hater {chase hudson}

By adrianariley-

SLOW EDITING (cringy at first but i promise it gets better) "lil huddy isnt even cute, shut up." in which a... More

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
thank you !!
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
authors note
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
finale
new story
extra !!
important!!
sequel is up!!

sixty

10.7K 224 88
By adrianariley-

here it is !!

love you all<3

i heard a knock at the door and jumped excitedly knowing its chase. i ran to the door and immediately hugged my boyfriend tightly.

"awh hi baby." he said and i smiled looking up at him and giving him a kiss.

"are you hungry? we can go out to eat?" i asked him, mainly because i was starving, well i felt like i was.

"uh sure?" he laughed, i ran back inside and grabbed my keys and phone. i grabbed chases hand as we walked down to my car.

"i love you so much." chase said and i smiled, i wanted to tell him, but it wasnt the right time.

"i love you too baby." i responded, we got in my car and i drove us to pizza hut because thats what i was craving. we got out and went inside, we sat down in a booth and looked at the menu.

"wanna get a medium pepperoni pizza and cinnasticks?" he asked and i nodded, taking a sip of my chocolate milk which made me miss noen.

"you're so pretty." chase said, i smiled and felt a blush creep on my cheeks.

he ordered our food and we sat and talked for a while. i started to feel nauseous at the smell of all the foods cooking. i held it back though.

we got our food, ate, talked some more and left.

we got back to the dorms and i went to my room while chase went to the bathroom. i grabbed the ultrasound picture and held it in my hand, i was shaking.

"hey baby, whats wrong?" he asked, i looked up at him and could already feel tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"chase, sit down. we need to talk." i said, putting the picture between my legs so he couldnt see it. i could see worry in his eyes as he sat next to me.

"a-are you breaking up with me?" he asked and his voice cracked.

"no, definitely not. im scared you'll break up with me after i tell you this." i mumbled, i grabbed his hand with my shaky one.

"di-did you cheat?" i could see the tears pooling in his eyes.

"no, hunny. pl-please just listen to me." i said, he nodded, i could feel his hands start to shake. "so um, remember when we last had sex?" i asked him.

"yeah, how could i forget." he laughed, i let out a nervous laugh.

"well remember when we couldn't find any condoms?" i asked, i instantly saw his expression change as he started to put it together.

"w-wait." his voice cracked as tears spilt from his eyes, his free hand went to his mouth in shock.

"i got this taken the other day." i pulled out the picture of our baby the size of a gummybear.

"is-is this-" he choked and held the picture in his hands, i couldnt tell how he felt. "y-you're pregnant?"

i nodded, wiping away the tears that fell from my eyes.

i watched as a small smile formed on his lips, he looked at the picture, then to me and then to my stomach. he cupped my face with his hands.

"we're-we're having a baby." he said, his reaction was way different than i expected.

"y-you dont hate me?" i mumbled, he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"are you kidding?! im so happy- i mean i wasn't expecting this but-but this is amazing!" he exclaimed, i smiled and kissed him.

"fuck, whats management gonna think?" suddenly reality hit him and he frowned.

"theyre not gonna be happy, but we'll get through this baby, we're having a baby!" i told him and he smiled again.

"ive got to call my mom!" he said excitedly, "holy shit! and jaden, oh my god im so excited!" he jumped up and i smiled, so thankful he wasnt upset.

he was far from the reaction i thought he would have.

"i love you, and i already love our baby!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4K 33
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 2 A.M. 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: The beach 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧... {prologue inside} SEQUEL IS OUT [highest rankings] #1 i...
50.5K 1.4K 161
*COMPLETE* as seen on tiktok This interactive fanfiction will see Y/N trying to find love in the world of online dating. Comment here and on my tikto...
380K 3.5K 35
You already know... ;)
1.1M 16K 40
BUBY "Get your lame ass over here" "Suck on my toes Hudson." "Gladly Buby." TIK TOK BOYS | CHASE HUDSON EXTENDED SUMMARY INSIDE