fifty five

okay so like im having terrible writers block and idk how im gonna end this book bc i really dont want to end it:(

but ik im gonna have to do it soon so i'll probably cry when i do

liked by jennamilk, luvanthony and 498,972 others

xlilhuddy date 🤪

[comments]

jennamilk ew omg

luvanthony YEAH FAMILY DATE BC IM HERE THIS TIME

jadenhossler bro post pics of us too😤
xlilhuddy just wait bro

lydsjane delete her

user1 chases instagram is just a fan account for jenna
xlilhuddy true

i took a drink of my coke as i watched lydia argue with jaden over something that i didn't really understand. chases hand reached down and placed on my thigh and i smiled. payton reached across the table and took my drink i glared at him and saw he drank all of his drink.

i leaned my head on chases shoulder as he had a conversation with anthony. payton started playing footsies with me under the table and i laughed, kicking him back.

"when we get back can we watch all the channing tatum movies there is?" lydia asked and payton rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"all you do is watch channing tatum movies." he told his girlfriend who pouted.

"we can do that, besides the vow, im not tryna cry." chase said and i laughed.

"true." anthony said.

i felt payton kick me hard in the shin and i let out a yelp. everyone looked at us as i scrunched my nose in pain.

"pay! that one hurt." i whined and looked at me wide eyed.

"sorry, oops." he laughed, i rolled my eyes.

when we finished dinner and payed, we went back to my apartment. lydia got her request and we were currently in the middle of step up.

my head laid on chases lap and my feet on jadens.

"you move your foot any more you're gonna kick me in the dick." jaden said and i laughed, i moved my foot up and heard a pained groan.

"oops." i mumbled and he hit my thigh, chase was infatuated in the movie. i sat up and hugged jadens waist.

"i apologize for kicking your pp." i whispered and jaden pushed me away.

"go away dumb bitch." he laughed, i pouted and heard a few 'shushs'. i groaned and laid back on chases lap.

"i love you all!" i yelled and they groaned.

"shut up and watch the movie."