six

as we got off the plane drayke held my hand and lydia went right for the mcdonald's they had in the airport.

"get me a breakfast burrito!" i yelled and she gave me a thumbs up.

"the uber should be here in like 10 minutes, lets go get our stuff." drayke said, pulling me to the baggage claim.

we got our stuff and lydias before going to mcdonald's and getting our food. we walked out to find our uber so we could go to the hotel.

me
PAYTON WERE 10 MINUTES AWAY
MEET ME IN THE LOBBY IMMA HUG YOU
AND GET ANTHONY
AND ELMO
paypay
FUCK OKAY ILL BE THERE

within 10 minutes we were at the hotel, lydia and i practically jumped out of the car. luckily drayke grabbed our stuff or we would've forgot it due to our excitement. we ran into the lobby and i saw payton standing there with a big smile.

i ran to him and jumped in his arms, hugging him tightly.

lydia hugged anthony and elmo as i wouldn't let go of my best friend.

"h-hi, oh my god- im crying fuck." i was so happy to finally be able to meet him that i started to cry. i went over to anthony and hugged him tightly.

"hi, ant." i smiled.

"hi, jenna." he smiled back.

i went over to elmo and we ended up making some dumb handshake together. after that i went back to draykes side.

"awh, you're so cute together!" anthony exclaimed and i blushed.

"thank you." "we're not together." we looked at each other both giving each other surprised looks. he said thank you, as if we're actually together.

"yet." he whispered, causing me to blush.

"chase!" payton said excitedly and ran to his best friend, i watched in disgust.

"why do you hate him?" drayke asked.

"honestly? i have no idea." i mumbled, i grabbed my phone and started taking cute pictures of drayke and i.

"cmon imma introduce you to him." he practically dragged me over to chase as i complained how i didnt want to meet him.

"yo chase, whats up?" drayke said as they did some dumb handshake. they talked for a minute as i zoned out, not caring for their conversation.

"yeah, this is my girl jenna." i didnt even care that he was introducing me to chase, i was just flustered that he called me his girl.

"your girl?" even chase caught it.

"well, not yet." drayke blushed, and i looked at chase.

"im chase, yknow, the one you hate so much." he smirked, i just rolled my eyes and nodded.

"yup." i muttered.

"i promise hun, within the next two weeks you wont hate me." he smirked, looking me up.

"yo, bro." drayke practically yelled, but then laughed.

"imma go talk to payton." i mumbled and let go of draykes hand.