twenty four

liked by xlilhuddy, jennamilk and 34,872 others

lydsjane wow name a cuter couple 🥺
[tagged: xlilhuddy and jennamilk]

[comments]

iitspayton us
lydsjane FRRRR

user1 this is so wholesome omg

user2 uhhh wheres her shirt
jennamilk im wearing a tank top lmao

xlilhuddy THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE PIC ILY LYDS THANK YOU BITCH
lydsjane YOURE WELCOME DUDE

i laid my head on chases lap as he played some video game. i groaned and flicked his knee, he didnt even flinch.

"ugh, whatever." i mumbled and walked into the kitchen. i grabbed a snack and pulled out my phone, feeling it vibrate several times.

paypay
IM COMING TODAY
DONT TELL LYDS
OMG IM SO EXCITED
DONT TELL CHASE EITHER

jen
WAIT WHAT BITCH STFU

paypay
yeah lmao ill be there in 4 hours, drayke is gonna drive me up😳
pray for me

jen
ehh ive drove w him hes alright
BUT WTF YOURE ALREADY IN MI
WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME

paypay
hehe wanted to surprise you
but then i was like ehhh i wanna tell her

jen
ope
im so excited
i was just frustrated

paypay
awh why:(

jen
chase is playing video games
hes not even paying attention to me
im boutta take a shower and fuck w him
maybe he'll see me then

paypay
oh shitttttt
give him a show
wait wheres lyds?

jen
uhh beach w leo

paypay
alr well i'll see you in a few hours

jen
<3

i took a shower and walked into the room, seeing chase still on the games. i stood in front of the tv in just a towel.

"uh, guys, imma have to sign off for a bit." chase said into the mic and i heard a few whines. "sorry." he almost immediately signed off and i rolled my eyes hitting him with a pillow.

"you're an ass, i really had to stand here naked to get your attention?" i asked and he frowned, pulling me to him.

"i was playing with the boys." he said, i pouted and kissed him, his hands gripping my waist. my hands tangled in his hair as we continued to kiss.

his lips met with my neck and he kissed down to my chest and looked up at me.

"c-could i remove the towel?" he asked and i blushed with a nod. he smiled and gently removed i grew self conscious and tried covering myself.

"no baby, dont, you're gorgeous." he said, kissing my collarbone. he didnt try to have sex with me, which i was thankful for because im a virgin.

he got up and grabbed a pair of his boxers and a sweatshirt and handed them to me.

"wear these for me? could i have a scrunchie of yours?" he suggested and i smiled, i took the one off my wrist and gave it to him.

"but this is your favorite." he pouted, i shrugged and kissed him.

"and that's why i want you to have it." i said. i put on his clothes and smiled, he hugged me and we fell onto the bed.

"i never want to leave."