Larry Stylinson -Imagines

By Whatsuphello1

Self explanatory . Don't expect any sexual content in my works , any of them . Fluff only , with a side of an... More

Let's start off
Morning
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry
Harry comes back from the army
I'll Wait For You
Kitten Hybrid Louis
Blind Louis
The Dancer And The Singer
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 2
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3
Blind Louis ~Part 3
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3
Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2
The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 4
Jealous Harry
Just The Way You Are
Jealous Louis
Fanboy Louis
Marcel or Harry ?
His Baby
Love on Crutches
I'll Be Your Reason
Always There For You
Hybrid Louis : Pool Time
Blind Louis : Camping
AMAAF : Prankster
Halloween
I'll Be Your Reason ~Part 2
A Misunderstanding
Lipstick Kisses Prank : AMAAF
Kissies
Drunk Harry , Sober Louis
Apocalypse
Opposites Are Opposites
Blind Harry
Heartbroken
Wrongly Jealous
Just The Way You Are ~Part 2
Wrong Number
Vet Harry
Wrong Number -Part 2
Makeup Artist
Cursed
Don't Mess With The Wrong Person
Body Painting
My Tutor
Wisdom Teeth (Harry)

Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis

27K 566 450
By Whatsuphello1

Enjoy x

⚠️ Warning - this one sucks

~~

Harry finished tattoing another customer , the customer paid and left the shop , the bell dangling when the door opened . He sat down behind the desk and pulled out his sketch book , and kept on drawing the flower crown he started drawing earlier this day .

The bell dangled again as the door opened , Harry lifted his head up to see his boyfriend of more than a year , Louis , his school bag on his shoulder and a huge grin on his face .

"Hi Hazzie !" he called happily , Harry got up to greet him , Louis took off running into his arms , legs wrapped around his waist . Harry placed a kiss to his lips and Louis giggled , kissing him back .

"How was school today ?" Harry asked after they pulled back , smiling at Louis . "It was alright , nothing interesting ." Louis answered , pecking Harry's cheek quickly .

"Keep the PDA in your pants , lovebirds ." Zayn appeared with Liam following , snapping a picture and smirking . Harry rolled his eyes , "We could say the same to you two ."

"Hi Li ! Hey Z !" Louis beamed , smiling widely . Harry let him down and the boys smiled at him , "I got a tattoo !" Liam announced , lifting his arm up and showing his freshly inked skin , "Zayn got me this ."

"Well , we're gonna go get lunch , wanna join ?" Zayn asked , letting Liam put his arm around his torso . "You hungry ?" Harry asked Louis , looking down at him . "No , actually , maybe later ." 

"Okay , see ya later ." Liam and Zayn waves goodbye and walked out og the shop , the bell dangling again .

"Hey , where's your flower crown ?" Harry asked , examining Louis' head . Louis reached his hand up , not feeling the crown . "It must've fallen when I was walking , it was a bit windy . But I made new ones !"

He picked his bag off the floor and pulled two flower crowns , smiling . "Those are so beautiful , lovely ." Harry placed a kiss to his temple , and Louis handed him the blue flower crown , "This one I made for you ."

"C'mon , I want you to put it on me ." Harry smiled and pulled Louis with him towards one of the chairs and sat him down on his lap , letting him put the flower crown on his wavy hair .

Louis moved Harry's hair around , making the flower crown sit perfectly on his curls . When he was done , he put the other crown , a red one , on his feather hair . "Done !" he giggled . "How do I look ?" Harry asked , and Louis pecked his cheek gently , "Beautiful ." "Not as beautiful as you ." Harry said , pecking his blush covered cheek .

Harry smiled widely at Louis' blush , "Aww lovely !" he pecked his neck , knowing it would get him to laugh , as he was ticklish there , "You *kiss* are *kiss* so *kiss* adorable *kiss* and cute *kiss* ."

Louis lost it and started giggling , trying to push him away . "Stop !!" He laughed , trying to protect his neck . "No can do , lovely ," Harry smiled mischievously , before pulling Louis in to a tickle hug , holding him tightly around the waist and tickling his sides and ribs gently , but enough to make him laugh and squirm .

"Nooo ! Stooop !" He laughed , clawing at Harry's hands and trying to stop him . "Hazziiiie !" he laughed more as Harry nosed him all over his neck before stopping and rubbing his back , grinning at him . 

"You meanie ." Louis pouted , still panting . Harry laughed and kissed his pouty lips , "But I love you . And you love me ." "That's true ." Louis mumbled , smiling . "wanna go get some food now ?" Harry asked , when he saw Liam and Zayn out of the store with take out bags . "yeah , i'd love to ." Louis smiled .

They got up and Liam and Zayn got in the store . "We're heading out to get some food , you staying here ?" Harry asked and they both nodded , "C'mon let's go ." "Can we have chinese food ?" Louis asked shyly . "Of course we can , there's a store not far from here , we can sit there ." "Okay ."

The couple got out of the store , wind blowing cold air and Louis shivered . "You cold ?" Harry asked , pulling him close to his chest . "Not anymore ." Louis giggled , placing a soft kiss to Harry's jawline .

They were walking past people on the street , when five boys noticed them . They walked past the group when one of them mumbled "fags" .

Harry immediately turned around and loosened his grip on Louis , towering the boy . "What did you say ?" 

The boy smirked , "i said fags ." he repeated , his friends choking their laughs . "Harry , please don't ." Louis pulled him a bit from the boy , grabbing his bicep in his small hand . "Yeah , walk away like a gay faggot with your little boyfriend ." the boy laughed and high fived one of his friends .

Louis could see Harry's eyes darkening , and he gulped . "I'll kick your ass ." he said and tried to walk towards the boy , but Louis was quick and hugged his front , burying his face in his chest while the group of boys ran away , after taking a look at Harry's eyes .

"Don't !" Louis called into his chest , heart beating fast . Harry watched the group running away , before lowering his gaze to Louis , his face softened and his eyes returned to their usual color .

"You scared me ." Louis whispered , and Harry felt guilty . "I'm sorry lovely , so so sorry . I just couldn't let them talk to you like that , I promised to protect you and that was an ins-" he was cut of by Louis' lips , hugging the smaller boy closer .

"You're rambling ," Louis giggled after they pulled apart . "Now let's go , i'm getting hungrier ." he pulled out of the embrace and held on Harry's bicep , as Harry guided them to the chinese restaurant .

"And Harry ," Louis added , "Yes , lovely ?" "thank you , for standing up for me ." Louis blushed , and Harry hugged him into his side , "Anytime , just for you ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 40 6
A Missed Connections AU.
15K 586 34
Louis works in a pet shop in the outskirts of London. Nothing out of the ordinary happens for Louis, besides the odd cat that will come walking in wi...
65.1K 1K 56
Emotional,Fluff,Funny,Cute,etc.. Hello Harry Fans! Here's Some Harry Styles imagines that came in my mind! Hope you guys will like it! ยท All Rights R...
595K 31.7K 43
โ he'd closed the door to all the emotions years ago, but now, the aroma that seeped from his flawless skin was an intoxicating mixture of lilacs and...