thirty six

so actually i couldn't wait to post this chapter bc its just so pure fml

hope you enjoy :3

two hours into the party i was plastered with tana and lydia on the dance floor. we all screamed the words to the lyrics of a song we couldn't remember the name of.

"im so gonna regret this in the morning." lydia laughed, i nodded with her. i looked over and saw chase watching me intently, i walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"hi baby." i slurred, he frowned at me and ran a hand through my hair.

"we should really get you back to the hotel hun." chase suggested and i groaned throwing my head back in annoyance.

"im so glad we have our own room." i mumbled, kissing his neck, he pushed me away.

"baby, youre drunk. cmon." he got up, still holding me and walked over to griffin.

"we're going back to the hotel." chase said, i saw griffin nod and looked over seeing anthony talking to some girl. i smiled, sending him a thumbs up.

"you're all gorgeous!" i said to my friends and they all laughed as chase carried me away.

we got back to the hotel and he took me into the bathroom.

"you need to shower." he said, i frowned and started stripping from my clothes. "princess no-" he tried to stop me from stripping and he helped me get out of my sweaty clothes. he turned on the shower and helped me in. he sighed realizing this wasnt gonna be easy, considering i could barely stand on my own.

he started taking off his clothes and got in with me. this was the first time we had ever been completely naked together. it wasn't awkward, more comfortable and i felt safe with him.

"i love you." i told him and placed his hands on my hips.

"i love you too, now lets wash up."

he turned me so my back was facing him, he soaked my hair in the water and grabbed shampoo. he massaged my scalp, then rinsed out my hair. i turned around so i could do his.

he grabbed a washcloth and started washing my body, probably just an excuse to grab my tits.

we got out and dried off, chase grabbed me underwear and one of his shirts.

"do you have to put clothes on? i like seeing you in just a towel." i said, pulling him close to me.

"just put the shirt on." he demanded, shoving his shirt towards me. i slipped it on and watched as he put on a pair of calvins.

he laid down next to me and pulled me close to him.

"i love you."

was the last thing i heard before i fell sound asleep.