why are you so angry?

Nandini  Why didn't you replied to my comment?

Manik – Because I didn't want to.

Nandini  You know what Malhotra you are a Jerk.

Man – You know what Moorthy you are not good either.

Nan – I hate you Malhotra

Man – Feelings are mutual Moorthy.

What does she think of herself, she had a audacity to talk to me in that tone, to insult Manik Malhotra. I thought she was innocent but hell no she is like a wild cat and I am so not going to talk to her again.. You are paying for this Moorthy.....

Nandani P.O.V

None of us spoke to each other for the rest of the way... I can't believe we had a fight few moments backs, I was always right he is an annoying jerk, I so want to kill him... I cursed him a bit more in my mind till I fell asleep...

My eyes flutter with the annoying sound of the horn, I slowly open them to see it's Jerk who is pressing the horn. I sit straight and was about to open my mouth when he immediately get off the car and went ahead. Seriously Couldn't he just wake me up properly. He is actually giving me a silent treatment because of our fight oh Aiyappa how old are we, four?

I shook my head and came out of the car and the view mesmerized me again, these Malhotra have a super taste in everything. I immediately liked my surrounding and move ahead when I heard an excited voice of Navi, she came and hugged me. I too hugged her when I realized what they did with me earlier, I pushed her away and went inside with a confuse Navya behind me...

I spot Mom with some more known and unknown faces and I directly went towards her ignoring my friends cheering faces, She hugged me and smiled at me, Manik is standing beside talking to some lady who seems to be Mom's age..

Neyonika - How was your journey? He didn't trouble you, did he?

Don't even ask what your Son did with me. I Gave her my fake smile while Manik rolled his eyes. Jerk huun!!!

Neyo – Meet her Radhika, my younger sister and Radhika she is Nandini Manik's bride...

I bent to touch the feet of the lady but she stopped me halfway and hug me instead, I got the same warm feeling which I get from Neyo Mom...

Radhika –  She is so pretty Di. May God keeps you and Manik together and happy always...

Suddenly two girls came there and shifted Aunty aside and they both hugged me together... I couldn't breathe...

Manik – God girls, leave her or you both will kill her with your massive weight...

Radhika – Wow so much care for  future wife....

All laughed, no Aunty, he is not worried at all, he is just a very good actor.

Radhika – Nandini, they are my daughters, Inaya and Barkha... 

I smiled at them and they beamed, I like them already...

Barkha – Really Sister in law, you are beautiful...

Inaya – But is something wrong with your eyes?

Nandu – Excuse me?

Inaya – No you chose this Monkey nah, so I thought maybe you can't see properly... 

Did she just called Manik a Monkey, god she is going to be my favorite, I burst out laughing followed by others. Manik gave me a hard glare and I stuck my tongue out at him.... Jerk!!!

Neyonika – Okay kids, it's too late now go freshen up and let's have dinner, we all should rest because next two days will be very tiring...

We all nodded and moved when Mukti and Aliya asked what's wrong with me and I ignored them again... I started going up but bhai stopped me...

Cabir – Nandu bacha what's wrong?

Everyone started looking at me, I gave my friends a glare and they gulped nervously...

Neyonika  Nandini, what's wrong dear?

I look at her and point my fingers to them on accusing manner, "Ma they all are traitors, they left me at home all alone, I am not talking to them....." And she started laughing... What? I am raising some serious issue here... I pouted and she pinched my cheeks..

Neyonika - Sorry dear, I only asked them to leave you there cause I wanted you and Manik to spend some time together so, it's not their  please forgive them....

I look at her, oh Mom why? Don't you know your son is such a monster still you left me with him.. 

Nan - Fine, but they have to promise, while going back, they are taking me with them...

And again all started laughing, What am I cracking jokes here or something, I look at Manik and he had an expressionless face, Okay so if I had just cracked a joke, he is the one who didn't get it... Well brainless creature you see...

Radhika - Well Nandini, you have to confirm this with your husband cause while going back you will be Mrs. Manik and then I don't think he will be willing to stay away from you even for few seconds...

All laughed again at my expense and I flushed, I look again at Manik and he just rolled his eyes... Jerk!!

Nandini - I will just go upstairs and freshen up, I am hungry....

And I ran as fast as I could....

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I am in my room with all the girls including Barkha and Inaya... Dinner was a nice affair and I got to know more about Radhika Aunty and her family, her husband died quite young and she raised both of her daughter single handedly... Manik's father supported them a lot, so both of the girls treat him as his own Father, and after his death Manik took his place in their life...

Neyo Mom only had one sibling and she is here with her family but there is no one from Manik's father side, I find it strange but couldn't get a chance to ask some one..

Well girls were chitchatting and planning for the upcoming two days and I was lost in thoughts... We can't stand each other for some time, how are we going to live under one roof, it will be one hell of a difficult task for me and I just don't want to lose my cool.... I am doing all this to get all my belongings back from that devil of my uncle and also for Neyo Mom, she loves me like her own daughter I am so lucky to have her in my life... Will it be easy to leave her forever? Will she forgive me when she will know all this is fake? I am scared I don't want to lose another mother, but I know Manik and me will never work out..

Navya - Hey Nandu, what are you thinking?

Everyone turned their head towards me, and now I have their attention.. "I don't know Navya, I am just scared, things are going so smooth, don't know when something bad happens. Marriage is a big responsibility, I don't know if I will be able to handle all this, what if I did it all wrong? Navi I am afraid..."

Inaya - Nandini you are going to start a new life, new family, new relations. Everything will be different from before but you have to be yourself and things will fall in place. You are lucky that you are going in Malhotra family. Neyo Aunt and Manik both are good people and I assure you that they will take good care of you, just loose yourself a bit...

Navya - Inaya is right Nandu. I know your life has suddenly taken a 360 degree turn and getting nervous is justified but Nandini this time leave everything on God. I believe God will not do anymore wrong with you so just go with the flow....

Aliya and Mukti too press my hand gently and I decided to let the Aiyappa decide themselves that they want to torture me more or they want to give me a happily ever after...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 5.9K 59
CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION TOO A happy family was destroyed to pieces that night!! Years went by....but no one discovered the secret...maybe no o...
354K 24.6K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...
389K 22.9K 50
Manik and Nandini are absolute strangers but destined to marry. Manik Malhotra is CEO of Malhotra industries and Nandini murty is one of the leading...
200K 13.7K 64
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...